Rip Zac and Kensuke

I'm honestly kind of disappointed that Zac and Kensuke were forgotten after the first season as I thought they were good characters. Also, I find it kind of comical that Galaxy Zeus and Guardian Kerbeus were released in the same triple booster set, almost as if tt was trying to taunt us as they were the only god beys that didn't make an anime appearance!
I dont think it needs its own thread?? Maybe include it in the thread for Random Anime and Manga Thoughts
We could expand this thread a bit. I had the same problem.
Wasn't Zac around the top 15 when Valt and Rantaro looked up the stats on the other characters.
And what would you guys do to add them in. I've said before to put them in the God Bladers Cup but honestly, I'd have Zac and Ken on one of the teams. Zac lowkey could've been on Royals (if you watch the dub you'll get the joke/reason) or lead the Japanese team....which didn't even exist. Anyone else found that weird?

As for Ken, I'd think he should've joined with Daigo's team ala Max, Ray, and Kai joining other teams. Guardian Kerberus itself could've gave Ken much more to do especially if you hated how Wakiya was letting the defense types down in season 2.
Nope, use the Beyblade Anime & Manga Random Thoughts thread.