25.00%
it's okay
0%
not to good
0%
horrible
12.50%
Total: 100% 8 vote(s)
Hey. I'm Rezure. I'm 15. I'm a passionate blader and enjoy music. I sometimes have a depressed tone in my voice even when I'm not. I look up to Rutero, Teru, and Hyoma. I am probably the best blader in my town of Okeru. My looks are: Dark blue hair similar to Rutaro but the bangs cover my left eye. I usually wear a black tank top, black cargo pants that have red stripes on the side. I wear black combat boots and black fingerless gloves. I have spider bites on my lip and silver arrow head pendants hanging from short chains on my ears, bright purple eyes. black triangles under my eyes. Yes I am goth/emoish but do you really care? You will usual either see me beyblading, playing music, with my girlfriend Serenity, Working at my beyshop, or at school. Enough about me, and speaking of Serenity, here is where my story starts.

Me in Serenity were walking through the park, holding hands as usual. Her hair was long and bleech blond. Her eyes were bright blue and always seemed to shine. White long sleeve top and a hot pink skirt. All white converse and gold diamond shaped earings. People said we couldn't be more different, which was partially true. We did however have similar personalities and loved each other despite every ones' comments. Her hand felt warm in mine. I took out my bey pointer that was on my black and neon orange launcher grip with a bright white rubber grip. She took out hers. " Part one of your birthday present." My pointer went down from 12,200 to 10,200 and hers moved up to 8,000. " Thanks! Now I can get the new fusion wheel I wanted plus an extra thousand!" She hugged me and I smiled. " Part two" I handed her a box. She opened it and it contained 2 tickets to the beyblade tournament we were going to." How did you get these?!" I smiled " beat 10 bladers at once and they gave them to me. Wasn't my plan on getting the tickets that way but it worked."

We sat down on a bench and smiled at each other. I leaned and just about as it was going to happen * fft fft fft fft*. Two helicopters landed. about 20 men walked out. One walked out in the back who seemed to be the leader. Serenity gripped my hand tighter. I could see the guards were holding beys so i grabbed my launcher and loaded my bey, Bone Hades and gripped Serenity's hand back.

The Hades facebolt is black with a purple design of a ghost head with flaming hair, claws, and a stitched mouth. Hades written in bold purple diamond font at the bottom. The energy ring is black skulls chained together. Bone is a metal wheel with 9 very sharp blades, some curved up, some curved down. The track, UMS135, stands for Underworld Max Spin 135. UMS is black with 5 neon purple swords that increase spin power and attack power. The tip is a black and purple semi flat. Anyways back to the plot.

" Hello Rezure and Serenity" I glared at the man with piercing eyes" I don't know how you know are names. But I do have the right to know why you are here" the man laughed" Yes, yes quite. My name is Deroi, and I have come to take Serenity." I felt Serenity go cold and my emotions boiled up. " Yes, just dispose of Rezure" and the Angst burst out." I refuse to let you take her! Screw off before I beat your sorry little arse outta here!" The guards launched their beys " Hades!" I shouted as I powered my anger into my launch. Hades rebounded bey by bey barely taking any effect. " Hades, finish them!" Hades whirled around in a blur and took them all out. I caught Hades above my head, face pointed towards the sky. My head was down, my face covered by a forest of midnight blue bangs. " Now leave." Serenity smiled behind me. That smile faded soon after. " Battle me and win and I will leave". We both then instinctively launched. " haha. My Hell Hound 110 MA will not be easily defeated." Hound face bolt was the picture of a hound's side profile and the energy ring represented flame and fangs. MA stood for Mega Attack which is self explanatory( provides a lot of attack). Hades and Hound clashed fiercely. " Hades, Now! Burning Flash!" Hades caught on fire and slammed into Hound, sending him in the air. Hound landed and advanced forward glowing red. " Hound! Chasing Prowl!" Hound Drilled into Hades performance tip and sent it flying in the air. Hades landed, motionless. I crumpled to the ground. Serenity ran over to me but was shortly grabbed. She struggled and screamed out " Rezure! build up your strength! Find me! I will wait for you to come!" The helicopters started flying away. I yelled out, tears forming in my eyes" I promise I will find you some day! Even If I have to die in the process!" It took a lot for me to cry. I was tough and lived where if you turned in an ally way at the wrong time, you got mugged.

Happy birthday Serenity in a sarcastic tone was burned in my mind. I slammed my left fist into the ground with all my force, shattering my wrist bone. Oh joy, another problem to deal with. I just knelt there crying until the sun set.

