Rising Star ?

Hello Everyone my name is Tyrese Roundtree i've been Playing beyblade ever since i was six i am now 15 i am going to become the best blader the world has ever seen i won't lose and ill never give up i never back down from a battle if anybodys up for a match ill gpadly rise to the occasion.
(Dec. 06, 2017  12:46 AM)Pyrotexx Wrote: Hello Everyone my name is Tyrese Roundtree i've been Playing beyblade ever since i was six i am now 15 i am going to become the best blader the world has ever seen i won't lose and ill never give up i never back down from a battle if anybodys up for a match ill gpadly rise to the occasion.

Hello, and welcome to the WBO, @[Pyrotexx]! I hope you're able to achieve your dream of becoming the number one blader in the world, along with, having a great time here on the WBO! If you have any questions feel free to PM me, and, I'll do my best to answer with complete accuracy!
Sorry man, I didn't mean to hijack your thread
(Dec. 08, 2017  8:06 PM)Robbie Aoi Wrote: Hello, my name is Robbie Aoi, I've been playing Beyblade since I was six and I'm fourteen. I'm aiming to become the best blader ever. I never give up and never give in, I'll never back down from a challenge, so Bladers, if you think you're strong and want to face me, I'll rise to the occasion and won't give up and won't give in to any Blader.

Don't hijack someone else's introduction thread. Make your own if you want one.
(Dec. 06, 2017  12:46 AM)Pyrotexx Wrote: Hello Everyone my name is Tyrese Roundtree i've been Playing beyblade ever since i was six i am now 15 i am going to become the best blader the world has ever seen i won't lose and ill never give up i never back down from a battle if anybody's up for a match ill gladly rise to the occasion.

i can beat you just you watch!