Rock Wheel- no low spin tracks!!!!

1st off, I wont even post my results because they are just god awful. Basicly, anytime I had Rock + 105 or 100, it was just awful. the wheel kept hitting the stadium every time it was hit, reducing speed. i was even using a SF and RF tip.

Note to all Bladers: Rock is only effectuve when used with a spin track of approx 120+, depending on the other components of your bey present
(Sep. 22, 2010  3:59 AM)Leonwind Wrote: I wont even post my results because they are just god awful.

Then why post at all?
fine. here they are unfortunatly

Rock Aquario 100SF vs Storm Pegasis 105RF
3 to 7

Rock Aquario 105SF vs Storm Pegasis 100RF
3 to 7

I didnt test RF as I dont have a spare

just for show

Rock Aquario 125SF vs Storm Pegasis 105RF
8 to 2

Rock Aquario 125SF vs Storm Pegasis 100RF
6 to 4
This topic isn't really needed, as we already know that defence beys use high tracks.
AKA: MF/MF2-H Earth Bull C145/GB145WB

And this isn't a combo that is effective by any means either.
This thread is only for combos which you think are good, not to say how bad a combo is.

Somebody close this thread.
Rock isn't defense, fgs.
Try MF Rock Leone CH120RF
it's a lot better at what it does than say
MF-H Rock Bull GB145WB
I have a Rock Libra and my friends could not beat it at all!
(Sep. 22, 2010  8:06 AM)harith0 Wrote: I have a Rock Libra and my friends could not beat it at all!

Track? Bottom?
sorry. this is the 1st time
i have made a customization thread. i will be more careful next time.

Mcfrown: While this thread is still open, do you think you could post some results for that combo you mentioned?

harith0: That post was even more pointless than this thead i made. How does that info help us if we dont know the spin track or performance tip? Also this thread was created to tell everyone that low spin tracks and rock dont mix, so if your Rock Libra has a high spin track, then your post was completely pointless
you mean me? Ldrago Stadium. Great for KO's. In truth, Pegasis only got wins through KO's but I think thats normal for most stadiums

and for those of you uneducated in the Ldrago Stadium, IT ISN'T PTW!
first off, your last post, "thats why" makes no sesne because no where did I ask why you where asking that question

and second, if you are implying that The Lightning Force Stadium is bad, you are sadly mistaken. Rather than explain this AGIAN i will show you what I mean in the simplest way possible
PTW<Ldrago<TT Stadiums
Ok I wil do a test of this in the Super Vortex Staduim to prove you Right or Wrong. I will use Rock Leone 100RF Vs Storm Aquario 105HF.

Results:

Leone by OS
Leone by OS
Leone by OS
Leone by OS
Leone by OS
Aquario by OS
Leone by OS
Aquario by OS
Leone by OS
Aquario by OS

Leone win rate about 70-75%.
(Sep. 22, 2010  10:32 PM)StormAquario221 Wrote: Ok I wil do a test of this in the Super Vortex Staduim to prove you Right or Wrong. I will use Rock Leone 100RF Vs Storm Aquario 105

Results:

Leone by OS
Leone by OS
Leone by OS
Leone by OS
Leone by OS
Aquario by OS
Leone by OS
Aquario by OS
Leone by OS
Aquario by OS

Leone win rate about 70-75%.

sorry to burst your bubble but

1: stadium makes tests invalid
2: not a particularly good blade to test against :\
rock can be good with low tracks and rf if the rf is not too worn, so the bey will gain a good movement and use it to knock off your opponent.
yes but vortex is carp which makes your results invalid. sorry
and i tried it a few times with rf. its horrible like that too. The weight of rock reduces the movrment and decreases the stamina even more thanks to the RF
(Sep. 24, 2010  12:38 AM)Leonwind Wrote: yes but vortex is carp which makes your results invalid. sorry
and i tried it a few times with rf. its horrible like that too. The weight of rock reduces the movrment and decreases the stamina even more thanks to the RF

Yes but it's the only staduim I have. So that's why I HAVE to use it. I dont know where to get Takara Staduims.
(Sep. 24, 2010  12:38 AM)Leonwind Wrote: and i tried it a few times with rf. its horrible like that too. The weight of rock reduces the movrment and decreases the stamina even more thanks to the RF

Ahem, Rock has fantastic stamina (solo spin), and also works great for attack.
Don't say things that aren't true.
(Sep. 24, 2010  12:57 AM)Mc Frown Wrote:
(Sep. 24, 2010  12:38 AM)Leonwind Wrote: and i tried it a few times with rf. its horrible like that too. The weight of rock reduces the movrment and decreases the stamina even more thanks to the RF

Ahem, Rock has fantastic stamina (solo spin), and also works great for attack.
Don't say things that aren't true.

but Leonwind said that RF didnt have lots of stamina. he never said said that Rock had poor stamina
(Sep. 24, 2010  12:38 AM)Leonwind Wrote: The weight of rock reduces the movrment and decreases the stamina even more thanks to the RF

Even more, insinuating it already has poor spin time, which it doesn't.
i ment rock+rf has poor stamina. never said rock itself wasnt a good stamina wheel

Rock 100RF is slightly better than using SF, b/c of more Ko ptential, but still pretty bad
thank you red eyes zombie. Mcfrown, instead of trying to examine everything that i could be saying, look at actualy what I am really saying. its obvious that you understood what I ment, so dont try to twist it into something its not
It helps everyone if you just post with clear wording, and spelling.

McFrown is pretty much in the right most of the time, if your words can easily be misinterpreted then someone should clarify them.
using an itouch...typing is tough. many typos

you are right though, i will word things better in the future, though if you read my posts carefuly, you will get what i am saying. red eyes zombie did after all. whatever i guess. though i do get where you are coming from.