hi my name is Sonic blader (aka ryan)
and i'm going to make a beyblade story!

what inspired me:
The great beyblade story

the main character:

Ryan
beyblade:Typhoon dragos 105 F
Special move: dragon sky upercut

note: you can request a character if you want.

cor28 is helping me!
Chapter one - the dragon fest!

"Wow look at all of the dragons!" shouted Ryan, who loves dragons. "Whats that red thing in the middle of the dragons mouth" Ryan looked at his mom and his mom looked back at him. It was getting closer. And closer.And closer until a blue beyblade fell into Ryan's hand"Yay,i have a beyblade, it is typhoon dragos, now i will be popular!" Ryan screeched and he started dancing. A man, who was standing next to Ryan, burped in Ryans face and walked away, that shows how stupid his dancing is, when Ryan smelt the burp, he stopped dancing."see son, thats how rubbish your dancing is, you STINK!" Said Ryans mom. Ryan saw a cave with bladers battling and went to battle.

thats the chapter!

thank you for reading, Ryan

chapter two will be out soon, cor 28 will do it.
it will be out soon!
[b]
(Mar. 03, 2011  7:01 PM)Sonic blader Wrote: hi my name is Sonic blader (aka ryan)
and i'm going to make a beyblade story!

what inspired me:
The great beyblade story

the main character:

Ryan
beyblade:Typhoon dragos 105 F
Special move: dragon sky upercut

note: you can request a character if you want.

cor28 is helping me!
Chapter one - the dragon fest!

"Wow, look at all of the dragons!" shouted Ryan, who loved dragons. "What's that red thing in the [b]center of the dragon's mouth?" Ryan looked at his mom and his mom looked back at him. It was getting closer. What was getting closer? And closer.And closer Repetitive until a blue beyblade Add more description fell into Ryan's hand "Yay, I have a beyblade, it is Typhoon Dragos, now i will be popular!" Ryan screeched Screeched tends to be used with fear and started dancing. A man standing next to Ryan burped in Ryans face and walked away. When Ryan smelt the burp, he stopped dancing."See son, that's how rubbish your dancing is, you STINK!" His mom said that? Not very likely, not believable Said Ryan's mom. Ryan sighted a cave containing some beybladers, and went forward to battle.

Errors corrected + comments
thats the chapter!
[/i]
thank you for reading, Ryan

chapter two will be out soon, cor 28 will do it.
Wowzers! Plasma apples made the story 10× better!

he should do chapter2
anyways, here is a sneek peek of it:

Chapter 2: The dragon cave

hyas its me Ryan, now i have found a cave with lots of bladers in it, I can't wait to battle all of them also,
i can't wait to try out my bey.

thank you for reading,corey
He entered the cave. He looked in the darkness and saw a man,not just any man, an old geeky man who had a shiny bey. " Let's battle!" Exclaimed Ryan. " FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINE if i have too," muttered the man and they started To battle.

THREE,TWO,ONE.... GO SHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!

THANK YOU FOR READING,Ryan
Did anyone like the thing?
did anyone like it!?