Retro Game Master

[Image: gdiuOm.png]

Retro Game Master is a Japanese variety show focused on Arino, a middle-aged Japanese comedian tackling the world of retro gaming! See as he struggles, and ultimately triumphs against some of the most difficult video games ever made in this oddly addicting series.

The series was a huge hit in Japan, even spawning two video games for the Nintendo DS (the first of which was localized by XSEED as Retro Game Challenge). Despite this, the series hasn't found a home in the US. Until now, Kotaku has picked up 13 episodes of the series and plans on streaming a new episode every Thursday at 8PM EST. The episodes are only viewable for North American visitors. The episodes featured an overdubbed announcer in English, but all of Arino's, and his AD (Assistant Directors) dialog are subtitled in English with the Japanese audio.

Episode 1: Ninja Gaiden
Episode 2: Super Fantasy Zone
Episode 3: Bonanza Brothers
Episode 4: Solomon's Key
Episode 5: Clock Tower
Episode 6: Mighty Bomb Jack
Episode 7: The Mystery of Atlantis
Episode 8: S.O.S.
Episode 9: Battle Golfer Yui
Episode 10: 53 Stations of the Tōkaidō
Episode 11: The Wing of Madoola
Oh wow were hitting some classic game back..... interesting
Hah i love this. I was watching the ninja gaiden one and the susanso guy BEAT 6-2 like 5 times!
In episode 2 the Kacho takes on the Sega Mega Drive classic shooter Super Fantasy Zone. Will he able to complete it?

Episode 2
I've updated the OP with each episode Kotaku has released so far. Only 2 more episodes until season 1 concludes!