End of first episode. I know it was really long but please comment!
awesome story i like it and here is your first charcter
name:kevin hagata
bio:a nice,caring,and protective(of his friends but excepically of his bey he will not even let someone touch it) 12 year old boy who's bey contains a terrifing power(it a good power but it is very terrifying because it is so strong)he wears black jeans,black shirt with a pegasis symbol HE IS A GOOD GUY
bey:shooting star pegasis(the second clear wheel version)aw85r2f
special move:shooting star overdrive
the bey goes around the oppenent in a circle and gets covered in a black energy that has little specks of sliver that looks like stars and the track gets covered in black fire and hits them six times from all sides but on the 6th hit my bey hits the spin track and send them flying upward then pegasis jumps up smashs them down to the ground and then pegasis goes straghit down and the metal wheel and track hits the face bolt
.aw85 stands for attack wings 85 so its pretty much uw145(killer beafowls track) except the track height is lowered and the sides of the have spikes on them also it is made of metal.also the wings on the track come right to the end of the metal wheel and on my command and during my special move the wings get covered with black fire .the metal wheel is pretty much vulcan except each of the wings has 3 slighty curved spikes and in bewteen the spaces of the spikes about 3 millimeters below that space are slighty curved spikes that are set the exact oppsite way.lastly during battle pegasis can swich from left spin to right spin.
beyblade bio:has tremdously super amazing smash attack and aw85 shreds anything that touchs it(except for me and my friends)
(Jan. 19, 2011  3:57 AM)darkangelkaieru Wrote: awesome story i like it and here is your first charcter
name:kevin hagata
bio:a nice,caring,and protective(of his friends but excepically of his bey he will not even let someone touch it) 12 year old boy who's bey contains a terrifing power(it a good power but it is very terrifying because it is so strong)he wears black jeans,black shirt with a pegasis symbol HE IS A GOOD GUY
bey:shooting star pegasis(the second clear wheel version)aw85r2f
special move:shooting star overdrive
the bey goes around the oppenent in a circle and gets covered in a black energy that has little specks of sliver that looks like stars and the track gets covered in black fire and hits them six times from all sides but on the 6th hit my bey hits the spin track and send them flying upward then pegasis jumps up smashs them down to the ground and then pegasis goes straghit down and the metal wheel and track hits the face bolt
.aw85 stands for attack wings 85 so its pretty much uw145(killer beafowls track) except the track height is lowered and the sides of the have spikes on them also it is made of metal.also the wings on the track come right to the end of the metal wheel and on my command and during my special move the wings get covered with black fire .the metal wheel is pretty much vulcan except each of the wings has 3 slighty curved spikes and in bewteen the spaces of the spikes about 3 millimeters below that space are slighty curved spikes that are set the exact oppsite way.lastly during battle pegasis can swich from left spin to right spin.
beyblade bio:has tremdously super amazing smash attack and aw85 shreds anything that touchs it(except for me and my friends)

Thanks! But I'm gonna change Pegasus to something that isn't an actual bey. I'll change it to Mare which is a type of horse. is that okay?
oh hey change it to sirius then plz siruis is an angel with six wings and armor covering his whole body except for his wings and face.the clear wheel is six wings in circle
Name: (No one know his name so they just call him Whirpool)
Bey: Whirpool Poseidon T120 RB
Look: Blue jeans, white T-shirt, blue jacket, blue hair.

Bey description: The metal wheel whirpool is blueand is shaped like whirpool waves in the outside and some pop up waves near the middle in the inside. The clear wheel is blue and is a whirpool. T120 (trident 120) is a blue 120 with four small gold tridents. RB (rubber ball) is a rubber ball. The facebolt is blue with a gold trident and two waves behind. Is a very powerfull bey.

Whirpool description: He is a 15 year old mysterious guy. No one knows nothing about him. Is a very good guy but no one talks with him. Whirpool is very strong blader and always is blading. He found Whirpool Poseidon when he was 8 yaers old. He was in a ship and a giant whirpool appear in front. The ship sunk and all his family died. He was the only one who survived. Under the sea he found his bey. Since then he is all mysterious.

Special Move: Giant Golden Whirpool. Appears water in the stadium and then Whirpool Poseidon Makes a giant whirpool . The tridents in his track get bigger.

He is a good guy.
Great story! I'll be checking back often! And I wonder what's so special about Serenity? hmmm...
(Jan. 20, 2011  12:33 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: Great story! I'll be checking back often! And I wonder what's so special about Serenity? hmmm...

lol thanks. And I'm also wondering the same thing. We'll see....

oh and BRIELYRANGER , Whirlpool will be in.
( *anime fist pump with pumped up face* Y=YYYYUUUUUSSSS!!!!!!!! I HAVE TIME TO WRITE!)

