RinAK212's Avatar and Signature Shop (NO REQUESTS)

for a sig can you do:
Backround: http://www.psdgraphics.com/file/abstract...ground.jpg
Text: BeyBladersFan ( in Bright Green )
Picture:galaxy pegasis in the bottom right and gingka in the bottom left doing this http://www.hudsonent.com/images/BeyForever5.jpg ( please only do gingka not the other characters) \
Thanks for looking at my reply and hope you can do this.
Umm could you make me a basalt horogium with Faust avatar and sig

do any cool background just make it look misty!! give it the blur effect
I will try to get to as much people as I can later today.
Could you make me one?

Background: Green
On the right could I have a picture of Vulcan Horuseus (top view) and on the left I want the text: Beyblade Battalion

Please could you make it?
(Feb. 08, 2011  3:33 AM)BeyBladestation Wrote: Thanks dude! I'll try it out.

She's a girl...just wanted to point this out
(Feb. 10, 2011  12:11 AM)NightWolf7919 Wrote:
(Feb. 08, 2011  3:33 AM)BeyBladestation Wrote: Thanks dude! I'll try it out.

She's a girl...just wanted to point this out

Thanks, but I don't really mind. It's not like I make it obvious I'm a girl, and most beyblade fans are guys. But thanks though Smile
(Feb. 08, 2011  2:07 AM)smile556677 Wrote: heyy can u plz make me a sig of dan on one side and the other gemios guy on the other side and a top view of killer gemios in the center plz

Here is yours, if you want your name on it, I can fix it Smile [Image: 2gsl9mo.png]
(Feb. 09, 2011  9:30 PM)TheFusionRuler Wrote: Umm could you make me a basalt horogium with Faust avatar and sig

do any cool background just make it look misty!! give it the blur effect

Here is yours, hope you like it Smile
[Image: 2qj90lj.png]
(Feb. 08, 2011  2:08 AM)MaStErDrAcIeL97 Wrote: The members of the USA team with thDre beyblades in the background and team USA written somewhere signature please It

Could you send me a picture or give me their names? I can't find any pictures of them...
Alright. Lets cut to it.

I've seen your sigs and they are epic in my opinion. So make me one please!

Could you make it have Vulcan Horuseus on the right (top view) and on the left have this picture on the left. In the middle could I have the text: Kazemaru.

Thanx in advance!
Thanks dude its great, there any chance you could make me avatar to match it
I meant the American team sorry like damian zeo jack and them
(Feb. 10, 2011  4:56 PM)Kazemaru Wrote: Alright. Lets cut to it.

Could you make it have Vulcan Horuseus on the right (top view) and on the left have this picture on the left. In the middle could I have the text: Kazemaru.

Thanx in advance!

Sure, I'll start working on it Smile
(Feb. 10, 2011  5:07 PM)TheFusionRuler Wrote: Thanks dude its great, there any chance you could make me avatar to match it

Sure, no problemo! Grin
(Feb. 10, 2011  4:56 PM)Kazemaru Wrote: Alright. Lets cut to it.

Thanx in advance!

Here you go! Hope you like it Grin [Image: 2ex6es6.png]

(And if you must know, the background is the Japanese Beyblade Metal Fight Logo, turned green)
Wow, these signatures are really good! I'd like one also, I'd like it to have Falkner's face(from pokemon HG/SS) on the left, Mercury Anubis on the right, the words NightWolf7919 in the center and I would like the background to be a hazy blue color
(Feb. 11, 2011  1:46 AM)NightWolf7919 Wrote: Wow, these signatures are really good! I'd like one also, I'd like it to have Falkner's face(from pokemon HG/SS) on the left, Mercury Anubis on the right, the words NightWolf7919 in the center and I would like the background to be a hazy blue color

Thanks for the compliment! Sure, I'll get to yours as soon as I finish one more Smile
Wow! You're doin' great! Just love the fusionrulers!
(Feb. 11, 2011  1:52 AM)BeyBladestation Wrote: Wow! You're doin' great! Just love the fusionrulers!

