Rock Leone ED145 WB

Comment critiqueing the Beyblade and tell me if its any good.
Rock Leone ED145 WB(RL) vs Storm Pegasus 100 RF(SP)
1RL 11SP
2SP 12RL
3SP 13RL
4RL 14RL
5RL 15SP
6RL 16RL
7RL 17RL
8RL 18SP
9RL 19RL
10RL 20RL
Pegasus Thunderwhip stadium
Please try again in an attack stadium
(Sep. 02, 2010  10:23 PM)BeyHunter Wrote:
Pegasus Thunderwhip stadium

This nullifies every result.
You should at least add a Metal Face (because of Rock's recoil) and a different stadium (Attack).
I doubt beyhunter has/has access to any TT products though.
im having a lot of trouble getting the rock stadium and i recently order metal faces they should come in two to three weeks
i been trying to get my hands on tt products by i hav 2 use the japan website n the changing yen to dollar conversions are a pain and so are limited funds but when i get the chance and the money im getting that stadium after hearing all the good reviews
Uncertain

You will get severely different results if you test those 2 in the MFB Attack stadium.
We already know that Rock Leone ED145WB is not good enough for Defense. Earth, Bull and a Metal Face would make it top-tier. While ED145WB is top-tier substance, we know that Rock Leone is not. I do not see why you keep trying to promote this combination.
I only promote this because like others i want to show the best blade i have currently
... I have to reiterate that we already know of this combination, so showing it again when we constantly recommend that to people with access to Hasbro Beyblades only (with a few variations) is quite unnecessary.