Returning to Beyblade

Hi everyone!
I was a big fan of Beyblade back in the plastic gen, and I had almost every blade until my mom threw them all away Unhappy
Now I got back into it and really liked the new burst gen!
As I said I really want to get back into beyblade but I'm starting from scratch, So I would like to ask some questions before I buy a whole new gear.

1. First of all I don't even have a stadium, so I thought maybe the God Entry set B-76 would be a good idea to start with. I saw some videos of God Valkyrie and it seems like a really powerfull attack Blade.
Do you guys think it's a good choice, does anyone have that stadium and can tell me about its quality?
I remember those things tend to break really easily.

2. I checked the stadium prices and there are some cheap stadiums and some really expensive, eather way they have really expensive shipping costs.
I live in israel and after calculating the shipping costs it's still cheaper than the blades we have here. also there are only Hasbro blades and no Takara Tomy blades here, which I think I prefer.
The Takara Tomy looks nicer and I saw some reviews and got the feelling that they are better, Correct me if i'm wrong.
Anyway the cheapest God Entry Set I could find was around 80-85$ including Shipping costs.
These prices sound right?

I saw the post here about buying from Japanese sites.
I could only find the God Entry set in Hobby Link Japan, the prices are really good there, but everything is in status of Backordered.
Has anyone oredered from them?
I would really like to know if you guys know a good place to buy from. Smile

3. Do you guys have any reccomendations on the first Blades I should get?
I was thinking of getting God Valkyrie and Lost Longinus.N.Sp. in the beginning.

4. I saw that there is a thing called Beylogger, seems really cool but I don't fully understand how it works, Is it worth buying?

I hope you can answer my questions, and if you have any other recommendations i would love to hear them,
I really got lost in too many options, These suggesting are made after some research on the internet.
Thanks alot and have a great day! Smile
Hobbylinkjapan prices is sound. And yeah in my opinion TT is better...

I'll try to answer more another time. Tired and sleepy as I'm just out from army camp
(Oct. 05, 2017  10:41 PM)Goldenmario Wrote: Hi everyone!
I was a big fan of Beyblade back in the plastic gen, and I had almost every blade until my mom threw them all away :(
As I said I really want to get back into beyblade but I'm starting from scratch, So I would like to ask some questions before I buy a whole new gear.

1. First of all I don't even have a stadium, so I thought maybe the God Entry set B-76 would be a good idea to start with. I saw some videos of God Valkyrie and it seems like a really powerfull attack Blade.
Do you guys think it's a good choice, does anyone have that stadium and can tell me about its quality?

2. I checked the stadium prices and there are some cheap stadiums and some really expensive, eather way they have really expensive shipping costs.
I live in israel and after calculating the shipping costs it's still cheaper than the blades we have here. also there are only Hasbro blades and no Takara Tomy blades here, which I think I prefer.
The Takara Tomy looks nicer and I saw some reviews and got the feelling that they are better, Correct me if i'm wrong.
Anyway the cheapest God Entry Set I could find was around 80-85$ including Shipping costs.

I could only find the God Entry set  in Hobby Link Japan, the prices are really good there, but everything is in status of Backordered.
I would really like to know if you guys know a good place to buy from. :)

I was thinking of getting God Valkyrie and Lost Longinus.N.Sp. in the beginning.

4. I saw that there is a thing called Beylogger, seems really cool but I don't fully understand how it works, Is it worth buying?

I hope you can answer my questions, and if you have any other recommendations i would love to hear them,
I really got lost in too many options, These suggesting are made after some research on the internet.
Thanks alot and have a great day! :)

Welcome back. I'd say there's a new stadium set with a new god valkyrie coming out so wait till that drops and buy it. First beys depends on whether u are a collector or a competitive player. For competitive get drain fafnir and maximum garuda I suppose if u got the money to get both. Regarding q2 and 4, don't know much about hlj as I never used them to order beys. And I am unsure of the bey loggers process.
For advice on the BeyLogger
It's purpose is to record your shoot power, number of launches, average launch power, etc. and send that info into your account, which you can gain points from. But the points you get through launching is very little so it isn't a good investment of time. All in all, the Beylogger is pretty useless and it's only really good for extra weight on the launcher.
(Oct. 06, 2017  5:33 PM)Bersilus Wrote: Hobbylinkjapan prices is sound. And yeah in my opinion TT is better...

