Rock Orso

(Mar. 23, 2011  4:23 AM)Shabalabadoo Wrote: Note:Rock Orso D125 B was originally released with the Extreme BeyStadium. It has since been easier to obtain through Hasbro's release.

Face: Orso
The Face on this Beyblade depicts Ursa Major/Minor, one of the 88 constellations in space.

Clear Wheel: Orso
Weight: 3.22 grams
The Orso Clear Wheel is of a translucent Brown colour, and consists of five "Bear Claws", adjacent to several polygonal shapes of different sizes.

Metal Wheel: Rock
Weight: 31.4 grams
Rock has six large protrusions with small, shallow gaps between each one. It also overhangs the Track much like the original Leone Metal Wheel, although to a smaller extent.

IMPORTANT: Mold Variations
Rock has 3 different Molds: 0 Cylinders (31.4 grams), 3 Cylinders (32.6 grams), and 6 Cylinders (32.7 grams). The 0 Cylinder Mold is only available from Takara Tomy products, while the 3 and 6 Cylinder Molds are available from both Takara Tomy and Hasbro products. Each Cylinder is a semi-circle of approximately 4mm wide, and is found on the bottom side of Rock, in the centre of each protrusion.

Rock generally suffers from recoil, although variations with more Cylinders experience less recoil. The 6 Cylinder Mold has the most Stamina of the three, due to the weight of the Cylinders carrying the momentum around the outside of the wheel. It is also superior to the other Molds, in terms of Attack and Defense.

Use In Attack Customization
Rock's weight distribution and contact points can be put to use in the Attack customisation, MF Rock (6 Cylinder Mold) Leone CH120RF.

Track: Defense 125
Weight: 1.7 grams
D125 is similar to 125 and T125, with the only difference being a plastic ring that extends the circumference of the middle of the Track. 125 Tracks as a height are generally overshadowed by CH120, but D125 can be used in Attack customisations as a mid-range height.

Use in Attack Customization
Although CH120 is considerably more versatile than D125, D125 can still be used to a moderate degree of effectiveness in the Combo, MF Gravity Perseus D125R2F (Attack Version, Counter Mode).

Bottom: Ball
Weight: 0.6 grams
Ball, as its name suggests, is shaped like a ball. This hemispherical shape provides a large area for the Bottom to make contact with the Stadium floor; hence increasing friction and making it more difficult to knockout. B’s shape also makes it likely to stay in the central areas of the Stadium, hence maximizing the customization’s distance from the Stadium exits. Due to its qualities, this bottom makes a decent choice for Defense Customizations. B can be used if WB is not available. However, both have been outclassed by CS, RSF, RDF, RB, and RS.

Other Versions
Rock Orso ED145 D- Beyblade Deck Entry Set (Blue)
Rock Orso D125 B- Faceoff: Fighting Bear Fury (Painted Red)
Hyper Orso SW145JB- Faceoff: Aqua Sword Strike (Blue)

Overal
Rock Orso D125 B consists of all outclassed parts. As such, there is little or no reason to buy this beyblade, aside from collection purposes.
(Mar. 23, 2011  4:23 AM)SSJfisherman Wrote: i was going to just put this in another topic and give someone else credit, but i decided to just do my own and do it right.
rock section was from my rock escolpio draft
d125 was from grand ketos' t125, i just changed it to d125's traits.
b was from beywiki

Face: Orso
The Face on this Beyblade depicts Ursa Major/Minor, one of the 88 constellations in space

Clear Wheel: Orso
The Orso Clear Wheel is of a translucent Brown colour, and consists of five "Bear Claws", adjacent to several polygonal shapes of different sizes.

Metal Wheel: Rock
Rock has six large protrusions with small, shallow gaps between each one. It also overhangs the Track much like the original Leone Metal Wheel, although to a smaller extent.
IMPORTANT: Mold Variations
Rock has 3 different Molds: 0 Cylinders (31.4 grams), 3 Cylinders (32.6 grams), and 6 Cylinders (32.7 grams). The 0 Cylinder Mold is only available from Takara Tomy products, while the 3 and 6 Cylinder Molds are available from both Takara Tomy and Hasbro products. The more Cylinders, the less Recoil. The 6 Cylinder Mold has the most Stamina of the three, due to the weight of the Cylinders carrying the momentum around the outside of the wheel. It is also superior to the other Molds, in terms of attack, and defense.
Use In Attack Customization
Rock's recoil can be put to use in the Attack custom, MF Rock(6 Cylinder Mold) Leone CH120 RF. It is a very decent Smash Attacker, that provides positive and consistent results against top tier Defence beyblades.

Track: D125
Defense 125 is similar to 125 and Tornado 125. Apart from the shifts in weight distribution and air resistance, there are few notable differences. The ring serves no significant defensive purposes. The track’s relatively low height prevents the opponent’s Bey from making any sort of consistent contact. D125 is an outclassed track for Stamina and Defense Customizations.
The performance of this Track is similar to t125, and as a height, is generally overshadowed by CH120 due to its versatility. D125 has use in Stamina customizations, and can also be used effectively in Attack customizations if CH120 is unavailable.
Use in Attack Customization
D125 is an excellent alternative to the 145 track in the attack combination: MF Pegasis D125R2F. D125 is also used in the Gravity Perseus Attack combination, MF Gravity Perseus D125R2F. They are both excellent Smash Attack customizations.

