Great!
60.71%
Awful!
14.29%
Ok, but needs work.
25.00%
Total: 100% 28 vote(s)
Well, I'm finally on a computer! WOOT! One announcement:
I won't be able to post any chapters from Friday afternoon until Sunday night, because I will be at a camp/ winter retreat thingy then. Please be patient, I will try to post as soon as I can! Thanks!!

Episode 6 (continued)

"3! 2! 1! LET IT RIP!!!" they both yelled.
Pegasus and Aries rushed at each other. Upon impact, a huge gust of wind appeared and blew everywhere. Luke almost fell over, but managed to keep his balance. Luke was amazed at the power of this boy's bey. How had he gotten it?
"ARIES!! ATTACK!!" he yelled.
"Watch out, Pegasus! Avoid it!" Luke said.
"You're not going to get away with that! Aries, use your ED145 spin track and spin him around!" said the boy, who had and angry look on his face.
"Uh oh... Pegasus! Use your WA130 track to counter attack!!" Luke exclaimed.
Aries slammed into Pegasus, and using it's spin track began to force Pegasus to circle it, while stealing Pegasus's stamina. Pegasus tried to stop Aries's barrage, but it wasn't able to, because Aries' spin track was taller, so the wings of WA130 could not hit the horns of ED145.
"YES!!! Now, I will finish you off with one attack! ARIES!! ACID METEORITE RAIN!!!" the boy yelled.
Once again, large glowing rocks started to fall from the sky. Luke knew that if he could not figure out how to dodge or stop these rocks, he would lose. He watched one fall, trying to see if the rocks had any weaknesses. Suddenly, and idea popped into his head, because of the FALLING motion of the rocks.
"Liiightbuuuullllb....." he said.

Episode 6, part two, end.

Any one know what movie reference I have made in this part? No, I am not referring to the all caps "FALLING", but another one, at the end of this chapter.
Episode 6, part 3

"Liiightbuuuulb...." Luke said.
"Huh?" the boy asked.
" Just watch and see!" Luke replied.
"Um, ok, but you can't do anything to Aries now!" the boy exclaimed.
"Don't be so sure of that... PEGASUS!!! SPIN TRACK WA130!!" Luke yelled.
Pegasus's spin track began to spin very quickly, around and around and around, until Pegasus began to float. The rocks continued to fall, but instead of dodging them, Pegasus went straight at one. It landed on it, then quickly jumped off and floated to another, higher up rock. Pegasus kept doing this until it was very high up. Then, Luke yelled,
"PEGASUS!!! SPECIAL MOVE, FALLING SWORD!!!!"
Pegasus zoomed down out of the sky,blowing all of the rocks in it's way to pieces. Pegasus slammed down onto Aries, forcing it down into the stadium. But instead of stopping, Pegasus kept pushing Aries. Soon, Aries was in a very deep whole, and was barely spinning. Pegasus backed off, then attacked once more, and Aries stopped spinning completely.
"HUH?? I LOST???? HOW?????" the boy said, confused.
"OH YEAH!!! ICE CREAM TIME!! LET'S GO!!!" Alex screeched in delight.
"Just a second. I want to talk to this guy." Luke said.
"Aww, I have to wait even more for my ice cream!! Come on!!" Alex complained.
"Hey, nice battle! I'm Luke, and this is my bey, Storm Pegasus WA130R2F. My very impatient friend over there is Alex, and his bey is Flame Byxis 230WD. What's your name?" Luke asked.
"My name is Jordan. Surely you've heard of me? I've won so many tournaments... And yet I lost to you..." the boy, Jordan, said.
"Um, sorry, but I haven't ever heard of you before. That's a pretty nice looking bey you've got there. What is it?" Luke asked.
"Oh, its Golden Rock Aries ED145D. I got the golden Rock wheel from a tournament that I won." Jordan said.
"Cool! Well, I'd better go before Alex here explodes!" Luke exclaimed.
"Ice cream... Ice cream... Ice cream..." Alex moaned.
"Uh, yeah, you probably should do that..." Jordan said, looking at Alex.
"Yeah. See ya around, Jordan! Oh, hey! Do you want to come with us?" Luke asked.
"Sure!" Jordan said.

Episode 6, part three, end.
LOL.......
awesome just like yur last parts
Alex: ice cream......ice cream.........
well you didn't get it yet yknow!
there might be someone else between you and your ice cream!
lol
Well, don't worry Darkcancer333, you'll get your ice cream. In a few years. No, just kidding, Smile. I'm thinking of ideas for my next ep.
Yessss! Ice Cream, Here I come!Oh and I have an Idea, The Ice Cream Man should only give Ice Cream To Kids That can beat him in a beybattle XD
Ugh, still busy... Sorry...
Bleeeeeech, sorry about the wait, I'll update as soon as I can get to a computer...
you should put my charecter in a thread, his name is ray Komoto. (5'4'' orange hair,head band with spears crossing eachother, green scarf, and black and blue shirt)

BEY: nebula spartus230JB( claws on metal wheel that grab oponents and throws them and is able to steal the other beys spin) Special moveTongue_outiercing spear strike
you should put my charecter in a thread, his name is ray Komoto. (5'4'' orange hair,head band with spears crossing eachother, green scarf, and black and blue shirt)

BEY: nebula spartus230JB( claws on metal wheel that grab oponents and throws them and is able to steal the other beys spin) Special moveTongue_outiercing spear strike
AWESOME!!!! I have nothing else to say.WinkDJ 2002[/size]
Ok, thanks. Sooooory, please be patient, I'm working on ot...
ipodmaster12- If it was able to spin steal, why would it be such a tall bey? (off tpoic)

O-o what a wait. just like my story. lol