Roller coasters/rides discussion

Six flags is the place to be, Lex Luther will change your world.
(Oct. 28, 2015  6:32 PM)Meta madness Wrote: Six flags is the place to be, Lex Luther will change your world.
Canada's Wonderland fam, The Leviathan is an emotional adventure
Batman at Six Flags is one of the most disapointting coasters I've been on
cedar point also has a wing rider coaster called gate keeper cant wait to get on it to besides cedar points pipe scream lake eiry eagles please correct me if i miss spelled that lakes name and don't forget about rougarou its the coaster that took mantises place but same track design and track type but instead of stand up or stand up twister coaster trains there floorles coaster trains ive been on a floorles coaster befor the dominator that was... at geuga lake befor the park closed down and is now a water park and as for those wooden coasters that didnt get sold well there just roting away and who knows them woodies probably colapsed in serten parts of the track but how should i know i havnt been there since that day i went on the dominator
three words.
thrill
dragster.

it is the best, no doubt about it.
aint that the truth think ive been on it 4 or 5 times just don't go on it when you've got sunburn on your head i learned the hard eay when it launched the top of my head felt like it was on fire but yeah closest to the front ive been is the front right seet on the second car. arms down head back and hold on dragster sounds launch vvvvvvvrrrrrr 120 mph crest 420 feet going straight down 400 some feet corkscrew long hill finish line mangnetic brakes brrrrrrrr and comes to a stop yay
Went to the Fright Dome here in Vegas last night (the Adventuredome when it's not Halloween) and finally rode the new coaster in there, the El Loco. That thing was amazing - it starts off almost immediately with a near-vertical drop. It's insane. Easily better than any of the haunted houses we went in.
Haunted house rides? They still have those?
(Oct. 31, 2015  4:54 PM)Meta madness Wrote: Haunted house rides? They still have those?

No, this place had regular walk-through haunted houses installed for Halloween, but has rides all year that you can still ride during Halloween.
millenium force. no. questions. asked. though i cant wait for valravn!
[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

I hate these ones completely, makes feel like i'm gonna die.

Serious question, how do you guys feel about this kind of roller coasters?

[Image: picture-026.jpg]