Riddles

just in case someone forgot mine
You are stuck in a room with no exits.there is only a table and a mirror. how do you get out?
Trick question.Your looking at the mirror so it looks like your inside the house

so the answer is"stop looking at the mirror
nope.I'll tell if the next person to guess is wrong
I dont know how to use spoiler tags
(Jan. 31, 2010  11:21 PM)dragoon225 Wrote: You are stuck in a room with no exits.there is only a table and a mirror. how do you get out?

are fish animals?
If your *special people* then they are plants
If your not him, they are animals
You know, i did have a PM convo with MetalFightKai about this. It really isn't funny anymore. He was legitly POed. I thought he was going along with the joke, but no.

If we can please, riddles.
(Feb. 01, 2010  2:55 AM)firelord767 Wrote: You know, i did have a PM convo with MetalFightKai about this. It really isn't funny anymore. He was legitly POed. I thought he was going along with the joke, but no.

the only joke here is that he thinks fish aren't animals
With his permission, i'd like to post the material here so that you guys see how we really acted. Especally in his eyes.
this is not the place to discuss this nor is there reason to, brad your just continuing to mock the kid after 5 pages of carp in another thread, let it drop, i know you think he's misguided or whatever but he does have a 'belief' and its just being nasty and insulting him.
(Jan. 30, 2010  2:54 PM)Pegasis Wrote: You imagined what you'll find if you entered through the door with the "no entry" sign ?

no you go arrested for tresspassing
(Jan. 30, 2010  7:43 PM)Daegor42 Wrote:
your right Wink
(Jan. 30, 2010  1:23 AM)trik Wrote: I am only illegal if attempted, but not committed.

marraig?
Marraig is not a word?
you must have been bald replying to the old the joke about the rain
what sleeps in the day, comes out at night, and when you hear a scary story it gives you a fright ?

This is my own creation!!!!!
(Feb. 03, 2010  3:05 PM)j2 Wrote: you must have been bald replying to the old the joke about the rain
what sleeps in the day, comes out at night, and when you hear a scary story it gives you a fright ?

This is my own creation!!!!!
I hope it is not the moon.

By the way, that first riddle had already been answered.

Important note : this topic is at its last strike before being closed. Start creating your own good riddles, or do not post.
OK then, thread saving riddle time:

Found this on Yahoo! Answers:
What can run but never walks, has a mouth but never talks, has a head but never weeps, has a bed but never sleeps?
(Feb. 04, 2010  10:53 PM)firelord767 Wrote: OK then, thread saving riddle time:

Found this on Yahoo! Answers:
What can run but never walks, has a mouth but never talks, has a head but never weeps, has a bed but never sleeps?

firelord, that riddle has already been posted, the thread is not too long, please check if you're unsure as to whether you'll be repeating a post or not. Oh and it was a river.

I'm not sure why the moon would give you a fright, but I don't deny that I think it could be the answer....though the answer could be anything nocturnal.....owls, etc.
Ironic how i tried to get us away from repitive riddles with a repeat riddle...

And also, you only get the fright when you hear a story. I sure get scared listening to a horror story under a full moon, not sure about you though.

'Cause no one answered it, i might as well bring up that the masked man riddle is yet to be answered.
it can be bouncy. it can be heavy, it can be wait-less, it can be throne, it can be dropped, it can be gigantic, it can be microscopic, it can be played with, it can be rolled, it can be flattened. what is 'it'?

...i know i did this one earlier but no one anserd it...
I eat, drink, -- even cook for myself -- breathe, and give birth. I am alive, but not "alive".
(Feb. 05, 2010  12:52 AM)Strega Wrote:

what the heck