Reviser Killerken SR200BSF

I can, but with what exactly?
The exact Flash combo you used against something like: MSF/MSF-H Revizer Killerken/Revizer BD145 RDF/CS/RB.
Okay here is the benchmark:

MF-HFlash Orion S130R2F vs. Reviser Reviser BD145CS
Flash: 10 wins (All KO)
RR: 10 wins (8 OS, 2 KO)

Sorry, I don't have any MSF.
So, I have a lot of spare-time now since its semester break, and decided to test this off first before any other, oddly.

I love the look of this combo; its bulky, heavy, tall and just looks great.

-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-

Here were some tests that I tried :

Standard Procedure (Rotated launch after 10 rounds)

Equipment:
* MFB Attack Stadium
* Launcher Grip
* BeyLauncher
* BeyLauncher Suspension

Revizer Killerken SR200BSF VS Duo Sagittario II W145EWD
Revizer Killerken: 10 Wins (9 OS, 1 KO)
Duo Sagittario II: 10 Wins (10 OS)
Revizer Killerken Win Rate: 50%
In depth results:

Revizer Killerken SR200BSF VS MF-L Phantom Cygnus W145WD
Revizer Killerken: 15 Wins (9 OS, 6 KO)
Phantom Cygnus: 5 Wins (2 OS, 3 KO)
Revizer Killerken Win Rate: 75%
In depth results:

Some notes:
- There was a lot of grinding occurring in these matches, which is what cause RK to get a lot of wins.
- I highly suggest a slight bank shot with this combination; not too much (/deep) as you don't want it to crash. Just enough to create a short flower pattern.
- When there was no contact between the two Beyblades, Duo seemed to get the win.
- The grinding ability destabilized Duo a lot, and twoards the end had no stamina left when it just kept circling Revizer Killerken.
- BSF has no LAD, as you mentioned Tri. This was already known before even testing it. It's obvious because of its design, plus the spikes are only there for decorative purposes.

Further Notes:
- Phantom (and Revizer Killerken) were extremely recoily, but Phantom at most.
- The slight banking KOed Phantom a lot.
- Revizer Killerken de-stabilized Phantom, causing the win.

Neat combo though. Wink
I think this would be better with TH195.
You mean TH170 (195 height)
Its kind of the same thing. The way he had it was fine
I guess it was okay.
Thank you very much Cannon for those tests, those are nice results! Ill add them to the OP when I get to a computer. Grin!

Thanks once again. And yeah, I wasn't sure how to exactly explain how BSF did what it did. I guess LAD wasn't the right thing, haha.

And guys, Shining God MS should be doing some comparisons with TH170.
Hey guys! Smile
I know no one has posted on this thread for a couple days, but I got some tests done...

Tri, I'm sorry to say, you're not gonna like this. Unhappy

tests:
It's obvious it will lose to Attack Types because it doesn't have enough grip with the stadium. Instead of BSF for Attack Types, use RSF or CS.
I just tried this combo out in play... and it will get crushed by Tornado Stallers! It needs to have more Stamina like... let's say CS.
You can't just automatically change the tip so it balances out one set of tests/results .. That might affect the whole purpose of the combination.

Despite CS being a good Defense and Stamina bottom, the pattern and movement of the Beyblade will differ, and so it might do well against Tornado Stallers but will fail miserably against Stamina or certain types. I'll give it a go though.

Just remember that every combination isn't perfect, and will always lose to something. Wink
Wink I like the last quote.

Anyways, seeing as tornado stallers beat some top tier stamina combos, I'm not surprised at those results. Anyways Shining God MS, where's those TH170 comparisons 0_o??
I'm doing them right now Smile. Thanks, Cannon!
I'm shocked this would have trouble with tornado stallers seeing as BSF is certainly aggressive enough to interrupt even the most perfect tornado stall. If you're having trouble beating stallers with this custom, try launching more aggressively and you'll be golden.

I am guilty of saying BSF has "LAD" myself, haha! I know exactly what you're talking about, though: at low rotations on high tracks, BSF seems to bounce up/stay alive longer than one would think.

This custom losing to attack is totally understandable. If you want to have a chance to stay in the arena against modern attack types, you need some kind of rubber tip at the very least.

To something people were saying in earlier posts: left spin will definitely give this trouble, just like almost all tall right-spin Beyblades.

So, correct me if I'm wrong, but this is supposed to be a sort-of counter against 145-height right-spin stamina customs, yeah?
I would say so, yes. It really destabilizes them. I will test against tornado stallers hopefully tomorrow. Shining God MS, would you please post the results you got? Or maybe redo them an launch more aggressively as Ingulit said so it goes to the edge KOing the tornado staller?
Nifty! I'm worried about how it would do against taller stamina customs, though... Specifically, Duo 230MB is something that basically every custom ever needs to be tested against, and it might give this some trouble Lips_sealed

To further elaborate on the aggressive launch suggestion: you don't even have to KO a tornado staller, all you have to do is knock it out of the tornado stall and it will lose too much stamina since it actually made contact with the opposing Beyblade. To that end, as long as this custom gets launched hard enough to wander close to the ridge, it will have a better chance to win.

(Jul. 04, 2013  3:26 AM)Tri Wrote: I would say so, yes. It really destabilizes them. I will test against tornado stallers hopefully tomorrow. Shining God MS, would you please post the results you got? Or maybe redo them an launch more aggressively as Ingulit said so it goes to the edge KOing the tornado staller?

OK, I'll
post my Attack tests when I get to a computer, haha. Then
I'll try this against a GF Tornado Staller.
GF isn't top tier for a tornado staller though. Ill do the tornado staller tests tomorrow if I have time, so you don't have to worry. I might not be able to because I need to help set up for the 4th of July party were having.

Anyways, I do not have Duo to test against. I will yet against the tornado staller except I will have to use Cancer instead of Cygnus. Thanks for the information Ingulit!
I can test against Duo_230MB
Here are the tornado staller tests:

Reviser Killerken SR200BSF vs. MF-L Phantom Cancer 85MF
RK win rate: 18 wins (17 OS, 1 KO)
Phantom win rate: 2 wins (All OS)

The only time Phantom won was when I didn't launch aggressively enough. It didn't have a problem against this combo like I had thought it would.
Since I don't have an MF or Phantom, what should the Tornado Staller tests be?
You dot need to do them if you don't have the parts. Just do the tests you already stated you'd do (Duo 230MB, TH170 comparison, etc.)
Ok, I will Smile But not today (because my dad said I cant play with beyblades -.-)