Episode two, The Reactions

" Stupid!" I slammed my fist into the ground." I'm useless" i whispered and slammed my fist into the ground again " S**T mt hand hurts like hell. I think i broke my wrist." I managed to push myself up and realized tears were staining my face like grape juice on a carpet. I sighed and washed my face in the nearby park fountain. I felt a hand on my back. The powerful grip tried pushing my face in the fountain but i rolled the other way and into safety. I stood up like a pro and stared with daggers at the three kids. They were bullies. The one that pushed me was Mekume. Blond, a little taller than me, red WBBA shirt with black writing, blue jeans that were too loose and black Nikes. The other two were the goons Mell and Shim. Mel was shorter than me, bronze color hair, black and white striped shirt that was tight on his scrawny build and white track pants, white sneakers. Shim wore a gold color shirt with a black target on it, blue jeans, dark green hair, black sneakers. They laughed "So trash bag, what are you wasting your time with now?" Mekume chuckled and the others laughed " Three brainless bozos that think they're cool" Mekume straightened " This time, we're forgettin beys, I'ma pound you into the ground." He stepped up and hit me in the face. " Haha, your funny" I sneered as I bent back like and elastic " Your turn to take a hit" I recoiled and slammed my fists into his chest and he coughed out his air" Don't worry, soon you'll be with your own kind- dirt" I laughed raising my leg above his head. My leg went down like the blade of an axe cutting down a tree. It hit him in the head, knocking off his wanna-be sun glasses and his face connected with the ground. The other two ran away. People who had gathered around started clapping. Apparently, I was the only one who ever stood up to them" That is pay back for me and everyone else." I fist pounded one kid and remembered my wrist " GLORY HALLELUJAH AND ALMIGHTY WATERMELON KING THAT FRIGGIN HURTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I sighed walking down the streets, dim, gold colored street lights illuminated the sidewalk. " Time to tell her parents" I sighed to myself. I knocked on the door. Her father opened. Besides multiple lacerations on my face, my wrist bone that was messed up, cuts and bruises up and down my arms, and I had blood soaking the side of my shirt, I was fine. The blast from the special move caused more damage then I thought. Her father grabbed my good wrist and laid me on the couch" Rezzure? Rezzure?! What happened." I looked up at him." I was on a date with Serenity, as you know. We were about to kiss." I waited for him to yell. My mouth slipped there, but I guess he wasn't too over protective" Two helicopters landed. I beat 20 soldiers with Hades." He grinned. He always enjoyed a beybattle, He especially like my Hades. I made one for Serenity too.( to be mentioned later) " Then, a man came out and challenged me" By this time my left eye was covered by wrapped banages and my wrist was in a small cast.Her mother had sat down and I had a double java latte with extra foam in my good hand" I thought I could win but his special move and bey were much to strong for me. Th Th They to took her" I choked out the last sentence and another tear streamed down my face. " And your wrist?" her mother asked choking on tears" Punching the ground and calling myself useless." I murmured. Her mother walked over" You tried. I just hope she's okay" her father asked and her mom comforted me " I will not hold back. I promise Serenity will be back in this house in time for the tournament." A month and a half away

At headquarters of the organization

" Welcome to Half Sun Headquarters" Deroi said shoving Serenity along " Do you like it?" Deroi asked" I'd like it better if you had a knife though your neck and you were choking on the ground" He laughed" Funny girl. I bet you would like to know why your here"Serenity scowled " Sure" she drawled" We will need you to be our spy. Not only that, but you will serve as a nice queen for our soon to be king." A guy 15, same age as Rezure, strolled out. He was tan and had a sweet yet evil look on his face. Bl;ack shirt with white designs, black dress like pants and black Reeboks. He had Sandy colored hair that was spiked up and he had dazzling blue eyes" Hello, I'm Gerue." He knelt down and kissed Serenitys hand. Serenity smacked him " What about Rezure?" She asked with a tinge of desperation. Deroi laughed" He will soon be crushed into dust". Now Serenity laughed" Especially with you holding me "captive", Rezure will crush this whole organization into dust" She glared at Deroi with a fiery anger.

end of ep

Coming up next on Rezure's Quest. Rezure starts training and after a long day, what better idea to cool off at the beach?! But while ther, he gets jumped by Half Sun goons. But a mysterious guy named Whirlpool emerges from the ocean ready to help. What will happen next time on Rezure's Quest?!?!
Very cool chapter. I love this story.
Thanks! Next Ep might be up tomorrow.
when will my charcter be in
nice story can i be in

