Restarting the game, need suggestions.

Hey, I just recently started playing again. Of course, in America...yeah.....Kansas..."Whats Beyblade?"

Well, I need to find someone on here that can hook me up with a, shall I call it, "Starter Set" for beyblade. Namely the Pegasus starter.And don't say "buy online" because I have no means to do so.
If you could possibaly throw in a Custom Launcher it would be awesome.
But free stuff is appreciated! Grin
I'm gonna get banned for that, aren't I.

I will negotiate a price and I would prefer to work through mail. I have no credit card, no bank, etc. I will send cash before you send merch if you prefer

Thank you for your consideration
'Special Launchers' you mean a Launcher Grip. You can't get a massive launcher, it would be illegal.

And your main focus is Plastic, HMS or MFB?
http://worldbeyblade.org/thread-3272.html

Those are the things you should look into buying.
Along with the MFB Attack Stadium.
(Feb. 28, 2009  5:01 PM)Driger Wrote: 'Special Launchers' you mean a Launcher Grip. You can't get a massive launcher, it would be illegal.

And your main focus is Plastic, HMS or MFB?

I intend on competing with the best WBO has to offer. So, it would look like I'm after MFB and whatever else the more well known players play. But, I'm only looking for low end gear at the moment.

And are the launcher grips the big ones that look like a gun? Or are those the illegal ones.
MFB just started last year, only in Japan so far and I think you mean Customize Grips
http://www.tisinc99.com/beacugrb.html
Yes launcher grips are the big ones that look like a gun, and put a so called 'small' launcher into the grip to increase your power.
(Feb. 28, 2009  5:09 PM)Giga Wrote: MFB just started last year, only in Japan so far and I think you mean Customize Grips
http://www.tisinc99.com/beacugrb.html

Something like that, although I was thinking more along the lines of Hasbro's old Shooter set. The ones themed after the main blades, and they had screens on them. But, If the Customize Grips are the standard, that's what I want.

Also, let me clarify that I am looking to deal with a user of these forums, not an online retailer. Bad experience once, don't ask.
(Feb. 28, 2009  5:07 PM)fragbait Wrote: I intend on competing with the best WBO has to offer. So, it would look like I'm after MFB and whatever else the more well known players play. But, I'm only looking for low end gear at the moment.

And are the launcher grips the big ones that look like a gun? Or are those the illegal ones.

Launcher/Custom Grips are official and definately legal.

I suggest that you read the forums and everything so you can get an idea of what's going on with beyblade because quite a bit has happened especially with the release of MFB.

But basically, you should be buying MFB. There's not really such a thing as low end gear, generally all starter sets are around the same price, all boosters are around the same price and all stadiums are around the same price.
Exept Attack tis £5 more. Also, the Hasbro Driger,Dranzer,Draciel and Dragoon launchers were terrible, get Customize Grip Grin But Aqua is right, try to get the Defense and Stamina reshuffle (the intoy does not steal, promise) and Pegasis or Leone Starter
You could also get someone on theese forums to buy the item from and online retailer for you and ship it over.
(Feb. 28, 2009  5:15 PM)Aqua_24 Wrote:
(Feb. 28, 2009  5:07 PM)fragbait Wrote: I intend on competing with the best WBO has to offer. So, it would look like I'm after MFB and whatever else the more well known players play. But, I'm only looking for low end gear at the moment.

I suggest that you read the forums and everything so you can get an idea of what's going on with beyblade because quite a bit has happened especially with the release of MFB.

But basically, you should be buying MFB. There's not really such a thing as low end gear, generally all starter sets are around the same price, all boosters are around the same price and all stadiums are around the same price.

Alright, now that that's settled, does anyone have the items that I am looking for, that will work with me?
(Feb. 28, 2009  5:15 PM)fragbait Wrote: Also, let me clarify that I am looking to deal with a user of these forums, not an online retailer. Bad experience once, don't ask.

There are some very reliable online stores that many of the WBO members use:
theintoy.co.uk (like Giga just said)
toywiz.com
ideal808.com
ebay.com
amazom.com

But if your interested in buying from someone on the forums, you should post exactly what your looking for and I'm sure someone will help you Smile
Maybe I could give you Dranzer F? On the blade base you can change between 3 modes, attack defence and endurance - so it will help your knowledge XD

I want £5 because it is MMS series and it is hasbro - 4 - 5 years old.

I might not deal though - unless i find out that Dranzer F sucks Grin
(Feb. 28, 2009  5:20 PM)Driger Wrote: You could also get someone on theese forums to buy the item from and online retailer for you and ship it over.
and if TheInToy do steal, it will be BeyUk & WBO V TheInToy lol.

Please don't post that, it might give people the wrong impression, the intoy are fantastic, great customer service and range of items Uncertain
Anyway, like I said, try to get the Defense and Stamina Reshuffle and Pegasis Starter
(Feb. 28, 2009  5:15 PM)Aqua_24 Wrote:

Alright, now that that's settled, does anyone have the items that I am looking for, that will work with me? I wouldn't be able to do an online buy anyway, as I have no credit card, bank account, etc.
Also, I am a US blader, so any dollar amounts would need to be in, well, dollars.
(Feb. 28, 2009  5:27 PM)Giga Wrote: Anyway, like I said, try to get the Defense and Stamina Reshuffle and Pegasis Starter

and an MFB Attack Stadium XD

Btw the Defense and Stamina Reshuffle already comes with an F Bottom and 105 Track so maybe getting Leone 145D Starter Set might be better?

@ Fragbait:
List exactly all the blades, parts and accesories you need otherwise no one will know what to offer you. Or are you getting the MFB's that we suggested?
It also comes with Leone, maybe Bull? Anyway it's HF
Alright, I am looking for
1xPegasus Starter
1xDefense Stamina Reshuffle
1xLauncher or Custom Grip
1xStadium. Any is fine.

Like I said, I'm just looking for a little something to dive into the game, so any spare parts you have might also be appreciated. I know these are all fairly new things, so I don't expect anyone to just give them to me.
Please price in US Dollars, if possible, and I could easily forget about the stadium. I used to blade in pots and pans anyway, and it will be hard to find someone else around Kansas who blades.
But, any help is appreciated!
A Launcher is included with Pegasis Starter and a Grip with the Reshuffle set
Don't buy the Launcher Grip separately, it already comes with the Stamina and Defence Reshuffle Set. Here are all the items that come with that reshuffle set:
- Virgo DF145BS
- Leone D125B
- Libra 145S
- Launcher Grip
- Black 105 (track) and F (bottom)
Ok, so just remove the Launcher grip from my list.
So this what you want:
BB-01 Starter Set Pegasis 105F
BB-22 Reshuffle Set Stamina & Defense Type
BB-10 BeyStadium (AttackType)

Do you realize that all this will come up to over $60 excluding shipping?
O.O....
Just the Reshuffle set then, It seems to have everything. Hell, I'll even settle for just the Starter.
Yeah. The reshuffle Set comes with basically everything you need to start out except a launcher and ripcord. The reshuffle costs aprox. $30.
You could get the Pegasis DX set
Attack Stadium
pegasis
Launcher
Ripcord
Bull Wheel