Restricted Format

Jiraiya Blade?
I don't think Jiraiya Blade is so overpowered it needs to be banned.
Thats it then I think.
(Jan. 31, 2009  7:07 PM)SexyMichael Wrote: Draciel MS

we should restrict it simply to stop people from buying it
No seriously what next? We can't really do MFB yet as there is no massive combo except Libra. So plastics.
I'm actually thinking of restricting Libra if a counter doesn't come out soon.

So plastics.

AR: War Lion, Gyros AR, Tiger Defenser, Triple Wing
WD: Wide Defense, Wide Survivor
SG: Bearing, Neo Bearing, CG Bearing, Heavy Metal Core
BB: Bearing Base, Grip Base

This is my preliminary list.
WD Spark Disks
AR 8 Spiker?
BB Customize Grip Base
I actually preferred the first list for HMS; limiting depending on the stadium appealed to me more than just a blanket ban.
I agree with the both the plastic and HMS list Brad came up with. I was going to say maybe Metal Ball & SG Metal Ball, but I guess they aren't as effective witht he restricted ARs.
I really do think 8 Spiker should be on that list
(Jan. 31, 2009  8:32 PM)Arjun Wrote: I actually preferred the first list for HMS; limiting depending on the stadium appealed to me more, than jut blanket ban.

I think you're right, really, but now we have three more stadiums to accomodate.
(Jan. 31, 2009  10:46 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Jan. 31, 2009  8:32 PM)Arjun Wrote: I actually preferred the first list for HMS; limiting depending on the stadium appealed to me more, than jut blanket ban.

I think you're right, really, but now we have three more stadiums to accomodate.

You are right, I forgot about the new MFB stadiums. With the release of newer stadiums things can become more convoluted. Seeing as I only had experience with TB, TBTS and TA I only took those into consideration; a poor oversight on my part.
I'm not sure about banning Libra yet, personally. Yes, it is very powerful; but not to the point of unbeatable. Its one of three or four actually use-able wheels we have. I think we should wait a while before banning any MFB parts, since there are so few.
(Jan. 31, 2009  7:26 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: I'm actually thinking of restricting Libra if a counter doesn't come out soon.

Do you think its a good idea to restrict MFB before they are all out?
(Feb. 01, 2009  1:52 AM)Maz Wrote:
(Jan. 31, 2009  7:26 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: I'm actually thinking of restricting Libra if a counter doesn't come out soon.

Do you think its a good idea to restrict MFB before they are all out?

Um, yes? For them to all be out could take anywhere from a year to infinity.
We should wait a little while longer, until the summer atleast, for a few more parts to come out before we start making a MFB restricted format IMO.
So then list some suggestions for Plastic Restricted.
Sorry, didn't realize there wasn't a list already. Tiger defenser, Wolborg 2 SG, BK SG, Dranzer V2 SP, Gaia Dragoon BB, Dragoon S BB, Smash Turtle, Upper Dragoon, HMC, Trygle AR, and 10bBistool. IDK, I may be going to far with some of those.
(Feb. 01, 2009  2:31 AM)Pichuscute Wrote: Sorry, didn't realize there wasn't a list already. Tiger defenser, Wolborg 2 SG, BK SG, Dranzer V2 SP, Gaia Dragoon BB, Dragoon S BB, Smash Turtle, Upper Dragoon, HMC, Trygle AR, and 10bBistool. IDK, I may be going to far with some of those.

A lot of these were already listed.
Leave Smash Turtle and Spin Gear Metal Flat 2 in.
Add Defense Ring (?), Survivor Ring and maybe Twin Horn to restricted.
I was listing everything I thought should be restricted, even if it was already listed. Sorry =/.
EDIT:Add Uriel 2 base and Gabriel AR to the list IMO
War Lion was the first AR I listed.
(Feb. 01, 2009  2:31 AM)Pichuscute Wrote: Sorry, didn't realize there wasn't a list already. Tiger defenser, Wolborg 2 SG, BK SG, Dranzer V2 SP, Gaia Dragoon BB, Dragoon S BB, Smash Turtle, Upper Dragoon, HMC, Trygle AR, and 10bBistool. IDK, I may be going to far with some of those.

Upper Dragoon and 10bBistool should be listed