Round 4 GFX Battle: Callum6939 Vs BeyBladestation

Tally of Votes:

Entry 1: 0 Votes
Entry 2: 0 Votes

*Voting Closes on the 5th of August*
The text in entry two kinda kills it. The background doesn't match the general direction of the render; it goes side-to side, whereas Goku is pointed and facing straight forward. The placement of Goku draws the focus to him well, however.

In entry one, the background doesn't suit the render/theme, imo. There's also no real focus. The title draws more attention than Goku does, and the dragonballs draw away even more attention. The scan lines kill it even further, imo; Maybe Goku and the title could have been placed above them?

That being said, I vote for entry two.
i agree with greimatter on what he said

and i also vote #2
My vote goes to entry 2. Im pretty sure entry ones background is a default render.. Uncertain
Entry 1 the Background looks good In Entry 2 the words don't looks great
I vote 2 everybody's answer is mine
Entry 2. I just don't like Entry 1, sorry Uncertain
Entry 1's background is a default paint.net render and nothing looks original.

Entry 2 could have done well with a different picture in my opinion, it just seems out of place.

Overall entry 2 is better so it gets my vote.
I think entry 1 gets my vote. It has the main character (goku) and it has the word dragon ball z on it. Number 2 makes goku look a little squashed.
I vote Entry 1. The text in Entry 2, pretty much killed it.
The text killed it? Grei makes sense. Look at other C4D text it's supposed to be like that, possibly the participant of that meant that
I vote entry 1. IMO it looks great. I love the BG and how it has DBZ title on it. Although it shouldve been a different colored background & got rid ofthe line pattern. But entry 1 it is for me!
The first entry should be disqualified for not even creating their own background ... Seriously, everything about the first entry is just copy and paste, plus just some so-so cuts.
I vote for entry 2 cause the color scheme is better and the bright colos go with the theme
What about Vegeta!?!?! Stop riding Goku man! haha Tongue_out I go with Entry 2
Why?: Orange, the main color of the dragnballs, Yellow for SSj and Goku SSj2 hair is somewhat better than the others =p
I go with entry 2 as well...BTW I find the Goku in entry 2 similar to SSJ teen Gohan
Those strange flickery things in Entry 2 are kinda killing it for me. Entry 1 has the big title and appeals to me more.
My vote to Entry 1.
What are the flickery things?

Anyways, I'm confused on the disqualification Kai-V mentioned, dobecause then Entry 1 would just be out if we both just don't redoit.
I vote 2
Score Check!

Entry 1: 5

Entry 2: 11
entry 2....its backgroud is good compared to 1....that blue backgroud in 1 dosent suit the theme
This is hard, entry 1