Reviser Killerken SR200BSF

I can do the tests, if I have your permission
You don't need my permission, haha XD.
okay XD, but I was asking shining god, just so he doesn't get mad if i do them.
... well... NO XD I'm already done with them.
Oh okay XD Nevermind then. :3

Anything else I could test?
(Jul. 08, 2013  8:50 PM)Shining God MS Wrote: ... well... NO XD I'm already done with them.

You said that your dad said you couldn't play with beys today though?
I'm done with one test. I'm doing many more Smile
Conditions: (Click to View)

Revizer Killerken TH170BSF v. MF-M Duo Aquario 230MB:
- Launches alternated
RK: 8 OS
DA: 22 OS
Ties: 1

Revizer Killerken Win Rate: 26.7%

Revizer Killerken TH170BSF v. Balro Balro R145MF:
- Revizer Killerken's shot first
RK: 13 (6 OS, 7 KO)
BB: 17 KO
Ties: 0

Revizer Killerken Win Rate: 43.3%

Revizer Killerken TH170BSF v. MF-H Flash Escolpio AD145MF:
- Revizer Killerken's shot first
RK: 16 (6 OS, 10 KO)
FE: 14 KO
Ties: 4

Revizer Killerken Win Rate: 53.3%

Revizer Killerken TH170BSF v. Phantom Aquario 85MF:
- Phantom's shot first
RK: 11 (10 OS, 1 KO)
PA: 19 (15 OS, 4 KO)
Ties: 0

Revizer Killerken Win Rate: 36.7%
Cool to see someone besides KainHighwind and I liking Balro on MF! Have you tried it on TR145 yet? It works great!

Anyways, nice tests! It would be I interesting to see how SR200 would compare, but I'm guessing you don't have it?
Thanks for the TH195 tests, but do you happen to have a SR200 to compare against?
Sorry, I didn't have time to post my tests (tournaments, sleepovers, etc.) I'll post them really soon.
(Jul. 11, 2013  1:15 AM)ShinobuXD Wrote: Cool to see someone besides KainHighwind and I liking Balro on MF! Have you tried it on TR145 yet? It works great!

I'm a little out of practice with Attackers, so I used MF. I kinda like it on Balro, though.
Tried out TR145 and ED145 a bit too, but only after the fact. I just liked the way R145 looked with Balro at the time, lol.

(Jul. 11, 2013  1:15 AM)ShinobuXD Wrote: Anyways, nice tests! It would be I interesting to see how SR200 would compare, but I'm guessing you don't have it?

(Jul. 11, 2013  2:38 AM)Tri Wrote: Thanks for the TH195 tests, but do you happen to have a SR200 to compare against?

Nope, sorry.
(Jul. 04, 2013  3:18 AM)Ingulit Wrote: This custom losing to attack is totally understandable. If you want to have a chance to stay in the arena against modern attack types, you need some kind of rubber tip at the very least.

I was thinking, would RSF work? I believe it can still be aggro enough to stop Tornado Stallers, but the rubber would help it stand up against attackers.
I made a combo like this except it was:
MSF Reviser Killerken SA165(Defense Mode)EDS.
This is one of my strongest combos, try it!
(Jul. 14, 2013  10:46 PM)UGottaCetus Wrote:
(Jul. 04, 2013  3:18 AM)Ingulit Wrote: This custom losing to attack is totally understandable. If you want to have a chance to stay in the arena against modern attack types, you need some kind of rubber tip at the very least.

I was thinking, would RSF work? I believe it can still be aggro enough to stop Tornado Stallers, but the rubber would help it stand up against attackers.

Does it have enough LAD(i know tips dont actually have LAD) what about RDF?
(Jul. 15, 2013  4:46 AM)Joshil Wrote: I made a combo like this except it was:
MSF Reviser Killerken SA165(Defense Mode)EDS.
This is one of my strongest combos, try it!

Let's keep this thread dedicated to this combination.

Kyler, the point of BSF is because of the unique shape and height and makes the combo perform as it does. So I don't think RDF or RSF would be better for the point of this combo.
BSF has a different attack pattern as well, compared to other bottoms. Switching it with something stable would be a bad choice.
So yeah, I'm bringing this back up Tongue_out.

I started using it again and I was wondering if there's any tests anyone would like me to do.

I also have a question kind of related if the answer is what I'm thinking, what is a compact customization from the plastic era?
(Oct. 02, 2013  10:11 PM)Tri Wrote: So yeah, I'm bringing this back up Tongue_out.

I started using it again and I was wondering if there's any tests anyone would like me to do.

I also have a question kind of related if the answer is what I'm thinking, what is a compact customization from the plastic era?

Some attack tests would be appreciated. And on Compacts
Thanks, and I will test against Wyvang, that is if I can find the parts, because my brother knocked my bey-box off the bed.
(Oct. 02, 2013  11:59 PM)Tri Wrote: Thanks, and I will test against Wyvang, that is if I can find the parts, because my brother knocked my bey-box off the bed.

i can test in BB-10, I don't have SR200 so is SA165 okay?
No, SA165 is to short for this custom. It doesn't destabilize 145 height opponents as good as SR200. I tested this originally with SR200 of course, SA165, LW160 (you never know :\), and E230 which I'm surprised I didn't get good results with.
(Oct. 13, 2013  1:29 PM)Tri Wrote: No, SA165 is to short for this custom. It doesn't destabilize 145 height opponents as good as SR200. I tested this originally with SR200 of course, SA165, LW160 (you never know :\), and E230 which I'm surprised I didn't get good results with.

I can't test w/ E230 'cause my brother lost the core.
I'm not saying to test with it, I was just stating what I tested with before posting the thread.