[Report] Beyblade Warzone and Beyblade Spirit:Reincarnation (Mumbai, India)

Beyblade Warzone was supposed to be a sponsored event. However, the sponsors had a tight schedule for April, so this event ended up without getting any sponsors.

Relic and BladingSpirit5 arrived in Pune on 18th in the evening and we left for Mumbai at around 6:00 AM by bus. We had to wait for around half an hour till everyone arrived and then we started with the Plastics event. Like every time, combos were lent to the ones who didn't own Plastics/HMS.
However, this time there was a little delay in matches due to the absence of extra launchers. Everyone usually uses right spin combos but since there were people using left-spin zombies in this event, most bladers switched to left spin beys as well. We only had 4 left-spin launchers so they had to be lent out turn by turn and some people were forced to use right spin instead. This was the first Plastics event which had zombies dominating.

For the HMS event, again, there was a problem of launchers. This time, because some launchers were faulty. Unlike last time, thankfully, this time there was no problem of people stealing parts.

I failed to place in both the events, but ironically, people placed using the combos I made xD
Both the events winded up in 3-4 hours so we were well in time for the bus back home.

20th was the big day. We all were looking forward to seeing some new faces during Beyblade Warzone. However, much to our disappointment, only one new member showed up. Also, in place of the expected 15-16 participants, only 12 showed up.
With 12 people participating, we decided to go ahead with the Round Robin Block Format. I made the blocks by arranging the participants in ascending order of their usernames and numbering them. The people whose serial numbers differed by three were in the same block. However, most people did not like this system, so we made chits with numbers 1, 2 and 3. Those with chits of the same number were in the same block. We did not use Challonge because the area had a really weak signal.

There were tie breakers for two blocks so the event lasted a little longer than I expected, but we still managed to finish it off in less than 2 hours. Like the other two events, this time as well there was a problem with Beylaunchers because 2 of the participants broke their Beylaunchers mid-way.

The best part of the event was the finals. For every match, we had to call a stalling clause and both bladers only showed up in the last 10 seconds of the time limit given to them. However, the battles in the finals were really close. It went to the last round almost every time. And everytime the other participants would get awestruck when they saw an unexpected KO.
The finals had to be redone because all participants lost once. However, considering how long it took for them to choose their combos, I decided to make them use the same combo the second time as well. Of course, it was just a suggestion. However, the finalists agreed with it and hence we had the battles redone with the same combos being used. At the end, much to everyone's surprise and against everyone's expectations, ashton pinto emerged the winner.
That concluded the event. We had a small discussion about the sponsored events to be held in May after that and then we dispersed.

I thank all the participants for attending and co-ordinating well with the host and the judges.
Thanks to nik1392 for helping with writing the results and to JSB, BS5 and Relic for helping with the rules.
Also, thanks to gameboysuperman for helping with the camera and to the other participants for following the rules and not creating a havoc when the result was not in your favour.
This sounds like you had a pretty good event going again. In one of my events, we had a 3 final tie break and it went on for about an hour until all participants agreed to go only with Attack type beys. It turned out real good as the excitement was an all time high. Good call. Lastly, I'm not sure if you offer prizes for top three but perhaps consider launchers as rewards? Thanks for the heds up on your event. I'm looking forward to see how the others went around the world this week.

'Nuff said