Requests

(Apr. 17, 2012  6:23 AM)Blood Wrote: so, this what you want?:
[Image: Beyblader14793.gif]

URL:
Code:
[IMG]http://i1132.photobucket.com/albums/m579/CyberFernandez/Beyblader14793.gif[/IMG]

Thanks so much
A really ghetto sig and avatar with Goku ssj1 and Aegis gundam base 2 font (if has?) or 07 undergrounds
640x400 or 590x350
Using either this render or this render (first render is preferred, but if it looks better with the second, go on ahead).
Would like the background to be like C4D-ish or flashy, whatever you think the backgrounds of the other pictures on this site are like.
I don't want text on the picture unless you can make it flow nicely and if, of course, it looks good with it. If you do use text make it "Vanguard Duel Academy".
can I please have a sig with ryuga to the left and ryuto io the right middle face of ldrago destroy,omega dragonis pm if finished
Can i have an avatar of kyoya
and a sig with kyoya and fang leone using his special move
Can I have a sig with Zero from Beyblade zero-g , and Samurai Ifraid spinning, a forest background, and in text: BladerBro742, and" Your Beys are Useless"
Can I have a sig with an animation of a driger ms with my name appearing on the bottom - It would much appreciated...
Excuse me some of these posts are from 1-2 yrs ago. I don't think anyone will give you a sig here. And correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm sure you're not supposed to post on multiple GFX threads at one time. Uncertain
Sorry but I thought this was the same thread and I won't repeat this mistake again

Im sorry I should ve remembered the rules :-( :-( :-(
Can some one make me a Jin ryu Sig and Avi?
back round:Blue flames
with a dragoon ms crest in the corner
(Jan. 26, 2014  1:47 AM)Classik Wrote: Can some one make me a Jin ryu Sig and Avi?
back round:Blue flames
with a dragoon ms crest in the corner

You already posted this in Rock Kyoya's sig shop.
This is a very old thread and SexyMichael hasn't been online since Thursday, September 30th, 2010 07:58 AM.

I will lock this to avoid any future bumps and also seeing as many members now have their own personal request threads/shops which are more manageable.