Rip Fire Beyblades

So far our info on Rip Fire Beys is pretty thin. I know they don't hold up competitively to the regular Burst Beys due to their weak springs causing quick bursts.

But amongst themselves, how do they perform? I have the Wyvron and Valtryek and they definitely perform differently than each other. Are we interested in examining the Rip Fire Beys with more scrutiny?
So far, here is what I have found:

Due to the larger size of the Forge Discs used in Rip Fire Beyblades, they have more effect on the attack, defense, and burst capabilities of the build they are used on.

The lack of free-moving parts makes the Rip Fire versions of "Massive" (actually Orbit) and Revolve less effective than their standard counterparts, but have similar performance to more similar Tips like Defense and Survive, respectively. Variable acts similarly to an unworn standard Variable, but with slightly less mobility but less chance of change in performance since the hard plastic takes longer to wear out.

The springs inside the Rip Fire Performance Tips are significantly weaker than standard Burst Tips, largely to make burst finishes more common. This has the added benefit of leaving the tips spinning even after they've burst, which is a little amusing. They also seem to fit Japanese Energy Layers without any excessive force being necessary; as such, Takara Layers tend to burst less often than Hasbro's, but still more often than normal.

Because of the higher chance of burst, type advantage seems to be even more important than normal. I've found that RFW2 more consistently bursts RFV2 compared to using the normal versions. This seems to be almost assuredly due to the higher mass of the base, the weakness of the spring, and the recoil properties of both Beys. Swapping the Forge Discs (making RFW2.W.M vs RFV2.V.V) tends to result in V2 bursting even more quickly.

Obviously, there needs to be more research if we intend to take the same stance here as with normal Beyblades. Also obviously, it's going to be a lot less complicated due to the smaller number of parts available.
My R.F. Wyvron bursts a lot. But when it dos, only the top comes of and the disc/driver stay in battle and sometimes win due to this "glitch"
(Apr. 02, 2018  8:10 PM)LegendV3 Wrote: My R.F. Wyvron bursts a lot. But when it dos, only the top comes of and the disc/driver stay in battle and sometimes win due to this "glitch"

That actually counts as a burst finish. This is not a glitch, it's just a misunderstanding.
(Apr. 02, 2018  8:10 PM)LegendV3 Wrote: My R.F. Wyvron bursts a lot. But when it dos, only the top comes of and the disc/driver stay in battle and sometimes win due to this "glitch"

how could you ever win a match after your bey has bursted ? that doesnt make sense and thats my problem with rip fire's theyre so obviously not real beyblades

rip fire's are trash. straight up
The only reason that people get RF's are either for their collection or because they light up. Pretty sure that's why they are trash. Plus, the tips are so bulky that it pretty much guarantees they suck
Rip fire Boost and some layers such as X2 fit together really tightly.