Right launcher fix?

I just recently got a right launcher and after using a couple of times the string gets stuck and it wont retract and soo I ended up opening the launcher and I was really confused of how everything worked soo i was wondering if anybody knows of how to fix a launcher or how the launcher operates/works?
(Jul. 27, 2010  5:28 AM)j_h101 Wrote: I just recently got a right launcher and after using a couple of times the string gets stuck and it wont retract and soo I ended up opening the launcher and I was really confused of how everything worked soo i was wondering if anybody knows of how to fix a launcher or how the launcher operates/works?

Beylauncher/String Launcher
You should REALLY read the rules and stickied threads BEFORE posting
(Jul. 27, 2010  5:28 AM)j_h101 Wrote: I just recently got a right launcher and after using a couple of times the string gets stuck and it wont retract and soo I ended up opening the launcher and I was really confused of how everything worked soo i was wondering if anybody knows of how to fix a launcher or how the launcher operates/works?

You should use the Ask A Question, Get An Answer thread for a small question like that. Also, a Right Launcher does not have a string.
If you are referring to a beylauncher, I can help you. You open the box and take out the gears. The string is connected to the big gear which is also spring loaded. Once you freed the string, you can concentrate on putting it back together. Take the big gear by the teeth and rotate the notch in the middle counterclockwise with an ordinary screwdriver. After around ten rotations, you can put the big gear back in and make sure the notch is horizontal. Hold the notch and release the gear. It will bring the string back in. Make adjustments if neccesary. You can then put the small gear back in place and put the 'lid' and everything else back on and 'screw it up'. You're done!