Rock Sagittario C145WB.

I have a good defense combo that might be able to counter possibaly any attack combo. What you need is the Rock metal wheel, Sagittario clear wheel, C145 track, and WB bottom. It's called Rock Sagittario C145WB. I have high hopes about it.Joyful_2
Using any Wheel other than Libra for Defense is suicide.
And besides the fact that Libra's the only 'real' choice.

Why no Metal Face?
Why Sagittario? (Cancer is heavier, and I believe Aquario is also heavier)
I really think it might work but if you add the metal face it might help. Can someone please try it and see if it works?
(Jun. 26, 2009  9:31 PM)dark wolf Wrote: I really think it might work but if you add the metal face it might help. Can someone please try it and see if it works?

Do you not have these parts? :\
(Jun. 26, 2009  9:52 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Do you not have these parts? :\

hahaha

i could test out RockAquarioC145WB (i lack metal faces)... but itll have to wait till monday as im away from my beyblade stuff atm and wont be back till monday...

o and i might be able to post video tests Grin (with a decent camera Tongue_out) and ill post a link here

what should this be tested against? (i dont have a s.pegasis105RF ... yet) what i mean is like should it be an attack type? d? s?
I could test this, but it's seriously a waste of time, because we all know how it will perform ... its Defense can't match Libra.