RustyXD youtube :)[Closed]

(Apr. 12, 2011  12:23 AM)RustyXD Wrote:
(Apr. 11, 2011  5:03 PM)Aquilaz112 Wrote:
(Apr. 10, 2011  8:08 AM)Aquilaz112 Wrote: Hell Kerbecs BD145 WD vs Rock Bull 100/90/85(If 85 and 90 floor scrapes use 100) WD

I Sub you.

Did you do this Request?
If not.
Could you do:
MF-H Basalt Bull 230 CS VS MF Screw Horgium H145 RF

i will do both but i will probley only have one done by today so which do you want?

Basalr vs Screw one.
(Apr. 09, 2011  3:45 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: I would like to see Lightning L drago100RF vs Meteo L DragoLW105LF.
@L drago rules- Libra is quite heavy and powerful to win... But yes, its quite unbelievable.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUHK7JT7H...ideo_title

yeah im a bit behind on requests and my youtube is stuffing up Confused
hey,how come your not doing mine yet?
its coming i will have alot of vids up 2moro hopefully
(Apr. 12, 2011  12:58 PM)Ventus98 Wrote: hey,how come your not doing mine yet?

(Apr. 12, 2011  7:13 AM)RustyXD Wrote: yeah im a bit behind on requests and my youtube is stuffing up Confused

Don't be such an impatient person. That post is spam. (directed at Ventus98)

By the way Rusty, could you do MF-H Gravity Perseus GB145CS (Left spin, Defense mode) vs. MF Meteo L Drago 90RF? It may be the end of left-spin attack dominance....
Gravity Perseus (defense mode, same spin as opponent) GB145 RS vs Your best attack type
Thanks a lot Rusty! I dont know the password of my ytube account, so I'll post here insteda of commenting there... Awesome! liked the part somewhere near 0:50, where LLD dodged attacks of MLD! Would've subscribed.. But, I forgot my password...
ok everyone i have a question for all the peoples whos videos have not been done

you can have your video done soon with the normal camera and all that stuff
or
you can wait a while till i get a HD camera and tripod and i can do it then (this may take UP TO 2 weeks)
for me,HD CAMERA WITH TRIPOD!its going to be a test of this new EQUIPMENT!
Flame Aquario 145FS vs MF lightning l drago 100RF
Song: ANY
AMV: NOOOO
i am closing down for a while when i open back up i will hopefully get all of your requests done
(Apr. 13, 2011  10:26 AM)RustyXD Wrote: ok everyone i have a question for all the peoples whos videos have not been done

you can have your video done soon with the normal camera and all that stuff
or
you can wait a while till i get a HD camera and tripod and i can do it then (this may take UP TO 2 weeks)

Just the Normal Camera and stuff.
i cant right now is gone so everyone is gonna have to wait for the new camera or just request to someone else cuz it will be a while
ok everyone i got a new camera and a tripod but there are some new rules to the thread
1 i will only do the battles if they have not been done before (in a tt attack stadium)
2 i will only do them if i think the battle is good so no pointless requests

i will not be doing videos as often as before i will probley do about 2 a week
can you test Meteo L drago 230 ES idk what it goes against
(Apr. 21, 2011  12:01 AM)hellkerbecs7680 Wrote: when are u doing mine
i did yours but in the final round hell kerbecs KOed thermal pisces and the walls fell down
now i have found a way to keep the walls from falling down but im not sure when i am going to upload it
so ur done with mine just didnt upload it??
Im not sure if i can ask a 2nd request but i enjoy your Videos.
1st bey: Storm Pegasus D125 HF
2nd Bey:Basalt Sagittario C145 WB

If you dont take 2 request from 1 person its fine, you dont have to do it.
so do you want me to make those beys verse eachother?

two new beys ray gil 100rsf and rock giraffe r145wb
(Apr. 21, 2011  7:42 AM)RustyXD Wrote: so do you want me to make those beys verse eachother?

two new beys ray gil 100rsf and rock giraffe r145wb

Yes, StormPegasusD120HF VS. BasaltSaggittarioC145WB
(Apr. 21, 2011  1:28 AM)hellkerbecs7680 Wrote: so ur done with mine just didnt upload it??
yes but my internet is messed up so i wont be uploading for a while
NEW RULES
I only take UN customized requests
Basalt horgiumvs Storm pegasus then some people on youtube who claim cause of other video (not yours) that storm pegasus is the ultimate bey and will never be defeated
(Apr. 22, 2011  2:08 AM)BillyBlast Wrote: Basalt horgiumvs Storm pegasus then some people on youtube who claim cause of other video (not yours) that storm pegasus is the ultimate bey and will never be defeated

ive never heard anyone say that storm pegasus is the "ultimate bey and will never be defeated"
where did u hear that cause im curious to know