Great!
60.71%
Awful!
14.29%
Ok, but needs work.
25.00%
Total: 100% 28 vote(s)
longer so we could quench our thirst for storys
yeah, rukasu i have an idea for how you changed the technique...
The technique of what?
Jenshi age:13 bey: Sapphire Shark EF105 special move: water hazard
Umm... Explain what the parts are/do.
Also, you need a tip aswell.
Sorry about the wait, I haven't been able to get to a computer, and I'm using my iPod right now as is... Ugh homework...
This is going to be a short one, because I'm using my iPod... Sorry...
Also, this ep was co-written by darkcancer333. Thanks for the help!
Episode 4
*Yawn*
"Luke, are you feeling alright?" Alex asked.
" Yeah, I'm just tired. I'm gonna go take a nap." Luke replied.
" Ok, I'll be at the beyshop then!" Alex said.
Alex walked over to the bey shop. He was hoping to find some parts to upgrade his MF Thermal Libra M145Q, but right when he walked in, Mr. Yorudan came over to him. He looked very excited.
"Ah, Alex!! Just the person I was looking for! Wanna see some thing cool? I just got it today!!" Mr Yorudan said.
"Sure!!" Alex said. He was eager to make a bey able to defeat Luke's, and anew part was always exciting!!
Later, after Luke had gotten some sleep, he went over to Alex's house to battle and hang out.
" Hi Luke! Do you wanna battle me???" Alex asked.
"Sure! I beat Thermal Libra once, I can beat it again!" Luke replied.
" That's what you think..." Alex said mysteriously.
Alex got out his extreme beystadium, which he had bought from Mr Yorudan a few months ago. Luke and Alex launched their beys into the stadium, and started attacking each other.
"Huh? Why don't I hear metal hitting metal?" Luke asked.
Alex didn't seem surprised.
"Look at my bey!" he said.
Luke did, and was struck by how tall it was.
"Where'd you get that???!?!?" Luke said, awestruck.
" I got it from Mr Yorudan, while you were sleeping. It's name is Flame Byxis 230WD." Alex told him.
"Woah, cool! Hmm... Since I can't attack you're bey's metal wheel, I'll have to use my special move to take you down! SAGITTARIO, EXPERT ARCHER!!" Luke yelled.
" Hmph. Nice try, but you're still going down! BYXIS!! SPECIAL MOVE!! MAGNETIC COMPASS!!" Alex yelled.
"WAIT!!!" came a voice. Mr Yorudan came running up.
"Luke!! The Pegasus clear wheel got delivered!!" exclaimed Mr. Yorudan.
"YESSS!!!!!! WOOHOO!!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!! FINALLY!!!!!!!" Luke screamed. He almost started to dance.
how you changed my spirit from attacking the enmy spirit to the bey spirit, where he goes mad in one episode and it attacks the spirit instead of the bey...
(Dec. 10, 2010  5:38 PM)Night Wrote: ):