Bottom: Ball
Ball, as its name suggests, is shaped like a ball. This hemispherical shape provides a large area for the Bottom to make contact with the Stadium floor; hence increasing friction and making it more difficult to knockout. B’s shape also makes it likely to stay in the central areas of the Stadium, hence maximizing the customization’s distance from the Stadium exits. Due to its qualities, this bottom makes a decent choice for Defense Customizations. B can be used if WB is not available. However, both have been outclassed by RSF and RS.

Overal
Rock Orso D125 B consists of all outclassed parts. As such, there is little or no reason to buy this beyblade, aside from collection purposes.

Defense..

overall,this draft is not bad....
The Draft is ready as Orso is the only thing to write just show that D15 has it's uses in defense customs if other tracks are not available
@ bladestar20- I actually got that from beywiki, so I guess it'll stay that way? Ahah?I think it can be spelled either way?

@Aquillaz112- well what I did, was take the appearance part from d125, then took the combos and second paragraph from t125 and changed the t to a d Grin
I don't think t125 and d125 should have different combos :\
D125 was a top tier defense track before C145 came and is heavier than T125
Anyways, nice article. Is this going to be on beywiki?
(Mar. 23, 2011  5:06 PM)Aquilaz112 Wrote: D125 was a top tier defense track before C145 came and is heavier than T125

A lot has changed since then.
Now, it won't make a difference whether your defense type has t125 or d125.
i suprised this isn't up yet all the parts are virtually on beywiki . Weird eh ! really D125 is still a fairly good track for defence and stamina . D125 is tier 3 for defence and D125 is also tier 2 for stamina i think . Overall a good article
[ offtopic ] i'd laugh if someone made an article for this and said "i need help with the face and clear wheel section " lol [ off topic ]
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...eone_D125B
In this article it's shown D125 has uses in Defense combo's.
@wolborgMS- forget the tier list dude. It's not nearly as accurate as it should or could be.

@aquillaz112- I know. That's where I got most of the d125 section from. Except for the combos, I got those from t125.
But now, with rubber defense bottoms, libra, basalt, gb145, r145, 230, there's absolutely no use for d125 as a defense bottom. Not to mention the power of the current attack wheels...

With all the things I just mentioned, there is not difference for defense from d125 to t125
No. It isn't.
I can list tons of tracks that are better...
Gb145
R145
Bd145
Ed125
C145
Shall I go on? With all those, and more, there's no need to say it has any difference in defense than t125. 125 height defense is worse than low(85) tall-ish(145Wink ) tall (230). Does anybody even use d125 for defense now? Not that I've seen.
ED125 isn't reallly better id say equal .
AD145
SW145
DF145
CH120
H145
DF105
W145
shall i go on ? It still a decent track ; just say it can be used for some degree of effectiveness or can be utalized
For the MF Gravity Perseus D125R2F, i think you should include LRF too, as Gravity Perseus works best in Left Spin when using it as an Attack type. Other than that, Excellent Article Smile

(Mar. 23, 2011  5:36 PM)wolborgMS Wrote: D125 isn't reallly better id say equal .
AD145
SW145
DF145
CH120
H145
DF105
W145
shall i go on ? It still a decent track ; just say it can be used for some degree of effectiveness or can be utalized

Fix'd

I agree its not useless. Maybe you should put D125 is a rather good track, but there are better beyblades with D125 such as Ray Unicorno D125CS
You've listed a bunch of random tracks that have not even been used for Defense..
CH120, AD145,SW145>D125
(Mar. 23, 2011  5:36 PM)wolborgMS Wrote: ED125 isn't reallly better id say equal .
AD145
SW145
DF145
CH120
H145
DF105
W145

Ed145 is definitely better...
Why would you say to put it on, when you just listed even more things that are better?
What I said a couple of posts up-With the current defense lineup, and current attack lineup, there's no difference in defense from t125 to d125, so if t125 doesn't say use in defense, then this shouldn't either.
The way the game has progressed, it really isn't good anyways, even if it is "decent", as you say. Should we just put df145, ch120, h145, df105,w105, (the parts you listed) as use in defense customization? No, because there are better choices. You even wrote with that list that there are better things, and they don't even say "use in defense customization"(the ones that are on beywiki.), so why would d125?
What are you even trying to say WolborgMS? You can't even get your parts right so you have no case.
A great sign that an article is good is when the title has a grammar error."Let's do this properly."
(Mar. 23, 2011  5:42 PM)Dan Wrote: You've listed a bunch of random tracks that have not even been used for Defense..
CH120, AD145,SW145>D125

i was saying there are many worthless tracks and D125 is a decentish part
You can find a use for every part, used to take down specific combos; niche combos, they are called.
At least half of those are pretty useful actually but whatever.
Maybe you could note that Orso is one of the heavier Clear Wheels out there, but is poor for Defense due to bad weight distribution. See here:
Jerf Wrote:Orso
3.22 (Hasbro) (Submitted by Otsu)

All in grams of course. Credits to Weights of MFB thread.
It can't be heavier than bull :\
Wouldn't it be known more?
I'm not all too sure I should write that; it doesnt seem right. I'll Just have the weight in there.
:\
Hasbro Bull weighs 3.7