Roan's Collection is Up for Grabs @ AN/BWR 09!

I updated my OP with all the things that I sold yesterday. I might be selling some more to Deikailo later today, but I'm not sure yet.

No, I'm not taking offers online yet so don't ask. lol I won't be doing that until Monday at the earliest when I get home.
R you in toronto still if s can buy dem online and i dont have to wait long for shipping. LOL
Im interested in the SRMS and the Dragoon MS Grin
I updated my OP again to reflect more current lists of what I still have. I haven't sold really any plastic blades at all, but most of the more valuable HMS blades are already gone. I'll be back to Michigan (where I live lol) in a few hours. Once I get there I'll probably open up this thread to bids on the forum.

Just wanted to update I guess. lol
Ok guys, I'm home...

Start your bidding. Send me a PM or post here in the thread with what you want and what you'd be willing to pay for it. I'll be updating the OP with prices and such so people can see what's going for what amount.
FFS people, a few of you who have PMed me have CLEARLY not read this thread.

The HMS Stadium and HMS Grip have already been sold, along with a lot of other things. If the name of the blade has been crossed out in my OP, then that means IT'S BEEN SOLD ALREADY.

And please, don't PM me with a list of what you want and then ask ME to suggest prices -- YOU are supposed to be making ME offers, not the other way around.
How much for your phantom fox? :o

edit: Nvm I read the post above. Sorry.