Rising of Galaxy Beys

*sighes* IT'S DUCK!!! I'm seriously thinking about making a thread to tell everyone that my name is NOT Fakir, it's Duck!
Oh oops. lol sorry Duck. heres a prolouge.
Sweet, but I strongly suggest you put the chapters in the OP, so that people don't have to look for them. ^•^
A character request
Name Zero Kurogane
Bey Samurai Ifraid W145CF
Character He is an awesome blader fighting to get to the top
Special move u decide
Boy and good
Style black hair sticking up with orange highlights in the front, a full sleeved blue colored bickers jacket with a grey shirt inside and red trousers
(Jun. 06, 2012  4:08 PM)echoes of hell Wrote: A character request
Name Zero Kurogane
Special move u decide
Boy and good
Style black hair sticking up with orange highlights in the front, a full sleeved blue colored bickers jacket with a grey shirt inside and red trousers

there is no reference to the anime whatsoever!
Chapter 5:

Can-Dai was confused. what had happened. I have a pounding head ache. As my blurry vision goes away i see Raven's face appear. Its shocked and worried. Can-Dai sat up but instantly sat back down as the pain in his stomach took him by surprise. The dark void returned to his eyes again and he tried to relax.
"Calm down dude." Raven said in sympathetically voice. Can-Dai nodded and tried to think about nice things.
"Where am I?" Can-Dai asked.
"The Hospital." Raven said. As he said that Alyssa came in. Can-Dai felt his skin burn up and his face turning red.
"Hey there, looks like you got yourself into a pretty bad condition." Alyssa said. Can-Dai looked at her, not saying anything. Raven snapped his fingers.
"Reality check, your not dead you can still talk." Raven said frustrated. Can-Dai smiled at him.
"Its not that bad is it?" Can-Dai asked Alyssa.
"Not really, you can walk and everything, there is a bey stadium downstairs in the hospital, its pretty sick." Alyssa said. Alyssa held out her hand nodding for him to come with her. Can-Dai still struggled to get out of the crappy bed "supposed to be" comfortable bed even with Alyssa's help. Raven tagged along with them. They got into an elevator. It was a glass elevator so you could see everything outside. Everything was peaceful, the birds were flying, small animals across the ground hopping and running. The bey park was full of activity. Finally they reached the bottom. There were about 50 through 100 people. People were having fun. There was evening a little bey shop.
"I work there for now." Alyssa said pointing to the small bey shop. Can-Dai looked at her surprised.
"You work to much you know that." Can-Dai said. Alyssa nodded and giggled.
"Have fun and don't get in trouble." Alyssa said and ran off to the shop.
Can-Dai looked around. Of course he had his bey and everything on him. Hospitals don't take that stuff from you. Can-Dai looked over to see some boys battling it out. Apparently it was an intense battle. People were crowding around them. The beys were smashing and crashing.
A boy in a red shirt called out "GOOOOOOOOOO YOU CAN DO THIS!!!" His bey which was of course, red charged towards the bey. It knocked the other bey out and it landed with a surprisingly loud clang.
"Red is so awesome!" Everyone started whispering that.
"So, I'm guessing thats the best blader here, I'll take my chances with him." Can-Dai thought.
"Hey Red!" Can-Dai shouted. Red stared at him.
"Your new." Red said mockingly.
"Lets battle." Can-Dai said holding up his bey.
Red smiled and got his bey prepared. They went up to the largest stadium they could find.
"3...2....1... GOOOOOOOO SHOOT!" They both yelled at each other. The beys rushed into the stadium. The beys grinded each other.
"GOOOOOO BLOOD EDGE DIABLO!" Can-Dai yelled. His bey was about to knock out Red's bey when Can-Dai's bey and Red's was knocked out of the stadium by... Hell Nemesis. "JIN!" Can-Dai thought.
"I found you finally" Jin said mockingly. He jumped from the giant hole he mad in the ground.
"Fine then your on!' Can-Dai said. He readied his bey and stepped up to the stadium.
"3...2...1.... GOOOOOOOOOO SHOOOOOOOOT!!!!!" They both yelled. The beys launched in with power,force, and sheer determination. Every time the beys smashed into each other it caused a huge shock wave. The beys were glowing with power.
"HAHAHAH! YOUR GOING TO LOOSE AND LOOSE FOR EVER!" Jin said demonically. "HADES DESTRUCTION!"
A huge hand erupted from his bey, Then hades in full flaming armor. Hades gained a flame aura and then it exploded. Even Can-Dai was blown back from his place. "Don't worry i won't loose this easily Can-Dai!" The weird demon voice said again.
"What is that... i swear its so weird, ill find out later."
"YOUR TIME IS UP CAN-DAI" Jin said. His bey charged with super force.

To be continued.
Aw, it's a cliff-hanger! T3T That's so stinky!!!
lolz Tongue_out but did you enjoy the story itself. anyways i don't time to post. so there's going to be a weeks wait. I have summer camp which is a week long. Ill also write down some chapters in a book ill bring. you know so Ill have the ideas and you have the enjoyment to read the stories. anyways sorry duck about the cliff hang. had to add some suspense Smile
did you ever use my character?
Could u please use my charecter in the next chapter
(Jun. 17, 2012  1:00 AM)Tortiilz Wrote: lolz Tongue_out but did you enjoy the story itself. anyways i don't time to post. so there's going to be a weeks wait. I have summer camp which is a week long. Ill also write down some chapters in a book ill bring. you know so Ill have the ideas and you have the enjoyment to read the stories. anyways sorry duck about the cliff hang. had to add some suspense Smile

Yes, of course I do! I just hate cliff-hangers!!! T3T
don't use echos, it's sorta unoriginal, It's the main char to zero-G!

honestly im not sure when the next chaptyer will be because im atsummer camp im lucky to get to use as computer and that this site even comes up but i will try to make a new chapter soon anyways see youguys later.
(Jun. 06, 2012  4:08 PM)echoes of hell Wrote: A character request
Name Zero Kurogane
Special move u decide
Boy and good

Hey, don't plagiarize. If someone from Takara-Tomy finds out, they might sue you!

@ Tortiilz: Also, change the title a bit, something like "The Rise of the Galaxy Beys"
Character request:
Name: Rex
Bey: Flame PegasusD125S
Description: Short spiky red hair, sky blue shirt with a white stripe going down the left side, blue jeans with holes showing the knees, and sky blue sneakers.
Special move: Eternal Flame Attack. The bey is gulped up by a ball of fire and it moves at extremely fast speeds while inside of fire.
Other: He is the kind of blader who never gives up, and he is extremely active.
Good or evil: Good.
Fine,
heres another char
Zack Higgins
Screw lynx 85 MF
A tall,well built,witty and handsome guy
special move is flaming cat fireball.The bey starts moving very fast and its attack power increases
boy naturally
good