Rock Giraffe Draft - My Very First Draft

OK, first of all, this is my first draft. I'd expect to hear feedback and comment from all of you. (No Spam, please). The weight of R145 is from the Beywiki .I also need the combo for R145 and yet, the weight for the Clear Wheel. And yes,of course, I got Rock Giraffe.

* Note: Rock Giraffe is origin released by Hasbro as Rock Zurafa

Face: Giraffe

The Face on this Beyblade depicts Camelopardalis, the giraffe, one of 88 constellation in space.
*Name Change: Giraffe is changed by Hasbro into Zurafa

Clear Wheel: Giraffe

* Weight: Need Information

The regular release of Giraffe is a transluscent yellowish green. It has red painted detail on two sides.

Metal Wheel: Rock

* Weight: 31.4 grams

Rock has six large protrusions with small, shallow gaps between each one. It also overhangs the Track much like the original Leone Metal Wheel, although to a smaller extent.

Rock is somewhat useful for Smash Attack, however it is outclassed by the release of other useful Smash Attack Wheel like Lightning, Beat.

Track: Rubber 145

* Weight: 4.7 grams

R145 is one of the heaviest track available. It is made of very firm rubber. It has viable use for both Attack and Defense.

Bottom: Wide Ball

* Weight: 0.7 grams

WB is essentially B, with a larger spherical surface, hence “wide”. As a result, it is seen as an improvement over B in terms of Defensive qualities. This is because of the greater surface area in contact with the Stadium floor at any one time. However, because of this wider contact area, the Bottom also causes more movement compared to B. This is disadvantageous when facing an Attack type, because the Defense customization is closer to the Stadium exits, hence increasing the likelihood of a KO. To prevent this, many launch WB-based customizations at about 60-70% power, meaning that the Beyblade itself stays in the centre, while retaining the defensive qualities of WB.
Due to the defensive capability , WB is the choice for Defense Beyblade, however, this is outclassed by CS/RSF/RS as the rubber have more grip to the stadium floor

Use in Defense Customization

WB was one of the preferred choices of Bottom for Defense customizations, however, it has been outclassed in performance by RS in the top-tier customization MF-H Earth Bull GB145WB.

Other Versions

*Poison Giraffe S130 MB (Clear )
We have much better drafts for this Beyblade already.