Thanks! Grin
That's my favorite too, love the color scheme Smile
I love your sigs, can you make me another one??
Ok this time can you choose the backround and picture. But i want my writing to say" BeyBladersFan" and i also want gingka and galaxy pegasis ( any pic would be fine)
You can do any thing you want with the sig because i know its going to end up awesome!!
(Feb. 10, 2011  9:04 PM)MaStErDrAcIeL97 Wrote: I meant the American team sorry like damian zeo jack and them

Here you go! Hope you like it! [Image: 2vjd6wy.png]
(Feb. 11, 2011  2:48 AM)BeyBladersFan Wrote: I love your sigs, can you make me another one??
Ok this time can you choose the backround and picture. But i want my writing to say" BeyBladersFan" and i also want gingka and galaxy pegasis ( any pic would be fine)
You can do any thing you want with the sig because i know its going to end up awesome!!

Sure, I'll do it tomorrow! Grin
omg thank you sooooooooo much I have to see which is better yours or beyblade station FACEOFF if I like them both I will switch every so often
can you give me the link it isn't working when I try to copy it pm me it please
Your sigs are awesome but could you make me a sig thats 500x120 pixels and the description is:
1. make the logo for gravity perseus (what is on the bolt) large and to the left side. If thats not possible you can use the full beyblade.
2. on the lower right side please put the name Berserk in a sharp looking font preferably grey but also transparent.
3. Please make the logo and the name overlap in a way but still filling the entire 500x120 space.
4. please make the color scheme the same colors as the gravity perseus beyblade preferably using the purplish color (on the bolt) as the background.
5. could you also give the background a look as it has been slashed (preferably wide) by a three clawed beast and the color of the slash a darker purple than the background.
6. and if you could give all of this sort of a misty shadowy look that would be nice.

Sorry if im asking for too much and if you feel it is alot or will take up too much space in sorry, you can cut down on my suggestions (i am fine with anything close to my suggestions as long as it looks better than my horribly made signature). Thank you in advance and hope your business goes well Smile
(Feb. 11, 2011  2:53 AM)MaStErDrAcIeL97 Wrote: omg thank you sooooooooo much I have to see which is better yours or beyblade station FACEOFF if I like them both I will switch every so often
can you give me the link it isn't working when I try to copy it pm me it please

Sure, I'll do it later today!
(Feb. 11, 2011  3:31 AM)Berserk Wrote: Your sigs are awesome but could you make me a sig thats 500x120 pixels and the description is:
1. make the logo for gravity perseus (what is on the bolt) large and to the left side. If thats not possible you can use the full beyblade.
2. on the lower right side please put the name Berserk in a sharp looking font preferably grey but also transparent.
3. Please make the logo and the name overlap in a way but still filling the entire 500x120 space.
4. please make the color scheme the same colors as the gravity perseus beyblade preferably using the purplish color (on the bolt) as the background.
5. could you also give the background a look as it has been slashed (preferably wide) by a three clawed beast and the color of the slash a darker purple than the background.
6. and if you could give all of this sort of a misty shadowy look that would be nice.

Sorry if im asking for too much and if you feel it is alot or will take up too much space in sorry, you can cut down on my suggestions (i am fine with anything close to my suggestions as long as it looks better than my horribly made signature). Thank you in advance and hope your business goes well Smile

Sure, but it'll probably be done tommorow, since I have two more to finish.
Yeah thanks guys and RinAK212, have you match my avatar/logo yet to match my sig?
(Feb. 11, 2011  7:33 PM)TheFusionRuler Wrote: Yeah thanks guys and RinAK212, have you match my avatar/logo yet to match my sig?

Gonna work on that today!
ok cool, you will post it here right??

also could you make the same sig for my friend but can you do Flame byxis and the guy who has it.. same effects. and do the same blur effects, do a cool blue background and make to font colour dark and light blue, also and avatar to match it
thx rinAK...