12 year old stamina kid billy draco bey burn fico ad145 md for metal defense

from the beyblade clan dracos a ellite clan but is the runt of the new gen a dissapointment
Dark Angel, the ep after the one I'm posting today hopefully. and Billy Blast that made no sense
kk
Chapter 3.......... Whirlpool From The Whirlpool.
Rezure was practicing in his giant Dracile Fortress Stadium that he had. From one side to the other, it was 8 and a half feet and the middle was 1 foot below the rest and it had 4 ditches. " Hades!" Hades launched a dummy bey in the air. Hades then jumped in the ditch.Hades slammed against one side and catapulted into the air, and intercepted the dummy bey, knocking it out of the stadium. Rezure dropped to his knees. He was sweating buckets" dummy bey 104..." Rezure gasped. Rezure's mom poked her head out the back door" Phone call!" Rezure sighed and walked in, chugging down a glass of Lemonade and taking the phone " Who are you and what do you want?" Rezure barked into the phone " Well, thanks for the warm welcome, chief." It was Rezure's friend Takuyee. Rezure smiled " No problem, Sarge." They laughed together
" Hey dude." said Takuyee
" Yah"
" I have an idea"
" You don't have to announce it" Rezure laughed for a second
" Yah. Well why don't we head to the beach"
" Was that your idea?"
" yah"
" Sorry, Takuyee, but i have to train and-"
" You've been training all day"
" Yah but-"
" No buts. You'll get Serenity back. "
Rezure sighed and smiled" Fine. Meet you at your place in 25 minutes" " Awesome. see you there." He hung up. Despite Rezure's paleness, he was really fit. So, after 25 mins, he met Takuyee at his house. Takuyee was tan and also fit. He wore a white tee shirt that hugged him tightly and black swim trunks. He had Greyish hair that was pretty messy. Rezure was wearing a blue tee shirt with black and blue diamond pattern board shorts. They drove down in Takuyee's jeep( where they lived, 15 year olds can drive). They arrived and girls watched them as they walked on the beach. Rezure rolled his eyes as Takuyee showed off but a few girls still watched Rezure. He ignored them and lied in the sand. He let the the hot sand warm him to his core and he soaked up some vitamin D. After a while, they went swimming and came out soaked. Rezure had just won the contest of who could withstand the most waves. After drying off, they were surrounded by several people. They each held beys and wore Half Sun uniforms. Takuyee and Rezure smirked and stood back to back" Let It Rip!". Everyone launched.

Takuyee's bey is Whirlwind Sparrow FD (Flight Defense) 145 D
Sparrow facebolt is white with a brown birds eye view of a bird( kind of ironic huh?) with Sparrow written in bold brown letters at the bottom. The energy ring is brown with 3 semi circles that cover most of the metal wheel. Whirlwind is a fairly thick wheel with 6 broad circles that wrap around the metal wheel at different angles, good for defense. Flight Defense is brown with 2 thick wings that stick out, going from the top of the track to half way down.D is a white Defense tip.

Hades blew through beys while Sparrow knocked them off balance with it's defense then finished them. But after a while, Sparrow and Hades where at their limits. Suddenly, a fifteen year old kid, wearing a white shirt, a blue jacket, blue jeans, and blue hair but brighter than Rezure's, rode up on... a whirlpool?!?!?!" Go, Poseidon!" Whirlpool Poseidon T120( Trident) RB( Rubber Ball) leapt off the launcher and wiped out all the remaining beys, except one, which was Storm Ocurei RS( Ring Sword) 115 JF( Jog Flat)(to be explained later) " Poseidon! Giant Golden Whirlpool!" Poseidon's tridents got bigger and made a giant whirlpool from the ocean, and completely wiping out Ocurei. The kid introduced himself as 15 year old Whirlpool. He was nice and all three smiled" Team Epic Dawn on 3. " They all smiled and put there hands in the middle. " 1..2..3... Team Epic Dawn!" The whole beach cheered as Whirlpool, Rezure, and Tekuyee all threw their hands in the air

Next time on Rezure's Quest! It's a bird, it's a plane, it's... Serenity?!?! She looks a lot different but Rezure is determined to bring her back to her senses!

See you next time on.... Rezure's Quest!
awesome and when will my charcter be in
hopefully next chapter.
WOOT
Chapter 4...... The lost is Found! Kevin V.S. Rezure!

Takuyee and I were walking down a sidewalk, street lamps lighting the way. I was slurping a Caramel Latte with chocolate shavings. It felt like i was drinking adrenaline. Takuyee and I turned a corner to have a beyblade hit Takuyee right in the face, knocking him on the ground. I started laughing until Takuyee yanked my leg out from under me, but I still saved my coffee. A kid promptly chased his meek bey and I turned the corner to see a 12 year old boy. he had a sandy color hair, brown eyes. He wore black jeans, a black shirt with his bey(Sirius's) symbol on it. White Nike sneakers, black gloves.( If you want the bey description, look on the thread. Darkangel's Character.). I thought thay maybe, just maybe, he could help us on our quest.

