Roller coasters/rides discussion

I notice that there isn't a thread about roller coasters
discuss here about roller coasters/rides

I would like to say that my favorite ride is perilous plunge
all the information is here
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perilous_Plunge
I live in Orlando this is my thread Hah. My favorite roller coasters are Dr. Doom, Hulk, Krackon, and Splash Mountain
I wanted to go to Knotts Berry Farm.

Splash Mountain is fun. I rode it three times in a row with some 15 year old girl I met in line. I love skipping to the front when I'm alone.

The Californian Adventure is fun. The thing that holds you against the seat went up on my brother. He was scared the whole time.
My all-time favorite roller coaster is the Incredible Hulk at Universal Orlando. It is insanely fast. So fast, in fact, that I would have been afraid for my life if it were any other ride. But, the thing is, I felt so completely safe on that ride, I could have done it over and over and over. My dad enjoyed it, but my mom was freaked out. She was all pale, like she was going to vomit, and she was covered in flop sweat. It was hilarious.

Also, there was the Aerosmith Coaster in Disney. I thought is was okay. I was upside-down for roughly half the ride, and it was quite dark. I didn't dislike it, but it wasn't great.
Odin nice
I plan to go Orlando sometime next year
I know that universal Orlando is better than Hollywood

Also Universal Hollywood will be releasing a transformers ride in 2012 which looks awesome
My favorite Roller Coaster would have to be ''Dragon Challenge'' at Islands of Adventure and ''Blue Fire'' at the Europa-Part, I have visited both of them at my holidays and they were really cool.
Last week I went to Knott's Berry Farm and rode Silver Bullet.
It was Carping awesome.
Here's a POV.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CgLU56iqGoM
Definitely "The Behemoth" at Canada's Wonderland! Biggest one there Wink
looks like most of u guys r in USA im in AUS and the best rides here r The Taipan at Jamberoo, The Scooby Doo rollercoaster and the best The Black Hole at Wet' n 'Wild
just went to cedar point yesterday Grin it was so exiting! went on raptor,iron dragon,disaster transport, AND... (drumroll please)... THE MILLENNIUM FORCE Smug Gasp you cannot breath, scream or do practically anything coming down the first mountain! bugs are constantly hitting your face and i think i swallowed one my friend got hit with a big one and had bug guts on his face (I sat in the front seat on all of these coasters. and i went on the iron dragon twice i also went on a bunch of other rides,just no other coasters!!!!!!!) Eee
(May. 21, 2011  3:17 AM)Pyro Wrote: Definitely "The Behemoth" at Canada's Wonderland! Biggest one there Wink

More like "The Hype". I'm terrified of heights, and that didn't elicit much of a response from me. Gasp
mines go to be the hydrocoaster at white water world
OH YAH! Me? Well, explanations too!:

1. American Eagle at Six Flags G America, wooden and classic
2. The Raging Bull 90 MPH of epicness
3. Viper, scared me so much, that it was fun.

So ya, they're at Six Flags Great America.
everything in Worlds of Fun i been there 2 years ago now i'm going there AGAIN! yes feel the WIND of Dragoon!
I mainly like inverted coasters and stand up coasters. my favorites are Flight deck (top Gun) and Vortex at California's great america. one ride i wish i would have went on was the coaster inside circus circus in vegas. i went to vegas for a tournament, and i did in fact go to circus circus, but this was before i went on any extreme roller coasters.
Here in the UK, we have a place called Thorpe Park, went there not long ago with my school. I went on a lot of rides. To name a few, Colossus, Nemesis Inferno, Storm Surge, Rambo Rapids, Tidal Wave and the almighty STEALTH! Stealth is the parks main attraction, it basically goes 80 miles every 3 seconds and goes up like 200 Feet and brings you down so damn fast. Your not able to breath or anything while your coming down cos it's going so fast. I went on it by myself because my friends were all scared for their lives. I am a bit of a thrill seeker and I absolutely loved it, although the screaming from everyone behind was quite disturbing (front seat)
My mom can't on expedition everest in Disney or else she gets sick. XD Anyways, my favorite ride is something I can't remember. it had all these loops and stuff.....anyways, tomorrow I'm going to six flags with my friend masamuneunicorn Grin Grin Grin Grin so I'm gonna have a new favorite.
Have any of you guys heard of Space Mountain Mission 2 in Disneyland Paris? It's the best Space Mountain out of all of them in the world. You blast from a cannon into the mountain. I want to visit so bad!
I remember going on the Viper at one of the Six Flags parks in California. It was insane!

Years ago, I also went on the Space Mountain rollercoaster ride in Disney World Resort, also in California, and I was giggling like a little girl all the way, instead of screaming like all the others!
hi my name is john gerber i love rinding roller coasters yep going to cedar point next year with mom and dad its either going to be 2 nights and 2 days or 3 nights and 2 days oh yeah cant wait and yall havnt heard yet cedar point is getting a dive coaster witch will be the tallest fastest and longest dive coaster in the world and if im right that coaster is also gonna be the first dive coaster in the world to have a new type of shoulder harness restraints that only two other coasters in the world have this ride is being made by b&m it will be 223 feet tall 73 mph and if im tight over 3000 feet of track the name valravn you say as val raven im trying to loose inches on my belly so i can fit on it next year and if im right sky plex in florida will soon have the worlds tallest coaster called sky scraper with a insane lift hight of 570 feet cant wait to get on it to and i think it opens in 2017 go to youtube and put in worlds talest coaster sky scraper orlando florida there should be a pov video of it seen the video looks like a ton of fun
Revives! Though you're new so...i dunno....

I prefer rides where my feet are hanging out.
At my parish fair, there us this ride called the Pharaoh's Fury, basically a huge boat swinging back and forth hard. It's doesn't even look that bad but it makes me sick.
If you ever visit Germany, try the "Silver Star" in the Europe Park in Rust. It´s just awesome... (there are lots of other great rides there, but this one is the best)