Round 5! ControL_s SouL_ VS ThermalBlaze! Poke-sprite war.

Round 4
Theme – Navy
Read Me

Navy 1
[Image: scaled.php?server=207&filename=round5u.png&res=medium]

Navy 2
[Image: TerrorGodofThunder.png]
First to 5 votes wins
Hand out your bullet to the competitor who you think should take the warzone

Soldiers or people participating in the battle cannot vote but can give their comment.
I can't see the the second sprite. Is it just me, or can no one else see it either?
round 5 isn't the navy, and i can't see pic 2
round 5 is airforce

'Themes (Click to Hide)
WAR!!! Because it is a war we need troops that are built for it!
The round themes are as follows:
Round 3: Scouts (Click to View)
Round 4: Navy (Click to View)
Round 5: Airforce (Click to View)
Round 6: To be revealed…
All restrictions and details released besides for the mysterious final round'
Can you guys see the second image now? Also, that was an error Nwolf, I just copied and pasted the format from the last round (so lazy :p)
Ha, good ol' Ahmed...
All right, criticism time.

Navy 1 (Or should it be Airforce 1?)
It is very imaginative, but it looks like a simple furball with wings and a halo... Honestly, the simplicity wont get it any credit, as well as the extremely pixelated image... TO be quite frank, the quality is terrible.

Navy 2 (or Airforce 2)
The quality of this is just standard. Almost prefect, but the houndoom and raichu tail look like they have been taken off a GBA. That means the outlines could be smoother, or its just me. I dunno.
But overall, this sprite is ten times better than Navy 1, and therefore it gains my vote.
(Lovin the Giratina wings!)
Entry 2!
Looks more 'Pokemony' and Better.
Nuff said...
I really just want to know why the maker of Airforce 1 didn't use Woobat...

Also, Airforce 2 is good, but it really looks too heavy to get off the ground with the Giratina wings, which look really small in comparison to the sprite, so I really would have voted for Entry 1, just because it the sprite should be able to fly, and, like I said, Entry 2 seems like its wings are too small.
Entry 1 has like, no shading lol.
entry 2 gets mine.
I vote entry 2 it looks amazing and beats entry 1
Congrats to the maker of Entry 2, you have just won. To the maker of Entry 1, you might want to learn about how to shade in stuff if you're going to scratch, but I still stand by what I said earlier. I would have voted for Entry 1, although apparently no one else thought the way I did.

Anyways, congratulations to the makers of both sprites, they were great.
Yeah, I won. Thanks for the comments guys.

gokurox If you haven't realized, Giratina it's self must have weighed a carpload but it could still fly around with no problem... This is pokemon, anything is possible.
sorry mine was carp im up to my head in homework so it was quick Uncertain