Runescape.com

I use steel arrows. I do a max of 55 with lvl 30 and a composite willow bow. I need to get a composite maple bow.

I go into the wilderness for my addy arrows. You just need to run and pick them up after someone battles.
I started RuneScape a week aho im only Lv.6 though. if you want to do some quests My name is Delatha i hang around Lumbridge begging for weapons to sell so i can buy more hahahahahah!
Try working for your stuff? Nothing comes free in life...

My friend has been playing off and on for about a week. He is lvl 21 already. His magic is like 33. He has only been training magic. He likes killing unicorns :p He also like teleporting everywhere. He loves to tele to Varrock and go to the GE.

We do bets a lot. Instead of money, we bet runes. Lately we have been betting Chaos runes. He keeps complaining on how much they cost. I tell him Death runes are more of a pain.
Just had a good look in my bank, i've got a chicken suit Smile and a reindeer hat. Im so happy. Now to go humiliate people by killing them with a chicken costume.
From when i got my level 129 hacked (Great Green5) i stoped playing it because that really got on my nerves. When i used to play it i had around 11M and a bandos godsword and a full zamarock (if thats how u spell it) Armour set with rainbow boots Smile This is true and you can still see my name on high scores, because im not bothered to check i wont see wat the levels are now XD
Fine... My user name is ThickSkull. Lvl 60... training ATM Grin
If anyone want to join clan or just PvP PM me and level 84 members and 81 nonmembers
I got about 8 mil and still searching for someone high level to play with
Was going to bump this but Modded already did! Anyways, I got back into playing this and I'm currently 90cb trying to get my ranged level up to 60 (41 atm lol). I'm also trying to get to at least 100CB since i've been at 90 for the longest time.
Saw Regicidal at the RuneGathering today.

[Image: 17275144.jpg]

I'm not really sure at all that this was a valid reason to double-post.
I guess you're right Hazel, I wanted this thread to stay alive. Do you by any chance play this?
This game is for kids. Why would a 22 year old play this? LOL

But then again, they do play Beyblades, aha.
It's not really a matter of maturity - I do know of a few people my age who did(at least up until a while ago, I've not spoken with them since) play this. I just don't personally enjoy it.

I play games considerably less mature/modern than this on a routine basis, ha.