Require Data on Random Booster for Beywiki Article!

Hi guys! I need help here.

I require the help of members of this forum for a certain Beywiki Article however I lack certain data and I need your help!

The article will be about Random Boosters. Although I know there are already several articles to it, this one will be a bit different. I need your help to compile a certain data. I'm keeping it a surprise at the moment.

I have discussed this with Kai-V and she has given me the green light on collecting info in regards to this. Of course, she knows what article this will be about Smile

So, who am I looking for?
- I need people who have bought Random Boosters before. Preferably MFB Volume 4 and 3 (since its primarily focused on these)
- If possible a minimum of 3 pieces (meaning have bought at least 3 boosters) (lesser is fine as well.but 3 would be the best)
- Must have the boxes with them still
- Provide me with images which I may require from you or at least some other info
- If he or she owns a Stardust Pegasis or Earth Virgo (not from sonokong) it will be a plus.

PLEASE do not post in this thread if you do not meet the above criteria.
PLEASE do not post unnecessary comments in this thread.
PLEASE do not ask me what article I am exactly doing. PM me instead if you really have to know.
THIS thread is only for Takara Tomy Beys for the time being. I am not gonna do anything about Sonokong beys because I do not have open access to them.

For any other inquiries, PM me Pcyborg or you may PM fonspark. He's my brother and will be the one doing the field work in regards to this.

Thanks a lot for your help in advance.

Edit: I am not doing a review on each individual bey release from the booster. I am doing something else.
Well, I have recently purchased 2 Random Booster Volume 3's in the hope of getting that Storm Pegasus 100RF Stardust version but still no luck. This is what you can get from Volume 3:

- Storm Pegasus 100RF Stardust version (RARE)
- Flame Wolf H145S
- Dark Sagitarrio WD145SD
- Raging Bull WD145HF
- Raging Wolf H145B
- Storm Sagittario 145SD
- Flame Bull 105WB (this one is pretty damn good)
- Dark Leone C145B
I already know that and I believe the info has been covered in beywiki. The info I am looking for is something else. Its best we discuss this over PM Smile
(Nov. 06, 2010  10:57 AM)dragoon_msuv Wrote: - Raging Bull WD145HF
- Raging Wolf H145B

... Rock...

I've bought a few Random Boosters, and I had a Stardust Pegasis for a while. I'm not sure if I can really help though.
Can you just say what you're cause it's really dumb being so secretive about it.
(Nov. 06, 2010  11:40 PM)megablader2 Wrote: Can you just say what you're cause it's really dumb being so secretive about it.
Agreed, It's making me really curious, and besides it has to be approved first.
Yeah, he wants info that's listed on the actual box itself.
For everybody's information, Pcyborg is a veteran Blader who was on Off the Chain and Beyblade Damashii, so I think he knows several things and otherwise he knows where to get the information. Obviously if I allowed him to make this topic as he mentionned in the first post, then it is not just to get information that is already on Beywiki or easily available ...
Thanks Kai-V for the clarification

Anyway the info I am covering is seriously uncharted territory. It has never been covered before. I am at best, trying to get something concrete before I publish anything to the public. I hope you understand. I am only willing to share the info to selected parties at the moment primarily those who can provide me info, those who somehow figured out what I am doing or those simply I feel have the right to know.

When the info gathering is done, I'll present my findings.
I'd like to let it be known that this is worth it, although a fair amount of users might not be able to apply it.
if i had to venture a guess-you are trying to find out the statistics involved in recieving certain beys in the random boosters? that is a really good idea. i wish i could help somehow...it would be good to know about what my odds on getting a Wind Aquario would be, abd the odds of getting all the other beys from each random booster, common or rare.

good luck! =D
(Nov. 07, 2010  5:33 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: I'd like to let it be known that this is worth it, although a fair amount of users might not be able to apply it.

