Runescape.com

I joined recently (mainly because it's free and i was board) and thought i would make this so people could post their user names if they needed help with something or wanted to trade or wanted to join my friends list. But if you haven't already created a runescape acount go to Runescape.com it's completely free and you might like it.
I use to play this game a lot when I was in year 5 - 7 but I was never really one of those serious players in the game, I used to play the game like 3 hours a day and it wasted a lot of my time so I'm glad I stopped playing it.
It just got to repetitive for me ...
it sucks i gave my acc away why dont you guys play aqworlds thats pretty good for a flash mmo
i get board sometims too. mybe ill tri out dis game
Well, I played this game years ago and it was cool but I stopped playing.
I used to play, but I got bored when I finished every free quest (I started cuz all my friends played back in 6 grade). Mehhh, it's okay but gets boring.
EDIT: My account was Fireflie12, btw.
t3h magician
omega 50000

look me up on highscores
Heh i used to play runescape. Unhappy but my computer continued to lag so i stopped playing it. lol
im a lvl 50 with full adamant with rune scimtar i bought it for like 40 k
look up ieuanty on the highscores thats me get your amazed facial expresion ready i don't play anymore and i kinda wanna sell my acount
Bah... I played this for about 2 years up until June... I've seriously got bored and realized it was draining my life bad... Seriously sometimes I would have been playing it for more then 8 hours a day... I got 99 fletching on it, and 91 or 92 cooking (can't remember which one) Lvl 88 combat on a P2P world. I'm trying to sell my account right now, so if anyone is interested, PM me an offer Smile

Check up the username: 'oblivian3133' on the high scores.

EDIT: Once had about 20 million GP. Quite a lot... Had a Saradomin Sword and full Bandos, sold all for 99 Fletching when back in Feb Fletching magic longbows would costs a ton. Still got about 6 mill worth of money/items.
KING i got a seven day membership i dont want u want it?
play wow Tongue_out
nah that gets boring too i like ff11
runescape was to repetative for me gave up after an hour
(Aug. 18, 2009  9:53 AM)heero yuy Wrote: play wow Tongue_out
nah that gets boring too i like ff11
runescape was to repetative for me gave up after an hour

how can you say it was repetitive if you only played for an hour
you have to do the same thing over and over for the stupid training things which dont realy serve much perpose when youve already been told how to play it
No... If your a lvl 70 or belowthe game sucks... If you keep playing it gets a ton better... Trust me, it's just like an FF game... Gets better and better.
(Aug. 18, 2009  11:04 AM)Omega Wrote: No... If your a lvl 70 or belowthe game sucks... If you keep playing it gets a ton better... Trust me, it's just like an FF game... Gets better and better.

lol if you have to get to level 70 for it to get good it's a horribly designed game
meh WoW's better plus i know heaps of people who play so its more fun
(Aug. 18, 2009  9:39 AM)ZeroBJ Wrote: KING i got a seven day membership i dont want u want it?

if u still have it and it is free then yes that would be cool. But i haven't really been playing it got old and boring. Also it made my computer lag and it froze up once. so go ahead and give it to someone else
Username: b3astly1994
Total level: lvl 129

PM me or comment if you wanna be on my freinds list! Smile
(Aug. 18, 2009  11:16 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: lol if you have to get to level 70 for it to get good it's a horribly designed game

actually, what it means is that if ur below lvl60-lvl70, u still have to learn the basics of the game, like training, mining, cooking & stuff. but once u do that, u are ready to explore more, and take on more challenges, all the training and ect. actually works to ur advantage! Smile
(Aug. 18, 2009  4:28 PM)KING Wrote: if u still have it and it is free then yes that would be cool. But i haven't really been playing it got old and boring. Also it made my computer lag and it froze up once. so go ahead and give it to someone else

yeah its free if u want it ill give it to u
F2P is totally boring! I've been doing literally nothing since i was level 60 (75 right now ). Then when u make money in F2P there is barely anything to spend it on except rares or certain treasure trail items (I would know i have 11mil). P2P is the way to go to actually have some fun in this game.
My total level is about 1200 or so, around 1190. Combat is 86 on a P2P world. 99 fletching, 92 cooking. PM ME IF U WANT MY ACCOUNT! IM SELLING IT FOR ONLY $80 AUD!