Require Data on Random Booster for Beywiki Article!

(Nov. 11, 2010  12:48 AM)boyet Wrote:
(Nov. 10, 2010  11:55 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: He needs you to have the boxes.
And it's 1/8, not 1/16.

yes i have the boxes.

ok, let me explain why i think its 1/16 in getting the prize box.

i saw them packed in 24 piece boxes in a case. if you happen to open one case of 24 pieces of the random boxes. you either get one or two of the prize in a case.

add the 2 cases and thats 48 pieces. if you get only 3 prize from 48 thats 16. so the ratio i think is 1 prize box out of 16.

this is why i have 3 of the earth virgo GB145BS. a guy bought all the 48 pieces and opened them. he offered me to buy the prized rare virgo at a profit and i bought them from him.

Despite what you say there are only 8 beys in a random booster and there's an equal chance to get any of them so it's 1/8.
not necisarily. its possible that the rarer beys had a smaller production run than the more common beys in a random booster, so even if the boxes say 1/8 that could just mean how many beys that are possible to obtain, and not the probobility of getting each bey. it might really be 1/16 for the rare bey or something like that.

in addition to the amazing research Pcyborg is doing here, later on, we might want to research this as well, just to be sure if 1/8 is a valid or invalid #.
The 1/8 is simply because there is 1 out of 8 types I believe and not how many are actually in a carton. 1 out of 8 for choice and not 1 out of 8 for every bey picked from the box. 1 out of 8 buys times eight does not confirm you a prize. Cos each purchase is still 1 out of 8. And if your luck is really bad, you may actually get the same bey for all 8. What I am trying to research is to prevent that. If you cant get the prize, at least avoid repeats. Doesnt really matter if you dont get the prize, ultimately if you get a useful part or a part you really want, its a gain nonetheless.
Hey, good luck for your research. I don't have much idea on what you're trying to find out but it seems really interesting. I don't own any random boosters though.
Sorry for the long absence. Been busy with RL stuff (like work).

I still need the people whom I PM to respond to me before I can continue. My findings are more or less confirmed.
Useful I guess although not that much since most people just buy the prize beys from Sonokong or Hasbro now.
Hi,

I own 4 beys for random booster vol. 4 and I thought they are all useful beys. I can have a photo for them and tell you my combo, just send me the pm.

Well, according to the salesman, there are only 2~3 Earth Virgo in a box (24 pieces), therefore it should be 1/12~1/8 for getting the earth virgo (however, i don't really think it is useful compare to my other combo).