Runescape.com

that sucks I was lopking forward to it. T-T
Hm. Maybe if I re-subscribe for membership, I'll play again. What world(s) are you guys normally on?

(May. 03, 2011  6:17 AM)Nano Wrote: How much for 1??? I need a lot once my magic is high.

I think the average price for one was 360gp or something along those lines, last time I checked.
I'm on 94 most of the time
I'm on 1 and 3 for gambling, and 19 when earning money. 19 is a Polish server, there's nobody there. Tonight there wasn't even 400 people on.
Oh, right. I don't even know your usernames. Mine is Greimatter.
I'll sign on tomorrow, probably to a Fist Of Guthix server. How does World 25 sound?
Never knew people play runescape here, well i play. Not a high lvl but i still play.
Just blew all of my money on full rune with chainmail instead of a platebody. Does anyone here go to free for all clan wars?
drybones, I think I have a rune plate lying in my bank somewhere. If I do, I'll give it to you if you'd like.
Last night my friend and I stayed up until 2:15 am playing. We were fighting Greater Demons. My magic is now 55, and CB LVL is now 48 Grin

In the wilderness last night, I found some high lvl gut mining uncuts. He was surrendered by Hobgoblins, his health was past half gone, so I killed him. I got 2 uncut diamonds and other uncuts, along with his Rune Pickaxe Grin

I lured two people in one day, one had over 200k worth of stuff. I was sooooo happy. To bad I got muted for a little bit Unhappy One person got mad and said he was going to report me 24 times...

@Grei
Got an AIM acc? If you do, we can set a place and time better.
(May. 08, 2011  3:41 AM)Greimatter Wrote: drybones, I think I have a rune plate lying in my bank somewhere. If I do, I'll give it to you if you'd like.
No thanks, i cant use one yet. Still have to complete dragon slayer, plus my character looks better in chainmail :p

Quote:Last night my friend and I stayed up until 2:15 am playing. We were fighting Greater Demons. My magic is now 55, and CB LVL is now 48

In the wilderness last night, I found some high lvl gut mining uncuts. He was surrendered by Hobgoblins, his health was past half gone, so I killed him. I got 2 uncut diamonds and other uncuts, along with his Rune Pickaxe

I lured two people in one day, one had over 200k worth of stuff. I was sooooo happy. To bad I got muted for a little bit One person got mad and said he was going to report me 24 times...
Nice kills.

Is buying a pre paid membership card worth it? i'm not sure if the member content is worth it.
(May. 08, 2011  8:57 AM)Nano Wrote: Last night my friend and I stayed up until 2:15 am playing. We were fighting Greater Demons. My magic is now 55, and CB LVL is now 48 Grin

In the wilderness last night, I found some high lvl gut mining uncuts. He was surrendered by Hobgoblins, his health was past half gone, so I killed him. I got 2 uncut diamonds and other uncuts, along with his Rune Pickaxe Grin

I lured two people in one day, one had over 200k worth of stuff. I was sooooo happy. To bad I got muted for a little bit Unhappy One person got mad and said he was going to report me 24 times...

@Grei
Got an AIM acc? If you do, we can set a place and time better.

Niiiiice. Grin Why did you get muted? That was fair play.
If they're too stupid to not know to go into the wild unprepared, that's their own fault.
And don't worry about the 24 reports guy, excessive reports like that only ticks off Jagex and they're more likley to get banned than you.

Yeah, I have an AIM: greimagic.

(May. 08, 2011  1:14 PM)drybones41 Wrote: Is buying a pre paid membership card worth it? i'm not sure if the member content is worth it.

Yes. Member play is SO much better than free play.
Forgot to say, my account name is calvin01253, and my somewhat of a pure is alphastr12. I mainly play on world 1, and if it starts to lag bad i go on one of the less populated servers.

I just made a big profit, kinda. Someone traded an amulet of magic t for my rune 2h. Sold the amulet of magic for 130k, i roughly made a 90k profit Joyful_2
(May. 08, 2011  8:48 PM)Greimatter Wrote: Niiiiice. Grin Why did you get muted? That was fair play.
If they're too stupid to not know to go into the wild unprepared, that's their own fault.
"Scamming"

I make sure they bring their good armor, all their runes and money.
Armor: To get there safe
Runes: I know a good place to train magic
Money: There is a place to buy cool stuff for cheap, then you can sell it for a high price

Aren't I evil?
So yeah. The scammers got scammed. Nano and I promised a downpayment upon entrance to the wild, and the guy took it and signed off before we even got into level 1 wilderness.
I can't believe that happened. And we almost had that lvl 66 guy too.

Just PKed a lvl 35 guy, all I got was bones Angry
Nano...your evil on runescape, liking your style.
Too bad that guy logged off.
I then PKed another guy, all I got was BONES.

I was watching one of rsvillage's videos the other day. He killed a friend of mine. His name is I pk you gf. The guy on the video said "Good Fight" instead of "Girl Friend" The guy laughed when I told him that.
I used to play a few years ago, quit at level 60 full rune 2h sword.
I play if I have nothing else to do.

Nano Want to play sometime? My username's Itachix17 (Don't ask. I was 5 when I made the account.)
Sure! I'll add you once I log in. I'm trying to hack my friends account. Somehow, it got hacked. We are both trying to get it back.

LVL 50 now!! Whoot!!!!
(May. 10, 2011  3:43 AM)Nano Wrote: Sure! I'll add you once I log in. I'm trying to hack my friends account. Somehow, it got hacked. We are both trying to get it back.

LVL 50 now!! Whoot!!!!

Doesn't he have password recovery questions set?

Also, congrats.
He sent the email, he is still waiting for them to respond. While he is waiting, you decided to go eat, and hung up. I'm unable to keep in touch with what's going on.

Along with LVL 50 CB, I got LVL 56 magic =D

I've gone up a few lvls the last week. I went up two in one day last week.
Recovered my old account then traded all of my stuff to this one Smile Back to my old lvl 62 glory days.
My friend got his account back through the recovery.
Hey errbody Grin I play RS Grin If you need my account name PM me Grin
Why not post it here? That post was just useless SPAM...
(May. 12, 2011  12:58 AM)Nano Wrote: My friend got his account back through the recovery.
Ouch, i feel sorry for your friend. Did he set recovery questions as soon he recovered the account?

I'm really dissapointed at my recent purchase. Bought 100 addy arrows, killed a few hill giants, i just didn't get that good results with them. Took at least 2 arrows until i deal damage however the damage was around 50 on average. I tried with iron arrows and the results were kind of better, nearly every shot dealt some damage but not as much as adamant arrows.
My range lvl is 45

My max hit was 83 with adamant arrows.

My max hit with iron arrows was 71

With a 21 range strength difference my max hit wasn't as good as i thought it would be.