Rukasu333 Story 1

Ok, I'm making a beyblade story. This was kinda inspired by Night, who has an AWESOME story, you should read it sometime.
Anyways, just so everybody knows: THIS IS NOT BASED ON THE ANIME! THIS IS MY OWN STORY! Another thing: character requests are totally fine, just give me a bio about your character, what your bey is, and if it's made up then tell me what the parts are/what they do.

Episode I.
[/font]
Luke Wilkers was in the park, training his beyblade with his friend, Alex.
"3,2,1, Let it rip!" they both said.
Both beys safely landed in the stadium, and began to circle each other.
"GO PEGASUS!!" shouted Luke.
" You realize that your bey is actually Aquila, right?" Alex asked.
"Yes," said Luke, "but I wish I had a Pegasus clear wheel to make it actually be Pegasus."
"Well, you'll eventually get enough beypoints if you keep blading like this! You're getting a lot better!" Alex said.
"Hmm... Maybe I can get enough points right now! OK Aquila, special move! Aquila tornado vortex!!!" Luke yelled as loud as he could.
Suddenly, Luke's Storm Aquila DF145F started to move around Alex's bey, MF Thermal Libra M145Q, extremely fast, and would randomly attack it, then resume circling. Aquila did this several times, and after it was over, Luke had Aquila finish libra off with a very strong attack.
"Wow, Luke! Your special move is the best! You'll almost never lose if you use that!" Alex exclaimed.
" Hey, look, Alex!! I have enough points for a Pegasus clear wheel!! FINALLY!!! WOOHOO!! Let's go, Alex!!!!" Luke said as he looked at his beypointer.

Episode I, end.
What happened to your other one, THE SAME AS THIS ONE? Just with a title, this is the same thing! Why?