Rhythm Heaven

Everyone who has a DS needs to play this. I played it and it is by far the most fun I have had playing a game in a long while. It is so incredibly quirky I can't put it down. Seriously another gem for the DS. I am buying this As Soon As I Can! (and you should to) Post your thoughts, opinions etc. on the game here. Now excuse me while I go play it some more.Tongue_out
I may just get this. It looks really fun. I'm not really into minigame-type games like this, but I'll make an exception to try this out.
you guys can download a demo on the nintendo channel i did the game is really fun
Oddly enough, I don't think I've heard of this before now. Or at least I haven't downloaded so I assume I haven't. I can bet I'll enjoy it though. I'm a sucker for any kind of rhythm based game. Grin
Grabbed the demo off Nintendo Channel.

Absolutely fantastic, I can't wait to grab this. (which will likely be Tuesday the next time I'm out)
Sort of off-topic question here:

To download demos from the Nintendo Channel to the DS, you need to have a Wii correct? Or can you download them straight from the DS? I'd love to download the demo for this game when I get my DSi on Sunday but I don't have a Wii anymore so if you need one to download demos well then... I'm screwed. lmao
(Apr. 03, 2009  5:19 PM)Roan Wrote: To download demos from the Nintendo Channel to the DS, you need to have a Wii correct? Or can you download them straight from the DS? I'd love to download the demo for this game when I get my DSi on Sunday but I don't have a Wii anymore so if you need one to download demos well then... I'm screwed. lmao

You need a Wii to download the demo, or else you can't access the channel obviously. If you have a friend who has it you'd be able to get the demo. Sometimes EB Games/Gamestop have download stations, but I'm not sure if they'd have the same things the Nintendo Channel does.

I really want to pick up this game sometime. I love the art style and concept.
Good god, this game is insanely addicting! Chocked_2

It's like warioware on crack.
I have this game! It amazing! XD
Rhythm Rally is sooo fun.
Didnt know there was a demo of this on Nintendo Channel XD . Downloading it now Smile

This game is awesome. I cant stop playing the demo XD .

Has anyone gotten all of them?
What game is on the download?
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

^Didnt realize it when I made the post. Not sure how many, but everytime you do well you unlock the next game.
Whoever made Rhythm Rally needs to be shot in the face and then doused in lemon juice..
Uggggggh.

I'm able to get "Ok" ranks, but getting that medal is just.. ARGH.
(Apr. 10, 2009  3:25 PM)Crimson Wrote: Whoever made Rhythm Rally needs to be shot in the face and then doused in lemon juice..
Uggggggh.

I'm able to get "Ok" ranks, but getting that medal is just.. ARGH.

I managed to get medals for the entire first line. However I am a perfectionist, and keep playing each section till I doXD
I'm very OCD, I can't move on to the next challenge, until I've gotten a medal on the one before it.

Also, Shikamaru, I take your picture, and raise you
[Image: RhythmHeaven.jpg]

Woo, French on the box! (I hate Canadian boxes, I don't want that french text covering stuff up)
Lol
I've only gotten medals on Freeze Frame and 1st Remix. Crop Stomp is too fun.
EDIT: Got a medal on stage 1-4
Going on a good 5 hours of playing ONLY Rhythm Rally.
This game is carp hell...
I either ace the first part, blow the middle, and ace the last, or do some odd carp combination of acing, and blowing parts.

The problem is, I'm not 'bad' at it, I can consistently hit the notes perfectly, its just that I miss one, then I miss several. and I get so stressed I just keep losing more and more.

EDIT: about an hour after I made this post, "Superb"
carp YOU RHYTHM HEAVEN, carp YOU! I BEAT YOUR STUPID carp.
Just don't ask me to get perfect on it.
I really want this game but at the same time I don't want to pay $34.99 for it because I have a feeling it's going to be a lot like Warioware Touched -- That is, I'll blaze through it in a couple days and then never touch it again. Unlike a few of you guys, I don't give two carp about getting medals or perfecting the game. lmao
I don't really like this game, it reminds me of WarioWare and Elite Beat Agents. Both games I don't exactly love.

Maybe it'll grow on me.
(Apr. 12, 2009  1:03 AM)To Wrote: I don't really like this game, it reminds me of WarioWare and Elite Beat Agents. Both games I don't exactly love.

Maybe it'll grow on me.

maybe you should've read about it first because that's basically what this game is described as
To be fair though, quirky games like this take a while for me to get accustomed to. Maybe it'll have a Patapon effect on me, where I disliked it initially but grew to love it.
After what you've all said about this I got realy excited!
I went to my Wii.
Went on the Nintendo channel.
Clicked on DS dowloads.
NO RHYTHM HEAVEN DOWNLOAD! Angry
UK get everything last... Crying
Europe is getting the game May 1st as "Rhythm Paradise"
The demo will probably be on the channel closer to that time.
(Apr. 12, 2009  1:52 AM)Crimson Wrote: Europe is getting the game May 1st as "Rhythm Paradise"
The demo will probably be on the channel closer to that time.

Thanks for this information. Smile
I could always buy it from america off ebay,
I love American/Japanese cases compared to europian!