I'll try to answer more another time. Tired and sleepy as I'm just out from army camp

Cool! Takara Tomy it is :)
So it means Hobbylinkjapan are good?

(Oct. 07, 2017  2:31 AM)Yblader1 Wrote: Welcome back. I'd say there's a new stadium set with a new god valkyrie coming out so wait till that drops and buy it. First beys depends on whether u are a collector or a competitive player. For competitive get drain fafnir and maximum garuda I suppose if u got the money to get both. Regarding q2 and 4, don't know much about hlj as I never used them to order beys. And I am unsure of the bey loggers process.

Thank you! :)
I've seen this stadium here, and on youtube and it looks really cool!
Also God Valkyrie looks amazing there!
But It's more expensive and I don't have any standard stadium I can use right now.
So I think I better go on a standard stadium for now, and get this one in the future.
I'm Currently buying those just to play for fun.
I wish i could be a competitive player but unfortunately there are no tournaments or any community that i know about where I live.
So I guess I'll play with freinds for now.
And I love to collect those kind of things! :)
I really considered getting Fafnir, but I chose some other Beyblades.
I would like to know what you think of the list I've ordered, and if you would replace any of them with Fafnir. I wrote it at the end of this reply.
Thanks! :)

(Oct. 07, 2017  5:54 AM)Mage Wrote: For advice on the BeyLogger
It's purpose is to record your shoot power, number of launches, average launch power, etc. and send that info into your account, which you can gain points from. But the points you get through launching is very little so it isn't a good investment of time. All in all, the Beylogger is pretty useless and it's only really good for extra weight on the launcher.
Thanks!
That really helped me out, I removed it from my list for now. :)

So I did placed an order on HobbyLinkJapan, and everything I placed order on are in status of Backordered, so I can still change it.
This is the list for now:
1 B-76 Beyblade Burst God Entry Set
1 B-86 Starter Legend Spriggan .7.Mr
1 B-74 Starter Kreis Satan.2G.Lp
1 B-85 Booster Killer Desisizer .2V.Hn
1 B-66 Starter Lost Longinus.N.Sp (From Ebay, Already shipped)
1 B-70 Sword Launcher Blue
1 B-40 Beyblade Launcher Grip Black
1 B-88 Bey Launcher LR

I would like to know what you guys think, and what can be removed or replaced.
I really hope that they can get all these items.

Thank you everyone for your answers!
Good to know that there is such helpful and kind community! :)
(Oct. 05, 2017  10:41 PM)Goldenmario Wrote: Hi everyone!
I was a big fan of Beyblade back in the plastic gen, and I had almost every blade until my mom threw them all away Unhappy

I could only find the God Entry set in Hobby Link Japan, the prices are really good there, but everything is in status of Backordered.
I would really like to know if you guys know a good place to buy from. Smile

Thanks alot and have a great day! Smile

Ok, to give a better list to buy:
Maximum Garudas (or Drain Fafnir), Blaze Ragnaruk, Legend Spriggan, Alter Chronos, and when it comes out, the Set with Deep Chaos (If it had Ark Bahamut too, no need for Tornado Wyvern). Also get a bey with the Glaive frame.
based on what you already bought you would need and Xtreme driver (O2 is your best best) Alter Chronos (for layer and frame) Maximum Garuda, an Atomic driver, 3 vs 3 set, and i recommend B2 for the Hold driver as it works well with L2

you should get rid of killer deathscyther
Well I know everyone is being helpful here but I think it's ok not to go for meta beys.

Just use whatever you like and love. Like how wyvern is universally classified as a bottom tier layer. But my friend is able to use it to deal with those Deathscyther combos and even burst my GV.

Btw he got 2nd place with his wyvern at the G3 tournament here.

So it's all about launch practice and training with your bey(know it's pattern and movement etc.)
Thanks! Smile
I'm buying this for fun for now, So I'll get Legend Spriggan, God Valkyrie from God Entry Set, Lost Longinus, and Kreis Satan.
And I'll get the rest in the future.
Thanks you all for your help! Smile
I'm a plastic gen and getting back into it after a long time, all this information is really useful for myself! Thanks!