Rock Wolf 145BS

Seems pretty bad I know but it beat Virgo DF145 in the Stamina stadium 7/10. DF145 is actually worse for this as the wings get in the way. Try it!
VirgoDF145 what? You didn't specify a bottom.
Oh, D.
Wings get in the way of what? Wut!?
(Aug. 11, 2009  11:27 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Wings get in the way of what? Wut!?

air maybe XD
i expect BS probably somehow outdid D in stamina
So I decided to test this. I don't have Wolf at the moment, since I just sold mine, so I used Rock Leone 145BS. I don't think having Wolf instead of Leone would have changed things much. I did this in the HMS Tornado Balance Stadium with an alternating shoot. Beylauncher used for both. Rock Leone shot first:

Rock Leone 145BS vs. VirgoDF145D
1. Virgo - OS
2. Virgo - OS
3. Virgo - OS
4. Virgo - OS
5. Virgo - KO
6. Virgo - OS
7. Virgo - KO
8. Virgo - KO
9. Virgo - OS
10 Virgo - OS
--Please note, my D is slightly messed up due to spinning on concrete, so it's Stamina capabilities is slightly diminished.

Even with a slightly bruised D bottom, Virgo still won all 10 times. Going into this, I was under the conception that BS has pretty bad balance, and I was right. It barely had the ability to rebound once Rock started wobbling. D, unlike BS, had great stability which was present in the matchup which helped Virgo when it started wobbling itself. One time Virgo and Rock had an exchange where they would hit, recoil out to the ridge, and come back to the middle again, and repeat until momentum died down (pretty anime-esque). The stability issue was present here because after they slowed to the middle, BS would wobble around, but Virgo would spin very straight despite Virgo taking a pretty big beating in the exchange.

What you may notice is that Virgo has a few KOs against Rock Leone. Due to the lesser weight of 145 as opposed to DF145, Rock Leone would hit Virgo and the recoil would send it near the Tornado Ridge. Virgo moved too, but to a lesser extent, and when they reconvened back in the middle, the momentum they gather would collide and Rock Leone would lose the exchange and end up on the carpet. I guess due to BS's lack of contact with the Stadium, it had nothing to "grab" onto.

I'm not sure how you got 7/10 in Rock's favor, unless your D is worse off than mine.
Probably. Also for some reason, my Virgo works better on 105 than DF145. I was using the Stamina Stadium, so the survival area is much bigger, so the blades have less chance of leaving it. I figure that BS is just sharper so it has greater stamina when put into a matchup like that.
Out of curiosity, any particular reasoning why you chose Wolf as a clear wheel?
It's the only one I have for now lol.
(Aug. 12, 2009  6:51 PM)Giga Wrote: Probably. Also for some reason, my Virgo works better on 105 than DF145.

Yes i have found that out about virgo to it works better with 105 than df145 i used this combo at spinoff.Eee