Riddles

What is as big as you are and yet does not weigh anything?
Correct Benkei (Your good at this lol)

The person who makes it has no need for it. The person who purchases it does not use it. The person who does use it does not know he or she is. What is it?
Correct Daego.

I'm out of riddles.

Just kidding.I have one more.

What does the letter "T" and an island have in common
You can see it, hear it, touch it, and catch it, but to take a picture of it is impossible.
Air?
(Jan. 21, 2010  10:55 PM)Zeox Wrote: Correct Benkei (Your good at this lol)

Google FTW
(Jan. 21, 2010  11:30 PM)Daegor42 Wrote: You can see it, hear it, touch it, and catch it, but to take a picture of it is impossible.

Quite the
No, no, maybe
A cold?

Also, New riddle

What bug has a name of another bug inside of it
You are stuck in a room with no exits.there is only a table and a mirror. how do you get out?
It is a mystery
I posted this on my joke forum but it got locked.
You are in a room where the tap is running, there are no exits, all you have is an orange, eventually you are going to drown, what do you do to survive?
Block the tap with the orange when i dont need food or water, then release the weged orange when im thirsty/hungry..
rip the orange in half two halves make a whole (hole) And crawl through the hole to get outMystery Solved
Correct dragoon

Try this one:

I was out in the rain and I didnt have an umbrella, all of my clothes got wet but there wasnt a single drop of water on the hair of my head.
you were wearing a hat?
Nope. Also btw when I say, I in that, its not me. xD
(Jan. 26, 2010  10:48 PM)dragoon225 Wrote: You are stuck in a room with no exits.there is only a table and a mirror. how do you get out?
It is a mystery
I posted this on my joke forum but it got locked.

Um, how about going to sleep? The ultimate in escapism.

Medz Wrote:I was out in the rain and I didnt have an umbrella, all of my clothes got wet but there wasnt a single drop of water on the hair of my head.

You were wearing someone elses close, whiule yours sat on a rock in the rain. You had an Umbrella with you, but it belongs to your friend who you borrowed your clothing from.
Ok, this is probably not that great and may well be easy but, why not.

If I am not everything, nor am I nothing, then what am I?

Also, Kai-V normally does some really good and hard ones. Smile
(Jan. 26, 2010  11:21 PM)firelord767 Wrote: Um, how about going to sleep? The ultimate in escapism.

You were wearing someone elses close, whiule yours sat on a rock in the rain. You had an Umbrella with you, but it belongs to your friend who you borrowed your clothing from.

Nope thats not the answer
(Jan. 26, 2010  11:09 PM)Medz Wrote: I was out in the rain and I didnt have an umbrella, all of my clothes got wet but there wasnt a single drop of water on the hair of my head.

All I can think of is that you were wearing your clothes on your head or you were walking under shelter where the rain didn't touch your head but did get your clothes.
You could also be bald hah. I am currently not in a good mood to think about these though ...