0%
The Lorax
10.00%
Wocket Pocket
20.00%
McElligot (McElligot's Pool)
0%
Total: 100% 10 vote(s)
So, I know this is out of the blue, and by the way, I am not gaga for Seussy Seuss, but I have been hearing rumors about some "new" Dr. Seuss film adaptations. Has anyone else herd of these yet? Also, let me know if you think these films are a good idea, I think that only Green Eggs and Ham and The Lorax would make a "good" film. (For kids, obviously)

Green Eggs and Ham - 2011/2012
McElligot (McElligot's Pool) - 2013
On Beyond Zebra! - 2014/2015
Wocket Pocket (Wocket in my Pocket) - 2014/2015
The Lorax - 2012
Two Fish (One fish, Two fish, Red fish, Blue fish) - 2015
How does one make a film about "Wocket in my Pocket"? How if it's set to be released in 2014/15 then why do you know about it now?
(Feb. 15, 2011  6:53 AM)Nano Wrote: How does one make a film about "Wocket in my Pocket"? How if it's set to be released in 2014/15 then why do you know about it now?

It was just a rumor that I found online. I have no idea how Wock in my Pocket would become a movie also. Maybe the kids goes on an adventure with the Wocket thing. I don't know. XD
Anyone who can make Two Fish into a watchable decent Film has my respect
Hoping for The Lorax. I really want to see an old orange guy pop out of a tree stump.
(Feb. 19, 2011  5:28 PM)Plasma Apples Wrote: Hoping for The Lorax. I really want to see an old orange guy pop out of a tree stump.

LOL. I think Green Eggs and Ham would be a good kids' movie.