Runescape.com

Wut!? so know people sell their accounts, when i was 7 i had full green armor (forgot the name) and i could take on people in the wilderness - my bro taught me how to play (click to walk, click to interact Tongue_out)
hahah u had adamant armor, pretty good for when you were 7 xD
I have barrows, Veracs, and Dharoks.
I've played since classic, though I tend to do more fun minigames with my friends than anything (castle wars etc.). My first account was stolen by a crafty keylogger about two days after the start of RS2.

Since then I've had my main "Pikachao" and one alt "Runite_Seed". For those who say that it's boring because you just do the same thing to level up, this game IS a grind fest. It's addicting because of that, and people generally do other things while playing. (forum posts, listen to music/audiobooks, watch movies, talk to friends etc.)

Anyways, Pikachao is like eighty-something combat, 99 mage with a santa hat and some other junk (I really can't believe santa is 30 mil now). Runite_Seed is my new combat character I made about three weeks back, currently 79 combat, 79 strength. ^^
I hate the grand exchange update on runescape. So so gay Pinching_eyes_2
I miss the old times in falador park world 2...
Yeah, the game does get boring.
(Oct. 12, 2009  10:56 AM)Meow Wrote: I miss the old times in falador park world 2...
Yeah, the game does get boring.

I think everyone misses the old times.

It doesn't seem to get boring for me, but then again I always do other things while I play. Oh, and I'm 94 combat on Runite Seed now. Now 102 combat, namechanged to Occn.
Hate to bump an old thread. I thought it would be better then making a new thread for this.

Anyone want to do some training? We can set up a little party of people and train range. PM me and we can set it all up. An ideal amount would be 4-5 people, and around 30+ range.
Runescape is a great MMO. There is just soo much to do in Runescape. I use to play quite a lot about 4 years ago.
Weredraco8,
add it.
I don't play a-lot.
I'm currently training magic. I'm at level 51. Trying to get one level a day. However it costs a lot of gold to train. So I just sell gold necklaces Tongue_out
"I Am Rico"

99/99/99 ATK/DEF/STR

25+m cash

200m+ in items.

Yea, I used to play :C
Dang that's a lot. Have you been on lately? If you don't play anymore, I could take the money off your hands...
me and nano could split it
I could use the cash.
I died yesterday in the wilderness. Lost all my runes and money. I'm begging my friend to give me half a mil. My mom might get me a month membership tonight. I can earn money faster once that happens. My friend can make 1mil in 2 hours.
I used to play obsessivley, I was level 90-something, had an abyssal whip, full dragon armor, level 70-something attack, strength, and defence.
One of my favorite pastimes was leading noobs into the wild promising 6+ mil for almost dying on my youtube video, then killing them and taking all their stuff.
Then find them in Lumbridge and wear all of their stuff and laugh at them heartily.
(May. 03, 2011  1:43 AM)Greimatter Wrote: I used to play obsessivley, I was level 90-something, had an abyssal whip, full dragon armor, level 70-something attack, strength, and defence.
One of my favorite pastimes was leading noobs into the wild promising 6+ mil for almost dying on my youtube video, then killing them and taking all their stuff.
Then find them in Lumbridge and wear all of their stuff and laugh at them heartily.

THAT is how I died. Someone followed me and the noob. After I killed the noob, the other guy killed me Unhappy
AHAHAHA, Nano, I would do that so often. To mislead them even further, I would wear nothing and have my friend hide behind a tree and mage them when I gave a keyword.
I swear, if I still played as often as I used to, I would think that was my work you were talking about, haha.
Nice!!

Some guy just gave me 300k for no reason. I went crazy buying runes. I'm down to 105k now.
lol, I used to work on my magic, but i stopped,
Magic costs a lot to train. I buy lots of Death runes, That costs a lot for me. Air is cheap, 6 for one. Fire is like 3. I buy a lot of those at once.
why not buy an air staff?
I'm getting members in a month,
nano whats your name?
Air runes are cheap, so I don't use a staff. I rather use a staff for water.

Getting member tonight ^___^

Prinplupman5
I'm changing it tonight when I get member. I'll change it to Nano, or Nano876.
I used to play it. Was lvl 89 but after a while the only fun things were things like clan wars.
Once you get to a high lvl you really do need to get a membership to keep it entertaining & it is too expensive. It would be better if once you bought your membership it didn't end.
I lost everything on PvP one day which contributed to the reason I quit.
I had to log out.............
bed time......
Nano, just wait until you start buying blood runes. I wasted a good 20 mil on them.
How much for 1??? I need a lot once my magic is high.
Magic is now 52! I'm so proud of myself =)
Tomorrow I'm starting a clan. It's going to be used for betting. I'll be the host, that way I earn 10% of the pool. Some people bet 1mil. I can earn a lot from this Grin

My mom didn't get membership for me =( It was recurring thing. To bad, I really wanted it too Uncertain