Rock VS Dark (In Terms of Defense)

(Jan. 13, 2011  4:33 AM)XBladeX Wrote: use hasbro's rock...it rocks !!!

Don't tell us how well a part works if you don't have any testing to support it.
Meh. Rock is carp for defense. I tried testing on it to see if it would be Hasbro top-tier, and it gets owned by another Rock bey.
I did some recent testing and find that Hasbro dark wheel does have less recoil.
Used:
MFB Attack stadium
Bey launcher for both.
Ray with bank.
Defensive wheels launched first.

Results as follow:

Ray unicorno 100 RF Vs MF Dark Bull GB145RS

Ray unicorno 100 RF Vs MF Rock Bull GB145RS

Out of 10 matches

Ray: 4 - Dark: 6

Ray: 7 - Rock: 3

Hope this helped.

Please don't flame me as Ray unicorno 100RF is probably the best thing I had in terms of attack ^^;
Yup. Dark is officially better than Rock for defense, but Rock is better overall for having one of the best MFB spin times, and being good for attack.
TBH, Ray isn't exactly the best combo to apply this to.
I found them to be equally awful, but I will choose Dark>Rock just 'cause recoil.
(Jan. 18, 2011  2:08 AM)Dan Wrote: TBH, Ray isn't exactly the best combo to apply this to.
I found them to be equally awful, but I will choose Dark>Rock just 'cause recoil.

But the thing is, rock's recoil can cause the opposing attack combo to K.O. itself... Dark is just useless IMO...
They are even in both. (Recoil'd out: Rock and plain KO'd: Dark.)
I get more Double KO's and Self KOs than just being owned for Rock. I still love my Rock wheels, though.