" Hey you!" I yelled running towards him, waving my hand" what's your name?" I pulled out my lip piercings to look less creepy. " I .... uhhhh.... ummm. It's Kevin.... Hagata.". He said timidly, looking down " It's great to meet you. I'm Rezure Giyro. I need another member for me team. So.... battle me to test your strength." I whiped out my launcher and snapped on Hades, readying for the battle." Awesome! A battle!" He announced, smiling from ear to ear." 3.....2....1........ LET IT RIP!" was shouted, echoing through the streets. Hades and Sirius clashed fiercly. Normally, R2F would have over powered SF, but Hades kept Sirius at bey. As if it had more power... Sirius dashed away, then, spiraled around to the back of Hades in one quick motion. Hades was being pushed forward. Nearing the edge of the stadium, I shouted" Now!". 1 out of 6 swords stuck out of Hades' track, hitting Sirius' track and launching Hades over Sirius. ( addin more special moves Dark Angel) " Sirius! Asteroid Bounce!" Sirius' performance tip got covered in black fire and Sirius launched in the air, out of sight. I had an idea...." Hades! Blue Twister Revolver!" 3 swords popped out of Hades' track, forming a triangular shape. They glowed brighter blue as it left a trail of blue flames, moving in a triangular shape. Then, as Sirius was coming back into view, a glowing blue twister that was widest in the middle burst out of Hades. Sirius jumped in the twister, came out of the top, completely still......

Kevin joined the team. As we 3 were walking along the street, I nearly jumped for joy. Serenity was standing in front of them, but looked a lot different. long, pink hair, gold colored blouse, gold and pink patterned skirt. " Serenity!" I ran up and hugged her. Takuyee eventually realized what was going on, Kevin was lost. " Who are you!" Serenity pushed him off." They brain washed you.." I muttered" I'm Rezure." she seemed to recognized me for a second." I don't know a Rezure. Now leave you creep." She turned to walk away, in a desperate attempt to bring her back, I grabbed her wrist in kissed her. Her eyes widened and she pulled back and pulled me close." Oh my god! I found you! But, there is something important I need to tell you...."

End of Ep 4

Next time on Rezures Quest: Serenity reveals what she knows about Half Sun. Rezure and friends start expanding Epic Dawn. What else will happen? Tune in next time!
awesome
Definition o' awesome!! character requests:
NameConfusedamuel Husima
Bey:Core Shark F145 CES
Bey Description:Core:Core is like lightning only it has little fangs and a huge fang like metal in a compartment behind on of the blades and instead of the three blades it's a fin kinda.Shark energy ring:it's like libra only with a shark on the top and bottom and an open jaw (like wolf) on the sides.F145:fangs(rubber) stick down on every little time it gets shorter in length.CES:just like CS but it's plastic is eternal sharp.
Special Move:Fang Ripper:the extra fang pops out and shark attacks invisibly and then does like pegasis starblast attack if it's still spinning.
Personality:confident in battle and always wants to battle,loyal,trustworthy,couragous too.Side:good
Okay cool! I'll add more special moves to shark and thanks for the comment! want me to make up the looks or do you want to add them?
k i'll tell you what he wears, an layered tee (Red and Green) Black jeans and red sneakers, and has black spikey hair like sora and is african american
kk thanks. Just wrote the first chapter in my 3rd story!
sorry for the bad post before heres the better version

Bey :stamina type
Volcanic FiCo Change Armor Defense 145/230 Metel defence

Bey desription : Volcanic is circuler like burn but when at 230 height extends lower if wanted to quickly and sharply uses a sharp edge of the 4 sharp edges on fusion wheel ch ad 145/230 145 is baasic mode while 230 activates his true power Md is used for almost infinite stmaina and defense first in battle this bey will never stop spinning second md is a Sd tip with metel used to make fire for special moves

Special moves Burning Assault pretty much a tornado ridge but it increases as stamina as the the opponent is at the mercy of fire and stamian and when he gets close enough immediatly goes from 230 to 145 making fricition making the final attack after all that super powerful Second move flame crasher (simple)) melts the stadium trapps you then flame charges at you 230 in use

The person Billy Draco the wash out of the famous beyblade clan the dracos a utter dissapointment but a very skilled blader in his brothers shadow wears a red jacket wuth flames on it and black fore pants is a cheerful boy