It's okay. Thanks for updating.
needs to be longer, i know... sorry...
was the episode just needing to be improved, the whole thing?
and nwolf... what?????
in the story, you wanted to change my beys attack from attacking the enemies spirit, to attacking the opponents beyblades spirit...
Yes... Is that bad?
Episode 5
Luke and Alex ran to the Beyshop. When they got there, they saw a package on the counter that read: " TT Shipment. For Mr. Yorudan Only." Luke was so excited that he was bouncing up and down.
"Come on, Mr. Yorudan!!! Please hurry up and open it!!!" he begged.
"Slow down,Luke. It's not like it's going to disappear into thin air," Mr Yorudan told him.
Mr. Y orudan opened the package. Isnide, there were several different parts that Luke had never seen before, and Mr. Yorudan had to take them all out to get the bag of clear wheels that he had ordered.
"Ah, here we go!," Mr Yorudan said, opening the bag of clear wheels. "Here you are! One Pegasus Clear Wheel."
"Awesome!! Thanks, Mr Yorudan!!" Luke exclaimed.
"No problem! I got you a few other things, as well,Luke," Mr Yorudan said. He reached into two bags, one for performance tips, and the other for tracks, and pulled out two items.
"Here," he said."This is a WA130 track. WA stands for wing attacker. It's a great part for attacking short beys! Also, this is R2F. It/'s the second version of RF, and it has a TON more attack power than F does."
"Woah!! Cool! I can't wait to try this out! Thank You so much!" Luke exclaimed, while putting the new parts on his bey. "Can you hold onto my DF145 and F? I might need them sometime," he asked.
"Sure! I'll take care of them for you!" Mr Yorudan replied.
Luke and Alex ran out the store, and headed over to Luke's house. On the way there, they saw a man practicing with his beyblade in an empty, sandy lot where nothing had been built. Luke went over to him, and saw that his beyblade seemed to be shooting things out of it's metal wheel.
"Hi there! I'm Luke! What's your name?" Luke asked.
"I am Dragath. Do you have a beyblade?" asked the man.
"I sure do!! Wanna battle?" Luke said.
"Fine. Prepare to lose!" came the reply.
"3,2,1, LET IT RIP!!" they both yelled.
Luke's new Storm Pegasus WA130R2F rushed straight at Dragath's beyblade. Suddenly, Dragath's beyblade dissapeared behind a wall of sand that had come out of nowhere. The sand was so thick that Storm Pegasus couldn't get through it to attack Dragth's beyblade.
"Huh? What's happening? How did that sand get there?" asked a very confused Luke.
"Hmph. You are witnessing the power of my bey, Agile Sniper BS145RL. Using it's special metal wheel, it can pick up pebbles and turn them into a sandscreen to protect itself." Dragath replied.
"What???? But... But... How???" Luke said.
"That is not important for you to know. What IS important for you to know is that you are going to lose!!" Dragath exclaimed.
Luke heard a noise that sounded like a crow. He then saw that Dragath had a crow on his shoulder.
"Man, that bird is annoying! I can't focus!" Luke said.
"Perfect!" replied Dragath.
I need a new plan, Luke thought. If every time I go in to attack he is able to block it with that sandscreen, I've gotta figure out how to disable the sandscreen before I do anything else. I wonder if it has to do with his track and tip as well, not just his metal wheel...
Suddenly, Agile Sniper slammed into Pegasus. Pegasus Flew into the air, and that gave Luke and idea.
"GO PEGASUS!! Falling Sword!!!" he yelled.
The two wings on Pegasus's spin track began to spin around and around very quickly, gaining speed as it got closer to the ground. Dragath did not seem surprised at this, however.
"Hah, you fool! You did exactly what I wanted you to! Now I can use my special move perfectly!! SNIPER!!! SPECIAL MOVE! HIDDEN FURY!!!" Dragath yelled.
Then, another sandscreen appeared around Dragth's bey. Agile Sniper suddenly shot a metal ball at Storm Pegasus.The metal ball made direct contact with Pegasus, and it started to wobble. Sniper shot another metal ball at Pegasus, which sent it soaring into the sky again. Luke started to panic. Pegasus's rotation speed was severely low, and it wouldn't be able to last much longer. Another metal ball shot out of Agile Sniper, and Luke was sure that he had lost. But then, the three metal balls came flying down out of the sky, went right through Agile Sniper's sandscreen, and slammed down into Sniper.
"WHAT??? HOW DID YOUR BEY SURVIVE THAT???" Dragath screamed in fury.
"Uh, I really don't know, actually!" Luke replied.
Then Luke realised that his track had caught the metal balls, and had sent them flying back at their owner. Luke stared at his Beyblade in amazement. He had had no idea that his new track was able to do that! The sandscreen dissolved, and showed that Agile Sniper had stopped spinning. Luke STILL hadn't been able to figure out how the metal balls got to the metal wheel, or how Agile Sniper had made those sandscreens, but the battle was over, and Luke didn't think that Dragath was in the mood to explain all of his beyblade's functions.
"Nice battle!" he said.
"Yeah, you too. Nice bey you've got there! I hope I'll see you again!" Dragath said. "Maybe i'll win next time!"
"Hmm... Yeah, possibly." Luke told him as he walked back to where Alex was watching.
"Uh... I'm not sure that I can wina against you now, Luke, even with my new bey!" Alex said.
"Don't worry." Luke told him, "Let's go get some ice cream."

Episode 5, End
^ long enough? Need to be improved??
*sigh*
what stinks about this episode? Go ahead, tell me the truth.
Unhappy
I didn't see anything wrong with it... I guess he just doesn't like your story very much
use my old blader name :sora age: 14 special move: dark wave spin attack anyways hope you like it
he was using s200401150's character and bey for that part. you didn't have to make him think his story was bad, but at least you asked for your character to be used, although you could've just done that in the first place instead of scaring him
edit:what's the name of your beyblade and what do the parts stand for and do, and add a character description
(Dec. 19, 2010  5:09 AM)KOYA234 Wrote: use my old blader name :sora age: 14 special move: dark wave spin attack anyways hope you like it
Uh... Does your character have a bey?
And if you are mad because you aren't in the story, please don't be. Everyone will be in it, just be patient.
Good so far, luke. But I think There should be a main storyline. Like the event in the story. Like a dark blader appearing, or a tournament of some sort.
Yes, there will be a climax. Just be PATIENT! Iceburn I might not be able to put up the next ep until after Christmas, sorry.
can i be in name John clothing jeans sneakers and tshirt with L-Drago's face on it. Bey MF Meteo L-Drago 85 RF special move Draconian Blast L-Drago's spirit rises above the opposing bey and sends an electric charge out of his mouth causing serious damage.
LDRAGO KING: ok, thank you for your character!

Uh... if that KOYA guy is banned, now, should I still use his character?