Rock Bull H145HF

when i was playing with my beys i accidently came accross this combo
rock does produce a certian amound of recoil and so does H145 and with a HF bottom this commbo can do some impressive KO's. Its impotant you do this with a HF bottom and NOT with a RF bottom. This is because the metal wheel . the clear wheel and the track are heavy and the RF bottom will not be able to gain speed. I mainly prefer HF also because it has more stamina than RF and it doesnt slow down much because of the weight.
hear are the results I got when I put this to battle against Earth aquila 145WD

1st round - Rock Bull H145HF won by a KO
2nd round- Earth aquila 145WD won by out spinnig
3rd round- Earth aquila 145WD won by out spinnig
4th round-- Rock Bull H145HF won by a KO
5th round - Rock Bull H145HF won by a KO

this battle was done with both brand new blades

but adding more weight to Earth aquila 145WD and making it something like Earth Bull C145 WD would be able to win against Rock Bull H145HF but overall this combo isn't half bad
That might be a decent combo, but you should replace Rock with a wheel better for attack like Storm. You might want to test it's Force Smash with Storm.
(Apr. 11, 2010  7:28 AM)SilverWind Wrote: That might be a decent combo, but you should replace Rock with a wheel better for attack like Storm. You might want to test it's Force Smash with Storm.

yeah replacing Rock with Storm might be a good idea but I mainly made this combo out of parts that aren't really much of a use I'm just trying to make them useful
To test it fully you need to do like 20 tests and they have to be against good combos eg L L drago ch120RF or Earth gemios D145WD. If you face a slightly decent combo against an uncustomized blade then the likelyhood is that the combo will win.
I tested it just now. It didn't stand a chance against MF Lightning LDrago CH120RF, Storm Pegasis 105RF, MF Earth Bull GB145WB and (surprisingly) Flame Cancer DF145WD.
The problem with Rock Bull H145HF is that it has too much recoil.
H145 is actually the main problem, the pair of 'wings' of H145 tends to touch the stadium floor when slightly off balance, causing it to roll around the stadium and losing spin.
(Apr. 11, 2010  11:20 AM)megablader2 Wrote: To test it fully you need to do like 20 tests and they have to be against good combos eg L L drago ch120RF or Earth gemios D145WD. If you face a slightly decent combo against an uncustomized blade then the likelyhood is that the combo will win.
You meant Earth Gemios DF145WD right?
(Apr. 11, 2010  2:14 PM)diamondclimax Wrote: I tested it just now. It didn't stand a chance against MF Lightning LDrago CH120RF, Storm Pegasis 105RF, MF Earth Bull GB145WB and (surprisingly) Flame Cancer DF145WD.
The problem with Rock Bull H145HF is that it has too much recoil.
H145 is actually the main problem, the pair of 'wings' of H145 tends to touch the stadium floor when slightly off balance, causing it to roll around the stadium and losing spin.

You meant Earth Gemios DF145WD right?
I just figured that out sice it always looses stamina morethan ot is surpose to Replacing H145 with a normal 145 track would be better
(Apr. 11, 2010  2:14 PM)diamondclimax Wrote: The problem with Rock Bull H145HF is that it has too much recoil.

Exactly. It is just not nearly consistent enough in it's ability to KO it's opposition. Like I said in the Dark Bull H145SD article, it is fun to play with, but not good enough for competitive use.
(Apr. 13, 2010  1:03 PM)silver knight Wrote: I made a video of Rock Bull 145HF vs Storm Pegasis 100RF

That would not have happened in the balance stadium. Rock Bull would have been wrecked in the Attack Stadium.
(Apr. 13, 2010  10:38 PM)NAP Wrote: That would not have happened in the balance stadium. Rock Bull would have been wrecked in the Attack Stadium.

This match was taken pace in a fake stadium but I get the point but still the stadium is similat to the attack stadium and both a considered to be attack types I guess this match was pretty fiar
(Apr. 14, 2010  7:35 AM)silver knight Wrote: This match was taken pace in a fake stadium but I get the point but still the stadium is similat to the attack stadium and both a considered to be attack types I guess this match was pretty fiar

It's not similar at all. The Attack Stadium has a tornado ridge which beys with bottoms like RF or WF can ride. In that fourth round Pegasis got looked like it couldn't recover from the slightest contact (probably due to the stadium being to flat and not banked enough). Not that this matters, since it wasn't tested extensively enough, nor was it tested in a suitable environment.
bad combo sorry i mean im trying to help but h145 has a (LOT OF RECOIL) and it do (SELF KO)