ENTRY 1
[Image: doomsdayy.png]

ENTRY 2
[Image: dieuwh.png]

Tally of Votes:

Entry 1: 0 Votes
Entry 2: 0 Votes

*Voting Closes on the 12th of August*
1 it actually shows the end of the world and I like the effect 2 is just 2 ufo's and doom
Graphically, Entry 1. Although, entry 2 has better interpretation, this is a GFX tournament, not a meaning one.
Entry one it is better but it has a LQ image but still Entry One
To me, the end of the world is serious, and the second entry seems like it made a joke out of it, with the "DOOM" and "UFO" things ...
Number one definitely caught my eye, number two I had to look at it for a couple of seconds just to understand what was going on.

And number one is actually in the process of exploding. Number two is being labelled

I like number one more
Entry 1 seems like the end of the world more
Entry 1. It is way more realistic and serious.
Entry 1.
Entry 1 seems more realistic and entry 2 was made funny while Armageddon is like to be an explosion.
Entry 1. It has an explosion which looks more like end to me.
Entry 1 looks more realistic than the 'DOOM' in entry 2
Entry 1 is more realistic and actually shows the end of the world.
my vote goes to entry one as it looks more good and serious too.
My vote goes to entry one, It shows the idea of destruction well while number two has those words "DOOM" etc. which to me puts the sig down.
Entry 1, it is graphically better and the words ruin number 2 for me.
1 looks professional, and doesn't carp it up. "DOOOM" and"UFO" are kinda retarded.
Entry 1 just looks epic, Entry 2 looks like it's making a joke out of all the people that are gonna die in the actual Armageddon (if there is one) lol

Entry 1
I like entry 1 because it shows the end of the world and not some kiddish ufo
Entry 1 it look more like the end of the world by exploding.
Honestly, it should be obvious who is who and I'm thinking of just leaving this battle.
(Aug. 06, 2011  12:47 PM)JCx06 Wrote: 1 looks professional, and doesn't carp it up. "DOOOM" and"UFO" are kinda retarded.
You obviously don't know that some people might take UFO's more serious.
(Aug. 06, 2011  6:59 AM)Wolverine Mode Wrote: Entry 1.
Entry 1 seems more realistic and entry 2 was made funny while Armageddon is like to be an explosion.
Wait what?

What is this Armageddon?

HUH? THE subject was changed. That is not the case in the Round Fixtures thread....
(Aug. 06, 2011  7:15 PM)BeyBladestation Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2011  6:59 AM)Wolverine Mode Wrote: Entry 1.
Wait what?

What is this Armageddon?

HUH? THE subject was changed. That is not the case in the Round Fixtures thread....

Armageddon and doomsday are pretty much exactly the same thing.
Well, i'll vote for 2, i like it.