Returning back after a quite long time :]

Heya, Arcsys here

I was originally a really big fan of beyblade, which i was first addicted when abc family showed the 1st season of beyblade on weekend mornings.

After more pestering i pestered my mom (who didnt?) to get me my first dragoon when i saw them on the rack @ a neighborhood sports store (Big 5).

After that, i continued to "blade" with my neighbor who loved to battle on his concrete backyard with tons of holes xD...

My old, and probably thrown out blades were Dragoon G, Dragoon S, Dragoon GT, Wolborg 1 and 2, Draciel (the 1 w/ the awesome ball bearings), and a china mockoff of the RC beyblade.

Thats pretty much my old history of beyblade and i hope you all can help me out w/ the new series of beyblades coming out!
(i seriously need some advice Tongue_out)
Welcome to the WBO
enjoy your stay!
Welcome to the WBO!

(Nov. 14, 2009  7:34 AM)ArcSys Wrote: i hope you all can help me out w/ the new series of beyblades coming out!
(i seriously need some advice Tongue_out)

Be a bit more specific Tongue_out
You should check our Metal Fight Beyblade article on the Beywiki, and also this topic to know which beyblades are good to buy.
Welcome

The introductory PM has a lot of useful information. Check it out.
(Nov. 14, 2009  3:00 PM)Aqua Wrote: Welcome to the WBO!

Be a bit more specific Tongue_out

basically how the mechanics of the new beyblade is....

what are the current type of wheels for each category?
what diff tracks are tehre, and do they only affect height?
and how do you determine the type of bottom the name?

thats the basic outline Tongue_out
and since the site is kinda underconstruction, some of the details are missing...
You should start off with the stuff that Kai-V and Khel told you. Also, reading around the forums will really help. You'll learn A LOT that way.

(Nov. 14, 2009  8:13 PM)ArcSys Wrote: what are the current type of wheels for each category?

You can find that out here.

(Nov. 14, 2009  8:13 PM)ArcSys Wrote: what diff tracks are tehre, and do they only affect height?

You can also find all the different tracks released in the link above.

The track affects the height and weight of the beyblade. Some tracks have certain features and gimmicks that also affect the beyblade in other ways.

(Nov. 14, 2009  8:13 PM)ArcSys Wrote: and how do you determine the type of bottom the name?

thats the basic outline Tongue_out
and since the site is kinda underconstruction, some of the details are missing...

Don't really get what you're trying to ask there... You can determine the type of bottom by the way the tip is shaped. For example, bottoms with flat tips are attack bottoms, bottoms with sharp tips are stamina bottoms, etc

You can find the names of all the bottoms here.

What do you mean by, "the site is kinda underconstruction"?