Reviving Original Beyblade/Petition to continue Beyblade Rising

Hey guys.

So, I noticed that in the Youtube comments a lot (and I mean A LOT) of people missed the Original Beyblade Anime (season 1-3) with the Bladebreakers and reviving the Original Beyblade with Beyblade Rising written bei the original creator Takao Aoki apparently came to a stop because it was popular enough to be continued for 17 chapters or so but not enough in order to really continue it for real and for it to be made into an anime adaption. To be honest, I only learned about Beyblade Rising a few days ago although I am a die-hard fan of the Original Beyblade. And I guess, it's the same for most of the fans in the world who just didn't expect something to be created after 19 years (I mean, come on, I went abroad to study, went to university and had no time - I gave up hope after so many years). So, I didn't check in on it and almost didn't learn that Takao Aoki tried to revive it. And it seems, it was popular enough and I myself liked what I read. I just believe that it came to a stop due to ... not enough marketing?

So, what I'm saying is, is there a way for us to organize a petition for Takao Aoki to continue? One that we could also spread throughout Youtube Videos for people to see?

There was the argument, they can't sell beyblades with Beyblade Rising. About that: many (if not most) fans of the Original Beyblade are fans of the Anime per se, not the Beyblading game. I myself would have loved to buy other types of merchandising (I don't know, key chaines, plush, handkerchieves... you name it XD). If making profit out of it, is a problem, I mean, they never sold stuff like that outside Japan. And the G Revolution merchandising they sold after Beyblade Rising is sold-out....

Also, someone said, they need 10 year old kids to buy their beyblades. I remember that back in the days I didn't have enough money to buy every type of beyblade I wanted. But now it's different. I think, they just never thought about tapping into another market for adult fans, selling other merchandise for Beyblade. If they really wanted, they could continue Beyblade Burst AND open a new marketing scheme with Beyblade Rising. Don't tell me they don't have enough money. I guess, it's just a matter of estimating how many people would be interested and clearly, they misjudged it, because nobody knew of it and the Japanese market might not be representative enough.

I feel that if people knew that there was Beyblade Rising in the first place many people would have jump started the whole project. But most of us in the west didn't even know and didn't have the chance to read the manga in Japanese. I mean - look at me - I am an adult now. I bought a life-sized Charmander two years ago, that I couldn't have afforded as a child. I would also buy a life-sized blade breakers plushie collection. XD Sorry for the long post... I was frustrated to find out, that there was Beyblade Rising... and ending before it could even start...
This is actually quite amazing and I’m unsure on the correct steps to help. But I do know someone that may be interested or can at least assist in the petition process “mikeNightwing” as I know he started a petition to revive the original series.

Hoping the best for your efforts.
(Apr. 19, 2022  12:57 AM)StayCool Wrote: This is actually quite amazing and I’m unsure on the correct steps to help. But I do know someone that may be interested or can at least assist in the petition process “mikeNightwing” as I know he started a petition to revive the original series.

Oh thanks for replying! Any help is appreciated. Smile Is Mike Nightwing his/her name here on WBO? I'm always glad to find people who are as much interested and if you have any ideas, let me know. I believe, the first step is to find people who are interested and together we can brainstorm ideas to set things in motion. Any input is welcome. ^^
(Apr. 19, 2022  2:06 PM)Mizuumi_Ren Wrote:
(Apr. 19, 2022  12:57 AM)StayCool Wrote: This is actually quite amazing and I’m unsure on the correct steps to help. But I do know someone that may be interested or can at least assist in the petition process “mikeNightwing” as I know he started a petition to revive the original series.

Oh thanks for replying! Any help is appreciated. Smile Is Mike Nightwing his/her name here on WBO? I'm always glad to find people who are as much interested and if you have any ideas, let me know. I believe, the first step is to find people who are interested and together we can brainstorm ideas to set things in motion. Any input is welcome. ^^

Go to this link https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Blader-...-2--103924

His name is Mike.Nightwing I’m sorry idk how to tag him in this lol. He’s in the comment section of that thread though.
(Apr. 19, 2022  3:26 PM)StayCool Wrote:
(Apr. 19, 2022  2:06 PM)Mizuumi_Ren Wrote: Oh thanks for replying! Any help is appreciated. Smile Is Mike Nightwing his/her name here on WBO? I'm always glad to find people who are as much interested and if you have any ideas, let me know. I believe, the first step is to find people who are interested and together we can brainstorm ideas to set things in motion. Any input is welcome. ^^

Go to this link https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Blader-...-2--103924

His name is Mike.Nightwing I’m sorry idk how to tag him in this lol. He’s in the comment section of that thread though.

Thank youuuu!!!! <3

I found this petition and signed it already. I hope many people participate:

https://www.change.org/p/re-release-the-...rect=false