Repaint galeon To create Galux

tell me what you think will happen will it look like galux or will it be a flop/ waist of time and blade
it will be a pink galeon
Bey Brad Wrote:it will be a pink galeon

which would look bad
Kei Wrote:
Bey Brad Wrote:it will be a pink galeon

which would look bad

unless you're a pimp
It will look like Galux, but keep in mind Galux is just Galeon's AR and MBD BB but pink.
To be fair, in the anime it clearly did not have a Metal Ball base and despite the fact that that is the parts list given in the CCG I can't help but think that it was created specifically for CCG purposes.

Isn't there a pink Galeon recolor? And I'm sure you could get the Galux bit in those Bit Booster packages.
Maybe from like... RB6 and earlier. I don't think I could find him one since it's somewhat hard to find.
Bey Brad Wrote:Isn't there a pink Galeon recolor? And I'm sure you could get the Galux bit in those Bit Booster packages.

Do you mean the Hasbro Phantom Force version? That was purple and translucent, but eh, close enough. The stickers were pink and yellow.
No, I mean a Takara one.
G Wrote:Maybe from like... RB6 and earlier. I don't think I could find him one since it's somewhat hard to find.

you could print the bit on card and glue to bit chip
yes you could do that

what exactly do you want us to say
do u thing it will look like galux yes or no
He just wants to know if painting a Galeon pink would make it look like Galux since I maybe doing this for him.
i ... i guess?
Bey Brad Wrote:Isn't there a pink Galeon recolor? And I'm sure you could get the Galux bit in those Bit Booster packages.
There is, you had one and gave it to Kris. ;p