25.00%
Pretty Good
50.00%
Ehh, it's all right
25.00%
Terrible, the worst story ever.
0%
Total: 100% 4 vote(s)
Hey guys, this is yours truly Aqua Roxas, back and ready to write.

Anyway, I'm writing a new story called Rising and it is in the fantasy genre. I'll try to update at least once every week, but no promises.

Oh well read on.

Prologue

Chapter 1

Chapter 2

Chapter 3

Chapter 4
Chapter 5

Chapter 6

Chapter 7

Chapter 8

Chapter 9
Chapter 10

New chapter. Added to the top post.
New chapter. Also, could people please post. You don't know how it feels to write a story and feel that nobody is enjoying it. So please, please review.
Seriously, very nice job. One of the best short stories that I have read Smile
Thanks, Xaos Ninja. New chapter. Updated the O.P.
New chapter, although it's very short. Guys, please comment. I feel as if my story is carp since you guys aren't reading it.
I noticed grammar errors. Mostly dialogue from what I had time to read. And don't give up. Keep going, persue writing if that's what you want!
Thanks Jake. I understand, and I'll try to fix them all. Anyway, I felt like giving all of you guys a treat so I changed the formatting AND I gave you all two more chapters which have been added to the O.P. If you've been following the story, you should be at Chapter 4. And I've added Chapter 5 AND 6. So enjoy, guys.
New Chapter added to the O.P
Changed the title name to A Rising Hero
Wishing that you guys would comment on my story.
New chapter added!

PLEASE COMMENT!!! It's very depressing to see no comments. It makes a writer feel as if his story is carp. ANd I'm pretty sure I've said that before.
(Apr. 08, 2014  5:48 PM)Aqua Roxas Wrote: New chapter added!

PLEASE COMMENT!!! It's very depressing to see no comments. It makes a writer feel as if his story is carp. ANd I'm pretty sure I've said that before.

I like this story! its better then mine!

and please don't double post
Actually, It think double posts are allowed for stories. Think.
New chapter guys.
PLEASE COMMENT!!!
Otherwise, I have no inspiration to continue writing.
New chapter