Returning Beyblade Player

So, here's my story about this game. It all started when I had this Bey my dad bought for me. It was an original Draciel and I loved it. Unfortunately, I got frustrated building the thing. Took me hours and I quit so I threw a he whole thing away.

Skip a few years and then the Metal Saga arrived. I owned a Storm Pegasus but lost it. Then I bought different Beys and mixed them together (those were the game beys). My brothers and I were having loads of fun with the real and fake Beys. Eagle, Libra, fake Nemesis, etc. There was this custom Bey I created using fake parts and it turned out alright.

So now it's Burst and I haven't currentky owned a legitimate Bey, so this time, I'll make sure to keep an eye out for those fakes!

Just wanted to say hello and I love BeyBlading, along with Pokémon and Yu-Gi-Oh! Lol

Stats:

Name: Luxer

Attack: N/A
Defense: N/A
Endurance: N/A

Signature Bey: N/A

...Yeah...fake Beys don't count so my stats are unknown until I get an official Bey.
Cool, welcome back to Beyblade and welcome to the World Beyblade Organization. I will move your topic to the Introduce Yourself! forum though, where it belongs.