Haha, I am pretty sure I know what this is about then. If it is, then I think this is a useful resource nonetheless.
(Nov. 07, 2010  8:15 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: if i had to venture a guess-you are trying to find out the statistics involved in recieving certain beys in the random boosters? that is a really good idea. i wish i could help somehow...it would be good to know about what my odds on getting a Wind Aquario would be, abd the odds of getting all the other beys from each random booster, common or rare.

good luck! =D

That's not gonna be it cause there's an equal chance to get any of them I think.
then what do you think it is?

and, why would there be equal chances to get all of them? there is the prize beyblade in each booster. it wouldnt be special at all if you had the same chance of getting that bey as you did another bey.
he is either looking for that, or he is looking to see if the boxes have any slight differences depending on the bey inside.

if not that, give me some time to think of something else lol
(Nov. 08, 2010  4:07 AM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: then what do you think it is?

and, why would there be equal chances to get all of them? there is the prize beyblade in each booster. it wouldnt be special at all if you had the same chance of getting that bey as you did another bey.
... You do not understand the concept of Metal Fight Beyblade Random Boosters then.

Each Beyblade in a Random Booster has the same chance to be picked as each other one. However, the parts are usually all bad and old, except for those the prize Beyblade has. The prize Beyblade usually has a definite new gimmick in Metal Fight Beyblade, plus there is only one chance to get that prize on eight in total. That is why it is rare. All other parts can be gotten easily in Starters, Boosters and other sets, plus they often get repeated within the same Random Booster, which makes them nothing special at all.
has anyone else noticed that getting all beyblades from one booster gives you a few recolours of certain beys
Erm, yeah. The purpose of the recolours are to attract people at least in getting them. Getting standard/stock colours again wouldnt exactly appeal to people at all. For me at least Grin

Anyway I need more people to help in this little side project. The more people willing to share info about it, the faster the pace I can go Grin. Though do pardon me if the pace gets too slow. I have a day job at the moment and its consuming quite a bit of my time
I still have one RBV2 box left over from the 16 I bought, if that would help?
lol i still have my 3 random booster volume 3 and 4 and 20 random booster light volume 1 still but i cant translate ja[enese on what it says on the back of the box
Kei & tenzeku123, PMed you guys on the info I need.
im here in the philippines and im currently buying these random boosters.

these random boosters are fast sellers here in our country because of the tournaments ongoing till december and started last september.

ive seen buyers opening 2 sets of boxes of these boosters just to get that virgo prize. he sells some of the parts which are recolors and out of 16 boxes. he gets one of the prize beyblades.

so statistically, its 1 prize box per 16. i think.

i currently have 3 of the virgo prize which i bought from the guy who is opening and selling them. what pictures do you need?

what i also notice is that he just looks at the sticker plastics to know if its the prize virgo. there is an extra paper with the prize virgo about the instructions to remove the small piece of carton on the metal balls. i think its to prevent the balls from shaking so it wont be cherry picked when you shake the box.

i hope this helps.
He needs you to have the boxes.
And it's 1/8, not 1/16.
(Nov. 10, 2010  11:55 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: He needs you to have the boxes.
And it's 1/8, not 1/16.

yes i have the boxes.

ok, let me explain why i think its 1/16 in getting the prize box.

i saw them packed in 24 piece boxes in a case. if you happen to open one case of 24 pieces of the random boxes. you either get one or two of the prize in a case.

add the 2 cases and thats 48 pieces. if you get only 3 prize from 48 thats 16. so the ratio i think is 1 prize box out of 16.

this is why i have 3 of the earth virgo GB145BS. a guy bought all the 48 pieces and opened them. he offered me to buy the prized rare virgo at a profit and i bought them from him.
I wont deny the fact that this maybe true boyet. This has definitely given me some insight on how many have actually been placed. Although it is advertised as 1/8, we wont know how many actually have been placed in. I can counter check with my side to see how true this is.

Thanks for the info.