Robsta's Userbars

I have waited so long for a sig/userbar!! I will probably love you forever if you do this ;D.

Theme/Background - fire and Ice (hope you can do this)
Picture -Evil Gemios
Text -TastyTacos

Thank you so much I have seen all the others and they are really good!

EDIT- Just saw your last post about going camping. I can wait! Grin
Robstar,heres my request,Writtings Whatzzer...Picture meteo l-drago(make it black and wihite please?)make it the same way you did on the galaxy pegasis
Can I have the L-drago one with a black background and it saying my username?
Can I please have,
Text : BlackStarNinja
Background colour: Black (if needed).
I would like a Storm Pegasus BeyBlade picture on it!
Could i have one:
Text: LDrago FTW
Background: Red
I want a Meteo LDrago face on it
can i have one

Text: flaming aries
Background: pink

i would like a rock aries in there just make it look exactly like my sig
I'll have one like Dan's with Sol Blaze Eclipse instead of Quetz. Text is my username.
Can i have a user bar with sora(metal fight beyblade)on the left side and cyber pegasis on the right?the back ground is red,and my username is in the middle?pls make a link for it
Thanks for doing this for us! Your awesome! Can I have one like your galaxy pegasus example but with fang leone and the text is LeoneLione in white and the background yellow please...
Thanks!
Can i have one With Damian Heart and Xyo written on it and the background on my sig, my first one and also hell kerbecks spinning animation on it
My order:

Text: Cause the crab knows all, snap snap!
Background: Red

I also want Dark Cancer/Gasher on my userbar.
Can I have a Fang Leone one? Just any green background, the leone sticker, and any cool white font for my username
Thanks in advance!!!
Robsta? Not to be a bother, but do you mind making me another Userbar? If it could have "Odin" written on the left, with Ryuto Asamiya (my avatar) on the right? And I don't care what the background color is. Thank you in advance!
Sorry guys have been busy lately and haven't checked the WBO much.
Who was still interested?
I am, if you don't mind. My order is:

Text: Odin
Background: Light Blue
And can I have my avatar, Ryuto Asamiya, on it?
Me to my order is at the top of the page
Me. I also have an order above your last post.
Hey Robsta, waiting for mine.

I understand you're busy, though. Thanks!
hey srry but can i hav a userbar with finn and jake from adventure time and display all the numbers you have to enter in on the add picture
hey srry but can i hav a userbar with finn and jake from adventure time and display all the numbers you
Hia there, i would like a good few userbars for a website, one with BeybladeFiction (TM Sign) Admin, one with BeybladeFiction (TM Sign) Moderator, and BeybladeFiction (TM Sign) Member.
Theme - Black Dranzer, with a crimson red, dark grey/black theme.
Pictures -
http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/3...333m9g.jpg
http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/3...333ls4.jpg
Background Colour - Dark Grey/Black with some Crimson red.
Extra - Can the text be black bordered with crimson red on the inside instead of white? Only if possible.
I am taking no more requests until after exams.
I will do the ones requested above though. Smile
*cough* how is progress?
Time to finish the outstanding requests!

Flaming Aries:
[Image: FlamingAries-Userbar.jpg]

BMFA:
[Image: BMFA-Userbar.jpg]